Author Topic: If on Facebook: Please join my Right-wing group, "The Maccabee Factor".  (Read 735 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=240759388172

^"The Maccabee Factor"

I've never run an internet group of any kind.  I have high hopes.  It is very much a pro-Israel, pro-Jewish forum, but it is also pro-Western values/traditinal Judeo-Christian based as well [Judeo-Christian values for the West, Judeo values for Israel].

I have been observing, what appears to be a potentially powerful alliance between India's Hindus and the Jewish and Israeli peoples.
-
I'd [read: the kid in me would] like to point out the logo, and I know it's nothing amazingly technical, but I took an old Persian "red lion and sun" medic symbol [a Persian "red cross" before the Islamic de-evolution occurred].  I deleted the red sun, colored everything blue, added Magen, and a little cheapo font, some blue Israeli-flag like sideways bars for veneer....  all done with, "MS Paint", the only image editor I have!  It took a bit longer than it may look like, but it was a labor of love, plus I could do this in 15 mins now.
-I was studying the history of Magen David Adom, and how Muslims tried to prevent MDA's membership into the international coalition of medics because, while the religious moon god islamic crescent is tolerated, rules have changed to prevent any and all other religious symbols from being used.

I read the Ayatollah preserved the legal rights of the "medi-lion" symbol, so I reacquisitioned it; it's partial payment for Jews under Persian rule.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: If on Facebook: Please join my Right-wing group, "The Maccabee Factor".
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »
Very nice Facebook page! Love your demotivational photos! You did a wonderful job with your logo, especially only using MS Paint! Very nice site, I am honored to join, thank you. :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 07:34:36 PM »
It's very nice.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 08:05:07 PM »
Thanks guys!  It means a lot! :dance: :dance: :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »
Unfortunetely, I'm in 2 many groups. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
Just joined.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer