Author Topic: Court rules in favor of octuplets mom Suleman  (Read 929 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Court rules in favor of octuplets mom Suleman
« on: January 09, 2010, 10:49:25 PM »
SANTA ANA, Calif. - A California appeals court ruled in favor of octuplets mother Nadya Suleman Friday, denying a call for an independent guardian to monitor her children's finances.

The 4th District Court of Appeal in Santa Ana called the petition an "unprecedented, meritless effort by a stranger" and directed an Orange County probate court to vacate its order for an investigation into the family's finances.

Paul Petersen, an advocate for children in the entertainment industry, argued that Suleman's children were vulnerable and that an independent guardian should be appointed to look after their financial interests.
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Headlines/Default.aspx?id=846314

The appeals court said the probate judge erred because Petersen failed to show that Suleman was engaging in financial misconduct.

Suleman gave birth to octuplets on Jan. 26, 2009. The medical curiosity of their delivery turned to public outrage when it was learned that the single, unemployed mother had been caring for her six other children with the help of food stamps and Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters.

Suleman said previously that some of the disability money was spent on in vitro fertilizations, which was used for all 14 of her children.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Court rules in favor of octuplets mom Suleman
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 03:13:38 AM »
"Octomom" is disgusting.  Doctors should not be able to create human litters like this.  If you can't conceive a baby it is for a reason which only HaShem need worry over.  You want kids, adopt them.

Meanwhile people fret over GMO crops.

-Just my two cents.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Court rules in favor of octuplets mom Suleman
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 03:18:12 AM »
"Octomom" is disgusting.  Doctors should not be able to create human litters like this.  If you can't conceive a baby it is for a reason which only HaShem need worry over.  You want kids, adopt them.

Meanwhile people fret over GMO crops.

-Just my two cents.

This may sound cold though she can die in the process of giving birth for what I care.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt