Author Topic: Albanian Muslim Nazi Kills Five in Finnish Shooting Spree  (Read 423 times)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Albanian Muslim Nazi Kills Five in Finnish Shooting Spree
« on: December 31, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »
Police: Gunman in Finland kills 5, self

HELSINKI (AP) -- A gunman clad in black went on a shooting rampage Thursday, killing his ex-girlfriend then slaying four workers at a suburban shopping mall near Helsinki before apparently turning his gun on himself, police said.

Finnish police said one woman and three men were shot dead Thursday morning at the Sello shopping mall in Espoo, six miles (10 kilometers) west of Helsinki.

The gunman was identified as 43-year-old Ibrahim Shkupolli, an immigrant who had been living for several years in Finland, police superintendent Jukka Kaski said, adding that the weapon used was an unlicensed handgun.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/31/police-4-people-shot-dead-finnish-mall/?feat=home_headlines

More muslim violence in Europe, this time a "crazed" lone gunman and the whole media covers up the fact that he was an Albanian muslim.  The only thing that would make him crazed is his muslim nazi koran and his violence toward women.  His ex-girlfriend had taken a restraining order out on him too.  Obviously she had every right to be concerned about this filthy violent piece of excrement.

The Finish traitor leadership is just as crooked as the Clintons.  Just look at their ex-president who worked to help the muslim nazis take over and declare an independent Kosovo, which we know is and always will belong to the Serbs, and they even gave him a Nobel Prize too!  Every traitor to the west who sabotages Christians and Jews kisses the butts of muslim nazis gets a Nobel Prize.  The entire Nobel committee is owned by traitors to the western world!

http://static.rnw.nl/migratie/www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/europe/080313-ahtisaari-mc-redirected

Finnish politician Martti Ahtisaari (70) is known as a seasoned mediator. For the past 30 years, the United Nations has been sending him to all kinds of conflict areas around the globe to reconcile the warring parties in question. As a UN envoy, Mr Ahtisaari played a crucial role in the Kosovo crisis, which eventually resulted in Kosovar independence being declared in February.

Divine retribution comes one way or the other.  I only wish that traitor Ahtisaari was one of the five killed by this lunatic.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Albanian Muslim Nazi Kills Five in Finnish Shooting Spree
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 12:40:01 PM »
Obviously he wanted his virgins.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 01:03:47 PM »
I know these were innocent people but I don't feel bad at all. Finland is one of the most pro-Kosovo countries in the world. They support these animals when they take over our country, well now they get to see how nice Albanians are up close and personal.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 01:11:36 PM »
I know these were innocent people but I don't feel bad at all. Finland is one of the most pro-Kosovo countries in the world. They support these animals when they take over our country, well now they get to see how nice Albanians are up close and personal.

They're going to learn the hard way.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
Everyone that hasn't listened is going to feel this up close and personal, I am afraid. The sad part is so many innocent people getting hurt.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane