Author Topic: Israeli Jewess has half human half animal children  (Read 7841 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Israeli Jewess has half human half animal children
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2010, 08:37:10 PM »
I don't know how gentile these arabs are... The ones I have seen are pretty damn violent... Also since many of them desire to kill Jews and destroy Israel they are considered Pursuers who must be destroyed. Even the young ones may be considered Rodefim and thus, in a war situation, they are valid targets...

I got banned from a chat room last night for saying pretty much the same thing. People couldn't believe what an "evil zionist" I was. Well they added some epithets to that, but  :laugh:

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2010, 08:42:36 PM »
Arabs are not animals. They are Gentile human beings. And the son of a Muslim is not a Muslim by the Torah, he is considered a Muslim by Islamic Laws but it's just their view, not the view of the Torah. Furthermore, if the mother is Jewish, the child is 100% Jewish.

I don't know how gentile these arabs are... The ones I have seen are pretty damn violent... Also since many of them desire to kill Jews and destroy Israel they are considered Pursuers who must be destroyed. Even the young ones may be considered Rodefim and thus, in a war situation, they are valid targets...

Gentile means Goy (non-Jews), not necesarily that they are kind. But the son of an Arab man, whether Goy  or Jew (in this case, through his mother) is not an animal. A member of an enemy group can be considered a target during war while he is with his group if he does not prove to be a friend, but not in this case. Those children will probably be educated as Jews

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2010, 08:58:15 PM »
Arabs are not animals. They are Gentile human beings. And the son of a Muslim is not a Muslim by the Torah, he is considered a Muslim by Islamic Laws but it's just their view, not the view of the Torah. Furthermore, if the mother is Jewish, the child is 100% Jewish.

Gentile means Goy (non-Jews), not necesarily that they are kind. But the son of an Arab man, whether Goy  or Jew (in this case, through his mother) is not an animal. A member of an enemy group can be considered a target during war while he is with his group if he does not prove to be a friend, but not in this case. Those children will probably be educated as Jews

I know this... I was trying my hand at sarcasm.... I guess I forgot the /sarc tag...

PS: I am not familiar with this particular case but in general I am wary of children born to Muslim men... The women will be subjugated to the Islam faith and the children will not be taught Judaism..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »
                                                                     בס"ד

Not all Arabs are animals - correct.

But nearly all Arabs are Muslims and all Muslims are worse than the animals. This is a fact.

With your other statements I agree.

All Arabs are animals. There are no such things as "races" to denounce their ability to choose whether to be Arab (=an animal) or get out of this sick culture.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2010, 02:29:38 AM »
There is no such thing as "Jewish blood". Denying that Jewishness equals to Islam.

That's too bad Hitler didn't know this!  :o

Well, now that I know that you have converted to Judaism, I understand where that comment is coming from. You would like there to be no such a thing as Jewish blood. But Judaism is not like other religions. It is both a religion and a race.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2010, 03:58:28 AM »
There is no such thing as "Jewish blood". Denying that Jewishness equals to Islam.

Well, now that I know that you have converted to Judaism, I understand where that comment is coming from. You would like there to be no such a thing as Jewish blood. But Judaism is not like other religions. It is both a religion and a race.
Ron was born a Jew. Judaism is both religion and a people, but not a race. Since we accept converts, we can't be a race. One can't convert his race, yet.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2010, 05:48:50 AM »
                                                               בס"ד

I was born Jewish.
There is no such thing as Jewish blood since "blood" means a "blood of a race".
1.) There are no such things as "races". I don't believe in it.
2.) Judaism is not a religion, and not a race, it's a nation and Orach Chaim, Even Ha'ezer, Choshen Mishpat and Yoreh De'ah.
You can call Christianity and Islam religions, but NOT Judaism.

Also, canceling the children' Jewishness is completely Islamic way of thinking (since their father is not Jewish, and even an Arab, what does it have to do with the kids' Jewishness? the Jewishness is determined by the mother, not by the father).
You're not the one to denounce their Jewishess, it doesn't matter if their father is an Arab or an alien.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:32:44 AM by Ron Of Judah »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2010, 09:01:06 AM »

I got banned from a chat room last night for saying pretty much the same thing. People couldn't believe what an "evil zionist" I was. Well they added some epithets to that, but  :laugh:

Oh Ruby! You are evil as Minnie Mouse !!!                :::D

Shalom & G-d Bless !       

Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2010, 05:12:34 AM »
bitter-sweet stories