Author Topic: VIDEOS: JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Exposes Peace Now's Alliance With Nazis!!  (Read 2082 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Exposes Yariv Oppenheimer's "Peace Now" Alliance With Nazis On Zootube!!

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach exposes the pathological lies of Yariv Oppenheimer's 'Peace Now' gang of self-hating Kapo traitors.

Chaim exposes Oppenheimer's alliance with outright Nazis on YouTube like the clinically insane Croat mental patient 'Marbus'.

'Marbus' is a Croat Ustasha Nazi lunatic who glorifies the Nazi murderers of 90,000 Yugoslav Jews & 1 Million Christian Serbs.

Like Oppenheimer who is obsessed with Chaim Ben Pesach, Marbus has no life & trolls JTF videos because he is mentally deranged.

So it is hardly surprising that Oppenheimer - who is also clinically insane - has allied himself with this Nazi nutcase Marbus.

Chaim exposes how Yariv Oppenheimer's 'Peace Now' works with the most vicious & insane Nazi enemies of the Jewish people.

A 2 Part JTF Video Presentation from yours truly, 4International [Joshua]:

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

G-d Bless all of you wonderful JTF'ers who take the time to support my videos by commenting on the forum and on Zootube.

Toda Raba!!

:)  :)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Thank you, Josh!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Thank you, Josh!

Toda Raba brother Mishmaat!!!

G-d Bless you for supporting my videos and for your terrific work here on JTF!!!!

:) :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Dear 4International, thanks for all the Great videos you make for the JTF...I do have a question.
When I view the video's, sometimes the Globe stops spinning, and the video pauses.
Is it my computer or has anyone else encountered this problem?

Shalom & Thanks

Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Hi Elizabeth, it's usually your internet connection. If it's slow, press the pause button and you will see the red line downloading. You can either wait a bit or wait til it's done and press the play button and there will be no more pauses. Hope this helps!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane