Author Topic: I made a "Kahane Motivational Poster"  (Read 978 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I made a "Kahane Motivational Poster"
« on: January 17, 2010, 12:57:33 AM »

Something happened to my modem for a few days, and I got bored and went through my pics.  This may be my favorite picture of Rabbi Kahane.

I really like all of the handmade motivational posters floating around on the internet today... enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 02:11:21 AM by Mishmaat »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
Re: I made a "Kahane Motivational Poster"
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 12:59:20 AM »

Something happened to my modem for a few days, and I got bored and went through my pics.  This may be my favorite picture of Rabbi Kahane.

I really like all of the handmade motivational posters floating around on the internet today... enjoy!

Am I doing something wrong?  The code is all input, but no image shows.  Sorry guys.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 01:00:08 AM »
It might be because it's on Facebook. I've had the same sort of trouble before in the past.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 01:02:26 AM »

This?

Nice Pic

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 01:47:16 AM »

This?

Nice Pic

I like that pic!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 02:08:54 AM »
Nice!  You guys got the pic showing! :dance:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 07:13:47 AM »

The problem was that you were inserting a page in image thing.
You have to right click on the image in firefox and choose view image. Or right click and chose properties and highlight address: http://....image.jpg
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 07:56:30 AM »

Ariel, that was so sweet.  Unfortunately I never met this fine man.  I have been watching all of the Youtubes on him, though, and I aspire to be as he was. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates