Author Topic: The Top Ten Ways To Tell If She's Into You (And the 6 Signs That She's Not!)  (Read 14000 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
No one can deny that body language plays a crucial role in catching girls’ attention–and keeping it. Nearly *75%* of signals women send is through body language--so you're not going to find out if she's into you from words alone! Unfortunately, many men miss out on these signals, and thus miss out on the girl. The good news is, if you CAN read a girl's signals, you stand out from the rest of guys, and make yourself all the more attractive! With that said, here are 6 signs that she's not into you, and 10 signs that she is!

BAD BODY LANGUAGE
1. Not making eye contact with you—looking around, eyeing her friends, looking anywhere but at you
2. Legs crossed—always a bad sign. This means she’s closing herself off to you
3. Arms crossed—This can convey annoyance and impatience. Definitely a bad sign.
4. Hands on her hips—This can also convey impatience. Not looking good.
Leaning backwards—It’s much better when a woman is leaning towards you. If you notice her leaning away from you, keeping her distance, it means you’ve gotten too close for her comfort and she’s not that into you, at least at this point.
6. A weak handshake—Do you shake a girl’s hands when you meet her? If you do and notice that hers is weak and she is quick to take back her hand, then she’s not very impressed.

GOOD BODY LANGUAGE
1. She looks down when you see her and smiles–A very good sign. She’s shy but wants you to come over to talk to her.
2. She’s twirling her hair around–Definitely into you.
3. Licks her lips– this is a very good sign!
4. Open legs– She’s open to hearing more from you if she's facing you.
5. Sideways glance–The classic Hollywood flirtation, this is a coy, seductive way of showing her interest
6. Fondling a cylindrical object (cigarette, glass, etc.) –very good sign!
7. Fondling her shoe (shoe is slight off her foot, twisting her foot in circles)–This is that classic shy signal that girls use to display interest.
8. The "leg twine"–one leg pressed hard against the other to give the appearance of high muscle tone–very good sign
9. The head toss–If she tosses her hair back over her shoulders, this is definitely a good gesture.
10. Exposed wrists–If she’s interested in you, she will gradually display the smooth, soft skin of her wrists to a guy she’s interested in. Wrists are actually considered one of the more erotic areas of the body.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:30:46 PM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
WHY are we promoting sex here? I don't agree with this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer

I think your reading more then what's there.......you'll be ok.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
I did not write the article but I did take a course at my local college on " body language."  Once you learn how to read someone, it can be used to your advantage, whether it's a job interview to everyday life.

I will go through them, some are for both sexes. I noticed some of the men are afraid to make the first move, which screams........... Rejection!
Please bear in mind, I am not a professional. There are no set rules to human behavior. After all, " all is fair in love and war."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 09:44:06 AM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
"Bad Body Language for Both Sexes"

1. No eye contact- their not interested in you.

2. Legs crossed, foot facing away from you-  bad sign. Foot kicking slightly- their bored.

3. Arms crossed- be on guard or avoid them.

4. Hands on hips- definitely impatient.

5.Leaning backwards- "everyone likes their little square of space" so don't invade if you
 just met.
6.Weak handshake-  if they take their hand back quickly " not interested."

"Good Body Language"

1. Looks down when you see her and smiles- she is most likely shy or playing hard to get. The smile is the clincher and if she keeps glancing over to you- approach her.

2. to 6.- it's part of the "preening" process, one grooms themselves in a flattering yet flirty way. As an act in front of another person, preening says 'Look, I am making myself beautiful for you! - approachable

Men can also straighten their clothing, lick their lips, run their hand through their hair,legs open, flex their muscles, stand tall,suck in his stomach, push out to widen his chest all while trying to impress her.

For both, try to use preening body language that shows off your best features while enhancing what makes you, you.

Accidentally brushes past you in a modest way- it's a sign of interest and a line opener.  Turn around and smile. if they smile back, introduce yourself.

Ok Men, go out there and woo her.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:34:02 PM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
Instead of these tedious things, how about a simple--hey im interested in you, or no im not lol

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
That might would work for the under 22 crowd, but guys in general fear rejection to even speak.

When you know what signs to look for you have a better advantage of not being rejected.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Did anyone try it?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

I can see this is another thread thats going to degenerate into a bag of cr*p. Last time I checked JTF was a religious forum not dial a date. Lets set a good example here folks for the younger people that may be on the forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Yes, you are 1000% correct.

I can see this is another thread thats going to degenerate into a bag of cr*p. Last time I checked JTF was a religious forum not dial a date. Lets set a good example here folks for the younger people that may be on the forum.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל