Author Topic: Israeli Jewess has half human half animal children  (Read 7861 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli Jewess has half human half animal children
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

Her 4 arab children should be sent to live with their father. She should marry a Jew and have Jewish children.
Aren't her kids halachically Jewish?

I doubt their loyalty.
Nevertheless, they are Jews, and they are young, so we mustn't give up on them.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

Her 4 arab children should be sent to live with their father. She should marry a Jew and have Jewish children.

I doubt their loyalty.

No, you don't understand --- they're as trusted as Hamas little terrorists and German children who fought against the Soviets in Berlin. They do know their father and they did share some time together, the Muslim style.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

I doubt their loyalty.

No, you don't understand --- they're as trusted as Hamas little terrorists and German children who fought against the Soviets in Berlin. They do know their father and they did share some time together, the Muslim style.
Okay, maybe the older boy of 7 is already a twisted minded muslim. I still think at that age he can be redeemed. But its the mother's judgement I don't trust. She might have run away because of the hardies and abuse, but that doesn't mean she is suddenly tzadika.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 03:01:11 PM »
Ron of Judah brought up a good point.

The nazi muslim father no doubt brainwashed his kids to follow islam blindly so deprogramming them is going to be a challenge for everyone involved.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 03:13:10 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

I doubt their loyalty.

Okay, maybe the older boy of 7 is already a twisted minded muslim. I still think at that age he can be redeemed. But its the mother's judgement I don't trust. She might have run away because of the hardies and abuse, but that doesn't mean she is suddenly tzadika.

That means you don't know who is a young child and who is an adult in the Muslim society. Once you turn 5 you're ready to be a fully thinking soldier. They're deeply Jew hating Muslim scum.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »
I expected some Frankenstein horror story.
It is open to debate which is worse...

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 03:27:17 AM »
                                                                 בס"ד

I doubt their loyalty.

The arab blood cancels out the Jewish blood. If the father was anything else, I would agree with you.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 03:28:02 AM »
I expected some Frankenstein horror story.
It is open to debate which is worse...

Ha-ha, this is funny!  :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 04:58:33 AM »
                                                                 בס"ד

I doubt their loyalty.

The arab blood cancels out the Jewish blood. If the father was anything else, I would agree with you.

There is no such thing as "Jewish blood". Denying that Jewishness equals to Islam.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 05:05:28 AM »
                                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

This girl is an average social-economic victim of the Israeli rulling dictatorship. But yet, she's a Judenrat, and even worse - the Judenrat had no German soldiers as children.

Do you hate women? I thought you were Muslim at one point, so why are you having this attitude?

What does my Muslim PAST have to do with this?
I don't hate women but I hate Germans and Feminism, if that's what you ask, yes.

I would think it would have a lot to do with it since you were also falling into something stupid and came to your senses about it later that you would have a little compassion for someone else who made a stupid mistake and came to their senses later.

How many times did I breed with SS female soldiers? how many times did I physically help to exterminate Jews? how many times did she make a Teshuva? How many SS children do I have? Why did I leave Islam and why did she leave Gaza from the first place?

Yeah, at the last possible second when all options were exausted, after painting herself into a corner with her gross stupidity.

Listen, these children are ages 2, 5, 6, and 7.

I think it's a little too early to write them off as unredeemable 'SS' children.

Beyond their control, they had the misfortune to be sired by a Moozie father, and now that they're in Israel with their Jewish mother, they should be given a chance to be good Jews.

As far as I'm concerned, they're more innocent than you are.

They didn't have a choice about leaving Judaism and becoming a Moozie. You did.

So who the heck are you to say they shouldn't be given a chance ?

Talk about unmitigated gall.

Do you think it's justifiable that you be given a chance to do Teshuva and children who didn't even have a choice in the matter not be given a chance ?

I have no idea what you did (if anything) to harm Israel or the Jewish people while you were a Moozie, but I really doubt these kids have done anything worse.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 05:43:21 AM »

בס"ד

Oh, good old Muck DeFuslims. How are you doing? still searching for a historical justification? or maybe for my 1148139483098th account?
Listen, these children are ages 2, 5, 6, and 7.

And their Judenrat mommy is 30+, and this kid:

Is younger than most of them.

I think it's a little too early to write them off as unredeemable 'SS' children.
Hello Mr.Psychologist. A Gazan will never change until he's leaving for Judaism, real Judaism, not an eternal lust for money.

