Author Topic: Gun pulled on man for stomping snow from feet  (Read 572 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Gun pulled on man for stomping snow from feet
« on: January 12, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »
http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9019678

A Kingsport man, angry with his neighbor for making noise while stomping snow from his feet, was arrested Saturday after allegedly brandishing a shotgun and making threats.

According to an incident report from the Kingsport Police Department, John C. Shepardson, 46, was arrested Saturday at approximately 7 a.m. Officers were called to 3996 Memorial Boulevard, Apartment No. 9, by Shepardson's neighbor.

The neighbor, identified as Michael C. Pickel, 39, stated he returned to the decking area of the apartment complex after starting his vehicle. Pickel said he was stomping snow from his feet when the door to Apartment No. 12 opened, and Shepardson exited with a shotgun.

According to the police report, Shepardson allegedly pointed the shotgun at Pickel and said, "You're going to get it, your day is going to come!"

The responding officer reports he walked to Apartment No. 12, and through a sliding glass door observed a shotgun sitting inside. According to the police report, before the officer could knock Shepardson came out of his apartment.

"I explained why I was there and (Shepardson) immediately stated, 'I never stepped outside my apartment with the shotgun, I've told him not to stomp his feet.'"

The report says Shepardson took issue with the stomping because it awakened someone else who was sleeping in his apartment.

Shepardson was arrested, charged with aggravated assault and taken to the city jail.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt