Author Topic: Boy, 14, accused of rape, beating  (Read 937 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Boy, 14, accused of rape, beating
« on: January 12, 2010, 03:25:47 AM »
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100111/NEWS0107/301110063/1055/NEWS/Boy+accused+of+rape++beating

LIBERTY TWP. - A 14-year-old boy is accused of invading a woman’s Liberty Township home early Monday, beating her, raping her and forcing her to drive him to a automated banking machine – one of that community’s most brutal crimes in memory, Butler County sheriff’s officials said.

Sheriff Rick Jones said he was “appalled” by the attack, and he and immediately ordered all available officers to help identify and catch the suspect: a 14-year-old boy who was arrested near his Monroe home around 1 p.m. Monday, about 10 hours after the woman said she was attacked.

“I’m very pleased with the quick action these officers took. It’s a very serious and personal crime and it’s important to the victim, her family and all of society to feel safe in their homes and hopefully, bring some closure to this victim,” Jones said.

Sheriff’s officials gave this account:

A woman, in her 60s, reported that she was awakened around 3 a.m. Monday by a knock on her door at the Countryside Village mobile-home community. When she answered, a young male demanded money from her.

The suspect then pulled out a long gun, came into her home, hit the woman with the weapon and sexually assaulted her.

The suspect again demanded money from her, and ordered her to drive him to a money machine. “As the victim was being forced to drive the suspect toward a convenience store, he jumped out of her car. The suspect fled on foot in an unknown direction taking the victim’s purse with him,” a news release said.

The victim was taken to an undisclosed hospital and was admitted for treatment of her injuries, including a large gash on her head, authorities said.

The teen suspect was caught after a door-to-door search. He was being booked into the Butler County Juvenile Detention Center on delinquency counts of aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, rape, kidnapping and felonious assault.

He is believed to be the sole perpetrator, officials said.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Boy, 14, accused of rape, beating
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 03:45:54 AM »
I wonder if he was black.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 04:14:08 AM »
It sounds like media reports from Europe. I think this "boy" could be a Muslim.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 08:17:31 AM »
This was going on in Detroit 20 years ago and more. People put up fences and bars on their doors and windows and the animals were going in through the roof, it was so bad! They were raping women in their 80's, can you believe it? At least now there are no white people left to attack like this, and as I'm sure you've seen from videos, no homes left either. Disgusting vile animals with no conscience.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 03:45:44 PM »
An almost identical crime happened close to my neighborhood (within walking distance of my house). An older lady in her 60s was grabbed out of the parking lot of the supermarket after she was shopping there, was raped, and forced to withdraw money from an ATM.  I don't know if they ever caught the guy because I could never find a follow up story. She survived but I'm sure it was very traumatic.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »
This was going on in Detroit 20 years ago and more. People put up fences and bars on their doors and windows and the animals were going in through the roof, it was so bad! They were raping women in their 80's, can you believe it? At least now there are no white people left to attack like this, and as I'm sure you've seen from videos, no homes left either. Disgusting vile animals with no conscience.  >:(

How were they getting in through the roofs?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 08:41:43 PM »
Surely the act of a jigglet.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 09:22:45 PM »
Who answers their door at 3am or without a loaded pistol. They say you should never leave point A.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:12:52 PM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 10:42:52 PM »

How were they getting in through the roofs?

Most homes were 2 story and they would literally break a hole in the roof and come down through the attic. The cops wouldn't even come into these neighborhoods.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 11:08:14 PM »
She obviously, did not learn how to do this....

Warning, graphic self defense...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 12:24:33 AM »

The age of the victim is not a surprise.  Rape is not about sex it is about control and power.  Women (and men) of all ages are raped. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.