Beyond their control, they had the misfortune to be sired by a Moozie father, and now that they're in Israel with their Jewish mother, they should be given a chance to be good Jews.
You are right. They had the misfortune to be sired by a mother who's just like their daddy.

What did I do?
A bit too late. Gazan way of life makes you one of them, to the rest of your life. Just like once you go to an average school in Israel, you will never be able to take out the heretic-Atheist garbage out of your mind.
It's true, I did --- but comparing it to my situation is demagougy in its best. As far as I'm concerened, I'm not planning to wipe all of Jews out.

Ibn Warraq al Yahood.

... of putin your nose in to things you'd never have any connection to.

Do you think it's justifiable that you be given a chance to do Teshuva and children who didn't even have a choice in the matter not be given a chance ?
When did I learn how to continute Hitler's plans phsyically?
They can do Teshuva as long as they didn't do anything physically. But as far as a former-Musilm like me is concerned, with a treasonous mother like her, the chance it will ever happen is imagineable.

I have no idea what you did (if anything) to harm Israel or the Jewish people while you were a Moozie,
So why are you discussing stuff you have no clue about?

but I really doubt these kids have done anything worse.

Thank you mr Khalid Mash'ad. Now would you leave the "Fortune & Past telling" to Arabs?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2010, 07:05:17 AM »
I'm doing fine, Ronnie boy. Thanks for asking.

I had a feeling you'd be back on the English forum even though you announced you were leaving.

Kind of like you leaving Judaism, isn't it ? Although I suspect you were a Moozie alot longer than you stayed away from this forum.

I notice you like to use the word 'demagogue' quite a bit. You might not spell it correctly or use it correctly, but hey, don't let that stop you.

It's really very amusing to see someone claim that a 2 year old child is planning to wipe all the Jews out, and then accuse someone else of demagoguery.

Welcome back, Ronald. You're always good for a laugh.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2010, 08:02:23 AM »
                                                                      "

This girl is an average social-economic victim of the Israeli rulling dictatorship. But yet, she's a Judenrat, and even worse - the Judenrat had no German soldiers as children.

Do you hate women? I thought you were Muslim at one point, so why are you having this attitude?

I think you just prooved that you can take a person out of islam, but not islam out of a person unless at a very young age.

You make a good Moon Ruby. That is why animals like you.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2010, 08:54:46 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

I'm doing fine, Ronnie boy. Thanks for asking.

That's a shame.
I had a feeling you'd be back on the English forum even though you announced you were leaving.
I'm not "back". I noticed that once I was gone some bad things happened.

Kind of like you leaving Judaism, isn't it ? Although I suspect you were a Moozie alot longer than you stayed away from this forum.
I assume you're still part of a the Hitler Youth. Come on, don't get this pathetic. You don't even know me (good thing you don't).

I notice you like to use the word 'demagogue' quite a bit. You might not spell it correctly or use it correctly, but hey, don't let that stop you.

I guess you had really bad and horrifying childhood. You're trying to insult like a 2nd grader, trying to be "cool", to complete what you've been missing as a poor child. Don't let this "young spirit" go, it saves me money for a comedy movie.

It's really very amusing to see someone claim that a 2 year old child is planning to wipe all the Jews out, and then accuse someone else of demagoguery.
It's hilarious to see someone talking about things he doesn't know, it reminds me that I was accused of being argumentative attention-fetishizer.
You would never understand neither what I was saying, neither what being a child in Gaza or from Gaza means. That's what happens when you live in the "enlightened" West. Another reason why you are losing and why Europe and America's destiny is sealed.

Welcome back, Ronald. You're always good for a laugh.
You are better than Howard Stern, that's for sure.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
@ Muck DeFuslims,

I think we had a civilized conversation until you started jabbing personal attacks.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2010, 10:56:22 AM »
A couple observations:  First, this dippy dame certainly sounds like she was motivated by economics rather than a desire to get back among her own kind.  Her ex may come from a race of violent liars, but I'd be curious to hear his side of this story.  It would not be the first time that a woman over-stated stories of spousal abuse when it served her purpose.  Ask any divorce attorney about that.

And something else:  If I were responsible for security in Israel, this woman would bear watching.  She may not be a suicide bomber, but it's certainly not outrageous to consider the possibility that she's a double-agent, looking to penetrate the apparatus in place to rescue like dippy dames.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2010, 10:59:48 AM »
so Ron, let me get this straight, you used to be a Muslim?

