Author Topic: No more Rosie  (Read 10716 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: No more Rosie
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »
Too bad she's still able to have an audience for another month.  She calls US troops terrorists despite the fact that its al-qaeda, sunni insurgents and al-sadr's army backed by Iran and Syria, that have been doing the terrorism in Iraq. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »
She is just simply a fat pig:

(If anyone finds these too disturbing, I'll take them down)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 10:02:49 PM »
Holy Crow pictures like this before bed time now I will have nightmares.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 10:04:46 PM »
There's also:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:10:08 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 10:05:35 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 10:15:21 PM »
She thinks the Palestinian woman and children are just like everyone else.  She doesn't understand that women and children have been used as suicide bombers. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 10:30:45 PM »
Maybe the slob tried to put Baba Walters between 2 slices of bread  :-X
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 10:47:15 PM »
Maybe the slob tried to put Baba Walters between 2 slices of bread  :-X
And dipped her in lard first like she does with all her other meals.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
Rosie Makes up Facts and Smears Volunteer Soldiers

The May 1 edition of "The View" marked the fourth anniversary of President Bush’s famous "mission accomplished" announcement with Rosie O’Donnell’s predictable rants against the war and the administration. The co-host mysteriously claimed Afghanistan had nothing to do with September 11 and downplayed the Al Qaeda threat, claiming it is simply a U.S. government scare tactic. Additionally, Rosie, with the aide of guest co-host Ricki Lake, followed Charles Rangel and Andy Rooney to assert that U.S. soldiers are not patriots, but losers who join out of desperation.

O’DONNELL: Wait, can I just say something? Why do people enlist in the Army?

RICKI LAKE: Because of a ineducation (sic), and they're poor.

O’DONNELL: Thank you.

LAKE: And that’s the only way to get one.

O’DONNELL: The vast majority– Yes, Elisabeth. It’s true!

No, it’s not. According to a recent study by the Heritage Foundation, military enlistees are "better educated, wealthier, and more rural on average than their civilian peers." Additionally, "recruits have a higher percentage of high school graduates" and "the distribution of household income of recruits is noticably higher than the entire youth population." Of course, facts don’t matter to Rosie O’Donnell. After all, fire can’t melt steel.

Token non-liberal Elisabeth Hasselbeck responded harshly and Rosie continued to smear volunteer soldiers before she claimed that she does support the troops.

HASSELBECK: First of all, in the past year, the testing scores of our armed services have been higher than ever, so the education level-

O’DONNELL: You are wrong. We have more convicted felons in the Army because we’re allowing them to get through.

HASSELBECK: So they're awful. They’re awful then.

O’DONNELL: Elisabeth, I do everything I can to support the troops financially and emotionally. I love them as much as you do. I'm as much of a patriot. I want them home.

The fact free analysis continued as Rosie made this observation.

"Well, listen, Elisabeth, we shouldn't be fighting this war, because we were not attacked by either of the nations we invaded. 19 Saudis were on those planes and we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq."

Perhaps she’s forgetting that Afghanistan’s then ruling Taliban knowingly harbored Al Qaeda training camps. Also, 15 of the hijackers were Saudi, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was Egyptian, and one Lebanese. Rosie then continued to downplay the terrorist threat.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: Do you believe Al Qaeda, do you believe Al Qaeda is alive and working and planning in Iraq?

O’DONNELL: Well, I think there might be some guy on dialysis in a cave, but I don’t think he’s really a threat.

HASSELBECK: You don’t think there are operatives in Al Qaeda, the number one guy--

O’DONNELL: There are terrorists in America too. What about Tim McVee (sic)? What about him? He was a terrorist in America.

HASSELBECK: Does he have cells operating right now in this country?

O’DONNELL: Well, you know, they use those words so that they can scare people "terror" and "cell."

HASSELBECK: Well, guess what, guess what. Terrorists are scary. Terrorists don't need us to help them be scary. They’re scary. They’re scary people.

Protect the Innocent,
Convert the Willing,
Kill the Rest

I have become Death,
The shatterer of Worlds.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2007, 06:33:00 PM »
Rosie Makes up Facts and Smears Volunteer Soldiers

The May 1 edition of "The View" marked the fourth anniversary of President Bush’s famous "mission accomplished" announcement with Rosie O’Donnell’s predictable rants against the war and the administration. The co-host mysteriously claimed Afghanistan had nothing to do with September 11 and downplayed the Al Qaeda threat, claiming it is simply a U.S. government scare tactic. Additionally, Rosie, with the aide of guest co-host Ricki Lake, followed Charles Rangel and Andy Rooney to assert that U.S. soldiers are not patriots, but losers who join out of desperation.

O’DONNELL: Wait, can I just say something? Why do people enlist in the Army?

RICKI LAKE: Because of a ineducation (sic), and they're poor.

O’DONNELL: Thank you.

LAKE: And that’s the only way to get one.

O’DONNELL: The vast majority– Yes, Elisabeth. It’s true!

