Author Topic: VIDEOS: JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Exposes Peace Now's Alliance with Nazis!!  (Read 3326 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Exposes Yariv Oppenheimer's "Peace Now" Alliance With Nazis On Zootube!!

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach exposes the pathological lies of Yariv Oppenheimer's 'Peace Now' gang of self-hating Kapo traitors.

Chaim exposes Oppenheimer's alliance with outright Nazis on YouTube like the clinically insane Croat mental patient 'Marbus'.

'Marbus' is a Croat Ustasha Nazi lunatic who glorifies the Nazi murderers of 90,000 Yugoslav Jews & 1 Million Christian Serbs.

Like Oppenheimer who is obsessed with Chaim Ben Pesach, Marbus has no life & trolls JTF videos because he is mentally deranged.

So it is hardly surprising that Oppenheimer - who is also clinically insane - has allied himself with this Nazi nutcase Marbus.

Chaim exposes how Yariv Oppenheimer's 'Peace Now' works with the most vicious & insane Nazi enemies of the Jewish people.

A 2 Part JTF Video Presentation from yours truly, 4International [Joshua]:

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

G-d Bless all of you wonderful JTF'ers who take the time to support my videos by commenting on the forum and on Zootube.

Toda Raba!!

:)  :)

Offline Kosovar

• New JTFer
to Mr. Pesah

you dont know nothing, nothing, and again nothing about former yougoslaw history.
Go to Jerusalem in Holacoust museum and reed there who are albanians, and what albanians
was doing for the jewes. No other population in the world did something simular for the Jewes
als albanians did.
You ken also read the book "rescue in Albania" from Jewesh Harvey Sarner.

P.S. Kosovars are not muslims. hahahhaha, kosovo is multi ethnik, democratic cantry

After teror of munchen 1974, mosad was helpd by Albanian SH.I.K to capture and eliminate
the arab terorist!!!

Mr Pesah you are apsolutely not informed, please informe you beter about albanians.
with al respect, is shame on you to tell lies.

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer

...... ......
Go to Jerusalem in Holacoust museum and reed there who are albanians, and what albanians was doing for the jewes.
...... ......

Very kind of Israel, actually.
Thanks for the intriguing story, although that is already known.
Let me get to the point : Is there any Albanian book, to read about ?

Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
to Mr. Pesah

you dont know nothing, nothing, and again nothing about former yougoslaw history.
Go to Jerusalem in Holacoust museum and reed there who are albanians, and what albanians
was doing for the jewes. No other population in the world did something simular for the Jewes
als albanians did.

P.S. Kosovars are not muslims. hahahhaha, kosovo is multi ethnik, democratic cantry

After teror of munchen 1974, mosad was helpd by Albanian SH.I.K to capture and eliminate
the arab terorist!!!

Mr Pesah you are apsolutely not informed, please informe you beter about albanians.
with al respect, is shame on you to tell lies.

Ding Dong we got a muslim
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
to Mr. Pesah

als albanians did.
Can you write in English? I understand that its not your first language, your first language is bomb and the second is fascism, but at least try harder next time. You giving to your "master islam" cult a bad name. Back to your cave.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
BTW. It seems that the video link is not working. Again youtube censorship or its a muhamedtube now?