General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask christian4jews if you dare...

<< < (13/13)

mord:
To christian4jews why would European leaders allow 40 million muslims into Europe? If social welfare checks were stopped do you think these muzzie creatures would leave Europe

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: mord on January 04, 2010, 04:45:00 PM ---To christian4jews why would European leaders allow 40 million muslims into Europe? If social welfare checks were stopped do you think these muzzie creatures would leave Europe

--- End quote ---

its incredible how europe have let islam get this far...but incredibly i do see a light at the end of the tunnell, i.e with that new conservative guy from holland and english defence leagues etc...

well its a start...as for your oringinal question, yes..im sure they would go back to their hellholes..

Rubystars:
Dear Christian4jews, you had said earlier in the thread that you don't follow any particular denomination. I feel the same way. What do you believe about the method of baptism? Some sects believe in full immersion, others believe in pouring the water, and others believe in sprinkling water.

I personally think that any method is ok as long as it's done sincerely, however I prefer full immersion baptism because that's how I believe that Jesus was baptised, and that's how I chose to be baptised.

What do you think on this issue?

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on January 13, 2010, 04:21:48 PM ---Dear Christian4jews, you had said earlier in the thread that you don't follow any particular denomination. I feel the same way. What do you believe about the method of baptism? Some sects believe in full immersion, others believe in pouring the water, and others believe in sprinkling water.

I personally think that any method is ok as long as it's done sincerely, however I prefer full immersion baptism because that's how I believe that Jesus was baptised, and that's how I chose to be baptised.

What do you think on this issue?

--- End quote ---

nail on the head....how jesus did it is how we should do it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version