No, it’s not. According to a recent study by the Heritage Foundation, military enlistees are "better educated, wealthier, and more rural on average than their civilian peers." Additionally, "recruits have a higher percentage of high school graduates" and "the distribution of household income of recruits is noticably higher than the entire youth population." Of course, facts don’t matter to Rosie O’Donnell. After all, fire can’t melt steel.

Token non-liberal Elisabeth Hasselbeck responded harshly and Rosie continued to smear volunteer soldiers before she claimed that she does support the troops.

HASSELBECK: First of all, in the past year, the testing scores of our armed services have been higher than ever, so the education level-

O’DONNELL: You are wrong. We have more convicted felons in the Army because we’re allowing them to get through.

HASSELBECK: So they're awful. They’re awful then.

O’DONNELL: Elisabeth, I do everything I can to support the troops financially and emotionally. I love them as much as you do. I'm as much of a patriot. I want them home.

The fact free analysis continued as Rosie made this observation.

"Well, listen, Elisabeth, we shouldn't be fighting this war, because we were not attacked by either of the nations we invaded. 19 Saudis were on those planes and we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq."

Perhaps she’s forgetting that Afghanistan’s then ruling Taliban knowingly harbored Al Qaeda training camps. Also, 15 of the hijackers were Saudi, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was Egyptian, and one Lebanese. Rosie then continued to downplay the terrorist threat.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: Do you believe Al Qaeda, do you believe Al Qaeda is alive and working and planning in Iraq?

O’DONNELL: Well, I think there might be some guy on dialysis in a cave, but I don’t think he’s really a threat.

HASSELBECK: You don’t think there are operatives in Al Qaeda, the number one guy--

O’DONNELL: There are terrorists in America too. What about Tim McVee (sic)? What about him? He was a terrorist in America.

HASSELBECK: Does he have cells operating right now in this country?

O’DONNELL: Well, you know, they use those words so that they can scare people "terror" and "cell."

HASSELBECK: Well, guess what, guess what. Terrorists are scary. Terrorists don't need us to help them be scary. They’re scary. They’re scary people.

Protect the Innocent,
Convert the Willing,
Kill the Rest

I have become Death,
The shatterer of Worlds.

Even the liberal MSNBC showed a clip last week of her calling troops terrorists. 

Is there a consensus that O'Donnell gets her misinformation from Soros' propaganda sources--moveon.org, mediamatters and others? 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2007, 07:20:26 PM »
O'Donnell is full of misinformatin. And something else that I can't repeat on this fourm.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2007, 07:42:02 PM »
O'Donnell is full of misinformatin. And something else that I can't repeat on this fourm.

Then send me a private message. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2007, 07:46:38 PM »
Rosie is not fat she is FREAKING HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, her shadow can tip a scale at 500 alone

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2007, 12:12:28 PM »
Good one master

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »
Did you see Rosie's attack on Elizabeth on "The View"?  It's really disgusting that this fat pig phony has any kind of fourm to spew her "views" on current events.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »
And the leftist love this disgusting hippo, this shows they got zero in taste.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2007, 05:31:04 PM »
THANK GOD!!!  That fat phony is no longer going to be on "The View".  Now she will spew her bent views somewhere else.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2007, 06:06:03 PM »
Maybe she should spew her fat mouth somewhere where she might like.. Like in Ramallah.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2007, 07:06:32 PM »
Better yet. On Tom Cruise's couch.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2007, 10:24:39 PM »
Better yet. On Tom Cruise's couch.
Tom Cruise would like Rosie.  It (Rosie) is a man...

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 10:10:41 AM »
Thank G-d that Rosie O'donnell is leaving "The View"  She is the biggest phony on this planet.  After the Columbine shooting, she blasted Tom Selleck because he did one ad for the NRA.  But, she hired a bodygaurd for her home and she let him go for a gun permit so, when he is on the job, he can protect her.  It's okay to have a armed security guard to protect her but not for a celeberity to support guns or the NRA.  Plus, she is not a lesiban.  The gay and lesiban allance won't support her because she pounces on every good looking guy who ever appeared on her lousy talk show she hosted from 1996-2002.  What are your views on this?

She is a filthy animal. I remember this bumper sticker I saw once... "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'donnell fat".

Although that's a pretty humorous statement, it's a bit of a faulty analogy. It's a lot tougher to kill someone when you aren't in possession of a gun. But Rosie O'Donnell would make herself fat whether or not she was in possession of a spoon. She'd just use her hands or bury her face in her chocolate pudding :)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 11:32:17 AM »
Rosie likes all men.  She is not a lesbian.  If she was, she would not have hit on every good looking man who ever appeared on her lousy show.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 12:16:35 PM »
They also must of been dumb men for even bothering to appear in such a sissy show.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »
You got that right.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2007, 11:51:56 PM »
Rosie likes all men.  She is not a lesbian.  If she was, she would not have hit on every good looking man who ever appeared on her lousy show.

Her and Alex Baldwin like each other.