Author Topic: Leftist make claim they were beaten by residents of YE'SHA  (Read 2567 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Leftist make claim they were beaten by residents of YE'SHA
« on: April 27, 2007, 08:57:44 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3392766,00.html

Leftists say violently attacked by settlers

Left-wing activists assisting Palestinians in Hebron claim to have been beaten by settlers; police hold several people for questioning

Ali Waked Published:  04.27.07, 15:13 / Israel News 

Two Israeli left-wing activists claim to have been beaten by settlers from the Pnei Hever settlement Friday morning.

"One of the settlers saw me filming him and tried to grab my camera" Vivi Zuri, one of the two attacked, told Ynet. "He beat me with a club, and I lay on the ground to prevent him from taking my camera. Still, he kept kicking me."

Settler to activist in Hebron:

'Go to Auschwitz' / Ali Waked

(

Rabbi Arik Asherman and two more left-wing activists arrived this morning, along with a group of international activists, to fields surrounding the village of Bnei Na'im, to help residents with their plowing and protect them from potential assault by settlers.

They were attacked by a group of settlers upon arriving at the village fields.

Zuri told Ynet she was attacked after one of the settlers noticed she was filming them. According to her, the beating did not stop even after she lay down on the ground. She was severely beaten and suffered contusions to the face and shoulders. [comments by me..if the beating was so serious why is'nt she in the hospital in critical condition]

Rabbi Asherman, said Zuri, was also badly beaten by the settlers.

"They hit him horribly and threatened to harm his family", she said. Police arrived after 40 minutes or so, she added, and asked them to arrive at the Hebron police station to give their statements.

Both Palestinians and international activists present at the scene confirmed the incident
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:00:42 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Leftist make claim they were beaten by residents of YE'SHA
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 11:31:12 AM »
Too bad they weren't killed. That would have been a tremendous kiddush hashem.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 11:32:30 AM »
They should be treated like terrorists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »
They should be treated like terrorists

Exactly. Why? Because they actively SUPPORT the Arab Muslim Nazis over the best Jews in the entire world!

ftf

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 11:37:47 AM »
I thought it was illegal to film someone against their wishes, sounds like I was wrong about that...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »
I don'nt know in the U.K. they have cameras on the street

Shot at 2010-01-03