Let us see a thread telling us your story of your conversion....

I have never heard of this before.

I want to know.

Also, what is the reason you converted?

Tell us the whole story.

I am a bit concerned.

thankyou, so very much Ron.

Shalom.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2010, 11:41:52 AM »
That's fine Zelhar.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion about what constitutes 'civilized conversation' and 'personal attacks'.

I happen to think that although my initial post in this thread was very blunt, it still wasn't a personal attack or uncivilized.

Here's what I said verbatim:

"Listen, these children are ages 2, 5, 6, and 7.

I have no idea what you did (if anything) to harm Israel or the Jewish people while you were a Moozie, but I really doubt these kids have done anything worse."

Now, you might consider that 'uncivilized' and a 'personal attack', but I said what I felt and I stand by every word of it. Blunt and honest, yes. 'Uncivilized' and a 'personal attack', not quite.

I didn't bother to respond to Ron's last post accusing me of being in the Hitler youth, replete with the veiled threat that it's a good thing I don't know him, nor did I bother to respond to him using Arab names when referring to me.

I didn't do so because that's when this thread could have really become uncivilized and even uglier. I have too much respect for this forum and it's members to do so.

However, I am going to say one more thing before I completely drop this matter.

I realize that Ron is currently 'Chaim's boy'. I'm told he contributes greatly to the Hebrew forum. That may be so.

But as far as I'm concerned Ron is a juvenile, argumentative, irrational, loose cannon. I'm suspicious about the mental stabilty of individuals that convert to Islam, and nothing in Ron's posting history here has allayed my suspicion that he's not quite dealing with a full deck.

In short, I consider him bad news.

I've said what I had to say and now I'm going to try not to say anymore about Ron. (although I'm sure I'll be tempted to respond to the responses that are sure to come).

Flame away.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2010, 11:50:00 AM »
A couple observations:  First, this dippy dame certainly sounds like she was motivated by economics rather than a desire to get back among her own kind.  Her ex may come from a race of violent liars, but I'd be curious to hear his side of this story.  It would not be the first time that a woman over-stated stories of spousal abuse when it served her purpose.  Ask any divorce attorney about that.

And something else:  If I were responsible for security in Israel, this woman would bear watching.  She may not be a suicide bomber, but it's certainly not outrageous to consider the possibility that she's a double-agent, looking to penetrate the apparatus in place to rescue like dippy dames.

The question of exactly how she got past the Hamas IslamoNazis guarding their side of the crossing certainly raises additional questions and should set off some alarms.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2010, 11:57:12 AM »
Yes, perpetual alertness shall always be an additional requirement. However she has relieved herself and her children from the dirty clutches of muslam and may be given a chance on mercy, otherwise who may emulate her.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »
BTW if she is sincere enough, is there any system or process for awarding her.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »
בס''ד

Muck DeFuslims, don't worry there will not be any flaming here.

Ron is not returning to the English forum. He has too much vital work to do on the Hebrew forum, where he devotes hours every day promoting our Israeli movement. If you doubt what I am telling you, you can ask any of our Hebrew-speaking members. Ron contributes more to the Hebrew forum than any of our other members by far.

I suggest that we return to discussing the issue itself without getting into personal arguments. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing - having different views expressed is what a forum should be all about.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2010, 05:06:34 PM »
Arabs are not animals. They are Gentile human beings. And the son of a Muslim is not a Muslim by the Torah, he is considered a Muslim by Islamic Laws but it's just their view, not the view of the Torah. Furthermore, if the mother is Jewish, the child is 100% Jewish.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2010, 06:20:15 PM »
Arabs are not animals. They are Gentile human beings. And the son of a Muslim is not a Muslim by the Torah, he is considered a Muslim by Islamic Laws but it's just their view, not the view of the Torah. Furthermore, if the mother is Jewish, the child is 100% Jewish.

I don't know how gentile these arabs are... The ones I have seen are pretty damn violent... Also since many of them desire to kill Jews and destroy Israel they are considered Pursuers who must be destroyed. Even the young ones may be considered Rodefim and thus, in a war situation, they are valid targets...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »

Not all Arabs are animals - correct.

But nearly all Arabs are Muslims and all Muslims are worse than the animals. This is a fact.

With your other statements I agree.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani