Author Topic: Imerica pulls all JTF response videos, starts "ask a black person" show.....  (Read 20049 times)

ihkili18

I will not mention which moderators I was referring to but if you guys look at the threads it is self explanatory. Also why the hell would we need her to support us anyways. We dont need every person we can get if it will water down the movement. Getting Imerica into the movement will not water it down, it will rather infect it with aids. In any event, I can't believe so many of you were willing to even give her a chance considering the fact that we new she supoorted Hussein Obama and Farrakhan. Just cause she didn't come on here and curse like a typical [censored]&r doesn't mean she was not as evil as one. Why were you so anxious to have a shvartza in the movement anyways. Didn't you see she looked like a ghetto streetwhore just by looking at her. I hope people on here learnt their lesson and next time a shvartza kurva comes on you won't get too excited. After what blacks have done to jews, I will pass on having them in JTF.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Another typical black saying to be "tolerant" to other cultures, you think for one minute she thinks that blacks have been tolerant to whites, Jews, Asians, or even other blacks? Not on anyones life. I am not "tolerant" to these beasts that ran sank neighborhoods here in NY and turned at one time many nice neighborhoods to zoos. So who is she kidding?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

I will not mention which moderators I was referring to but if you guys look at the threads it is self explanatory. Also why the hell would we need her to support us anyways. We dont need every person we can get if it will water down the movement. Getting Imerica into the movement will not water it down, it will rather infect it with aids. In any event, I can't believe so many of you were willing to even give her a chance considering the fact that we new she supoorted Hussein Obama and Farrakhan. Just cause she didn't come on here and curse like a typical [censored]&r doesn't mean she was not as evil as one. Why were you so anxious to have a shvartza in the movement anyways. Didn't you see she looked like a ghetto streetwhore just by looking at her. I hope people on here learnt their lesson and next time a shvartza kurva comes on you won't get too excited. After what blacks have done to jews, I will pass on having them in JTF.

How do you know the word kurva? Are you Czech?

Allen-T

Another typical black saying to be "tolerant" to other cultures, you think for one minute she thinks that blacks have been tolerant to whites, Jews, Asians, or even other blacks? Not on anyones life. I am not "tolerant" to these beasts that ran sank neighborhoods here in NY and turned at one time many nice neighborhoods to zoos. So who is she kidding?

I agree with most of you after reading her posts and watching her videos. I am just saying that you should give everyone at least 1 chance. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

I agree with most of you after reading her posts and watching her videos. I am just saying that you should give everyone at least 1 chance. 

If at first they don't succeed, let them try again...and again...and again...

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
How do you know the word kurva? Are you Czech?

Kurva is Yiddish for whore.  That word has been adopted by several Eastern European languages.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Thats the thing, we have given them so many chances.  You think for one minute she would stand up and tell her "soul bruthas" how about taking responsibilities for their actions and what they have done for years to whites? They attack Korean own stores.  What did Koreans or Chinese shops,  what did they ever do to blacks? They turned beautiful neighborhoods into dumps.  When will they say "It is time for blacks to own up for what they have done".  For a change.  Tolerant?  I think whites and everyone else have been more then tolerant, they have given everything to blacks on a silver platter and they are never happy.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Thats the thing, we have given them so many chances.  You think for one minute she would stand up and tell her "soul bruthas" how about taking responsibilities for their actions and what they have done for years to whites? They attack Korean own stores.  What did Koreans or Chinese shops,  what did they ever do to blacks? They turned beautiful neighborhoods into dumps.  When will they say "It is time for blacks to own up for what they have done".  For a change.  Tolerant?  I think whites and everyone else have been more then tolerant, they have given everything to blacks on a silver platter and they are never happy.

Chaim wants to send them on a plane to Africa. I think they should have to swim  :o.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

listen, i'm the type of person that will give people a chance...as far as imerica..you are most likely only 80% right...

she's not important to me..her support or lack of it is not important...anyone who wastes their time to make a youtube video to counter jtf's is not worth my time anyway..let a lone a crappy youtube video..at least i can say that I appreciate chaim's ability to speak well and to be riviting.

In my opinion, we need to learn to be eloquent like Rabbi Kahane and not speak out of temper or out of our butts..that's one of the mistakes i see with the majority of posters on this forum... You can't just snap to judgement.. You have to sound and be smart if you choose to judge the stranger... just my two cents.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

And what do you do with the next generation and the ones after that? Not give them a chance? The sins of the fathers go to the sons too?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Chaim wants to send them on a plane to Africa. I think they should have to swim  :o.

Trump, monkeys don't know how to swim  :P ok that was really mean...

ihkili18

Dannycookies57, the monkey joke is something we should hear from you more often. It would really be great if you made fun of shvartzas more. No we should not give the next generation of shvartzas a chance. They have committed to many crimes against the jewish people. Nuff said

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Dannycookies57, the monkey joke is something we should hear from you more often. It would really be great if you made fun of shvartzas more. No we should not give the next generation of shvartzas a chance. They have committed to many crimes against the jewish people. Nuff said

The next generation is going to be even more illegitimate, and hence evil, than the current one. The black family has drastically deteriorated since welfare was expanded in the 1960's by Lyndon Johnson, yimach shmo.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I'll be mean to whomever I want whenever I want  ;D.  but you're not going to hear jokes like that very often....i've been plaqued by the political correctness syndrome...so let me just suffer from that madness..it's too late for me  ::)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer

The next generation is going to be even more illegitimate, and hence evil, than the current one. The black family has drastically deteriorated since welfare was expanded in the 1960's by Lyndon Johnson, yimach shmo.

You couldn't express it any better. The world is slowly crumbling from even being moderately civilised to a hellish world where there is no right or wrong.

I think i must have missed Imericas "visit" to JTF because i haven't seen any of her posts, but in all honestly when Yacov said that i wanted Islam to be how i wanted it that was the truth, i did but i mean take a look at this woman, shes black and wants to defend herself mostly. I was able to rid of Islam even if it drags a hold on me at times, Imerica however cannot hide from herself what she may represent in the world. She cannot change that she is black, nor can she change the entire black culture. What she could on the otherhand do is dishonour it and stand firm against the forms of evil black culture however judging by the fact that she has produced several of her videos and aired most of her family on the internet proves that she is a very boisturous woman who thinks she is right. That could just very well be her nature and believes herself to be correct...for now that is.

The thing is, we all think we are right. Think we know the "truth", but most of us don't have a clue, listening is the key to understanding. Giving her a chance doesn't solve anything its if she is taking in what you say WHILE you're giving her a chance that counts. If she continuosly spouts the same nonesense without apprehending what she is saying she could jolly well be seeking attention. I don't know who she is so i won't make judgments.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
The only time I'd ask a black person for something would be when I needed directions to the nearest crackhouse or whorehouse.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I once looked out my flat window and a young [censored] drug dealer was hollering at passing white girls.  He tried selling drugs to two little teenage blondes.  Then an older and very gorgeous blonde came along and he stopped her right there in the middle of the street, and struck up a conversation with her.  He was probably asking her out right there and then, with a huge grin on his face, in exchange for some drugs. These black devils are shameless.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope he overdoses.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

You couldn't express it any better. The world is slowly crumbling from even being moderately civilised to a hellish world where there is no right or wrong.

I think i must have missed Imericas "visit" to JTF because i haven't seen any of her posts, but in all honestly when Yacov said that i wanted Islam to be how i wanted it that was the truth, i did but i mean take a look at this woman, shes black and wants to defend herself mostly. I was able to rid of Islam even if it drags a hold on me at times, Imerica however cannot hide from herself what she may represent in the world. She cannot change that she is black, nor can she change the entire black culture. What she could on the otherhand do is dishonour it and stand firm against the forms of evil black culture however judging by the fact that she has produced several of her videos and aired most of her family on the internet proves that she is a very boisturous woman who thinks she is right. That could just very well be her nature and believes herself to be correct...for now that is.

The thing is, we all think we are right. Think we know the "truth", but most of us don't have a clue, listening is the key to understanding. Giving her a chance doesn't solve anything its if she is taking in what you say WHILE you're giving her a chance that counts. If she continuosly spouts the same nonesense without apprehending what she is saying she could jolly well be seeking attention. I don't know who she is so i won't make judgments.

Sarah, you articulated better than what I had been trying to say.  You are 100% correct about everything you mentioned!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sarah, I think you hit the nail on the head with  Imerica. In a way it was good that some of the forum members were nice to her because it gave her a chance to expose how shallow her argument for Blacks is. Sorry to say I could not entertain her stupidity. What she expects of White folks is too much to ask. Put simply  she wants us to ignore the destruction of White society here in America. I for one can't stand by and let that take place without a fight. Thankfully she said her piece here on the forum and left gracefully.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
"ask a black person"?, when did monkeys and apes learn to talk?
Well lets ask this ape:
Why are there so many blacks on welfare?
Why are there so many blacks that are criminals?
Why do they have 3 or 4 little monkeys by the time they are 17?
Why do they have little monkeys by so many different men?
Why do the teenager monkeys have to be so loud all the time?
Why do they have such fat, wide asses?
Why are they so stupid?
Why don't they like to work?
Why do they like fried chicken, watermelon and ribs so much?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well lets ask this ape:
Why are they so stupid?

All very good questions. But the ape will tell you that you should not look at the bad apes only the good ones ( if such a thing exists in numbers sufficient to count ). Also the last question should be left off because I have been told by other apes already the white folks have driven up the price of ribs, watermelon and in the past few years even chicken wings. I would not want to bring up a sore subject for fear of getting a hostile reaction. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well lets ask this ape:
Why are they so stupid?

You should have the Johnson Brown Ask the Ape Show - Bridging the Gap between Man and the Missing Link  ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Hey don't call them little monkeys! They are orangetuns..and very cute little orangetuns! ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
But why insult real monkeys?  The monkeys in the zoo behave better.