Author Topic: Check out the new member of Hillary's campaign  (Read 3897 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Baker

• Junior JTFer
Re: Check out the new member of Hillary's campaign
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 02:38:09 PM »
True.I Will apply to american citizens in Israel to do so.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »
All democratic canidates are nazis their in the pocket of george soros
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 07:43:13 AM »
All democratic canidates are nazis their in the pocket of george soros

Well-said. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 08:51:53 AM »
Romney is also supported by Jeb Bush.  I wouldn't expect him to select Jeb as his VP candidate but I wonder if this means Romney is really a "compassionate conservative." 

So I have a lot of doubts about Romney.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 10:29:49 PM »
On the democratic side I fully support Obama whose nomination will guarantee a republican victory.

Think about it, name one red state that would switch to the Al Sharpton/Farahcoon vote. Right, not a one. Guaranteed defeat, self imolation.

This leaves us with republicans and so far I am not excited about any of the so-called front runners. We need new meat.

Fred Thompson? I liked him as a senator and if he does come out I think he is the type America is looking for.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 02:09:01 AM »
I think JTF should urge Democratic voters to vote for Hitlery over Osama as a lesser of the evils. Then we can support the Republican candidate as the lesser of the evils in November. I think we must do this because Osama is the worst candidate.

I just couldn't imagine voting for either one. I mean... we are talking about the lesser of two HORRIBLY SICK evils. It's like picking between hitler 1 and hitler 2.

Washington has picked some real winners this time around. I agree that Osama ben muslim as child is worse... but it's like being worse than excrement.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
I think JTF should urge Democratic voters to vote for Hitlery over Osama as a lesser of the evils. Then we can support the Republican candidate as the lesser of the evils in November. I think we must do this because Osama is the worst candidate.

I agree with you Yacov.  Then we can attack the first dyke.  Portraying Hillary as a lesbian will indeed work.  I am sure she is a dyke and acts like a male and it is one of the reasons her hubby seeks other women.

"We were very proud of her: she was a feminist, she was outspoken."

-- Jane Moss, Hillary's college classmate (4.15.07)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 02:02:25 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.