Author Topic: White Nationalist perfer Native American mongol blood over jewish blood!  (Read 15091 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
It's hard to see but you appear white to me ,no doubt
Thank you for having enough sense to grasp basic anthropology; unlike StørmFrønt regulars.

They belive mongoliods are superior, they feel inferior to them, but more inferior toward Semitic peoples.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Babylonian Jew what would think my looks are  semitic or med ?

you look Med, Spainard, Italian, and so on. Orintealid Caucasiods like Yemenite Jews have kept their Semitic look. However Orintealids are med varient of the desert.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

you look Med, Spainard, Italian, and so on. Orintealid Caucasiods like Yemenite Jews have kept their Semitic look. However Orintealids are med varient of the desert.
Yes but i'm not from there i'm Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

Are you Ashkenazi or Shepardic? Ashkenazis are mostly Armeniods-Alpins, or do you have Shepardic blood?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Are you Ashkenazi or Shepardic? Ashkenazis are mostly Armeniods-Alpins, or do you have Shepardic blood?
i think russian descent but i know sephardim that have my last name
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

i think russian descent but i know sephardim that have my last name

Well their is always overlap, their many Shepardics with Ashkenazi as their last name, their might have been intermarriage in far decent line.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
EUROPEAN WOMEN ARE BREEDING AT A HIGH RATE WITH PAKIS INDIANS AND ARABS

WN's don't mind Arab or Paki blood, they only mind Black and Jewish blood, even more they accept people with far black ancestory but not with Jewish ancestory. The movement is ridiclous. They know accept Whites with black ancestory to do the fact many of them have Black in them, for example Southern Americans are 5% Black maternaly, Native American around 16%, and rest is European. The WN movement is filled with fuckups. Nordics look down on Meds, because according to them the Meds resluted from racial admixture with Semitic Arabs,the only people who could have high degrees of Arab blood is are the Maltaese they speak an Arab dailect, but mixed with latin.
Your right Babylonian Jew they do accept people from the asian sub continent LOL LOL  http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showthread.php/greetings-malaysia-386297.html?s=98d2754814b3a8342b0aed7bb2b5f0e1&

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
EUROPEAN WOMEN ARE BREEDING AT A HIGH RATE WITH PAKIS INDIANS AND ARABS

WN's don't mind Arab or Paki blood, they only mind Black and Jewish blood, even more they accept people with far black ancestory but not with Jewish ancestory. The movement is ridiclous. They know accept Whites with black ancestory to do the fact many of them have Black in them, for example Southern Americans are 5% Black maternaly, Native American around 16%, and rest is European. The WN movement is filled with fuckups. Nordics look down on Meds, because according to them the Meds resluted from racial admixture with Semitic Arabs,the only people who could have high degrees of Arab blood is are the Maltaese they speak an Arab dailect, but mixed with latin.
Your right Babylonian Jew they do accept people from the asian sub continent LOL LOL  http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showthread.php/greetings-malaysia-386297.html?s=98d2754814b3a8342b0aed7bb2b5f0e1&

Like I said, they like Mongoliod and Paki blood!