Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/18)  (Read 2001 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/18)
« on: January 18, 2010, 05:49:27 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/200699576/fcbbb769/_37__.html

The program was 2 hours and 36 minutes this week.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/18)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 05:53:10 PM »
Thank you Chaim :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:57:56 PM »
Thank you, Chaim! :)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 06:04:21 PM »
Thank you, Chaim

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 06:26:53 PM »
Well worth the wait. Thank you as always, Chaim!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 08:34:13 PM »
Wow Idk how I'm going to get up for work tommorrow. That seemed like forever but I thank you for a great program.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 08:42:33 PM »
Great Show Chaim!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 09:14:16 PM »
In a response to 18Chai, Chaim mentioned an affirmative-action story involving a bus accident. Unfortunately, the audio of the show is not on the archive and I don't have a copy of that show. I'd love to have the audio. I can make a detailed slideshow out of it. If anybody has a copy please send it to me!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »
I would like to hear the bus story as I never did hear that one as far as I know.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 01:23:50 AM »
I hope somebody finds that one... Chaim and David classic!

Great show!  :dance:

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 06:19:21 AM »
In a response to 18Chai, Chaim mentioned an affirmative-action story involving a bus accident. Unfortunately, the audio of the show is not on the archive and I don't have a copy of that show. I'd love to have the audio. I can make a detailed slideshow out of it. If anybody has a copy please send it to me!
I think that I may have the "part2" of the video "the infamous bus accident" in my old pc, if I remember correctly I downloaded it from youtube years ago so it must be an flv video with a slideshow of pictures already. Part2 as far as I remember started with the "police woman" screaming, it's the funniest part, but the accident part I believe was in part 1 of the series.

I'm also sure that the full audio can be found in one of the 2004-2005's shows that are on the archives (I know it's not a big help but still reduces search field)...

Anyway I will upload in this topic the part2 of "the infamous bus accident" as soon as possible

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 06:36:32 AM »
Here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?neommhijg4y

By the way it's still available for streaming on megavideo as long as with a good jtf classic videos, I wouldn't reccomend to go to megavideo thought, I saw some "not good" banners as well as pop ups

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 07:08:10 AM »
I disagree with the premise that haitians have anything to do with Jews or zionism or Israel that they are enemies in anyway and that we should not have helped.   Since there was even a single Jew in Haiti, they are justified to go and help and save people's lives even on Shabbat.   I DO agree that to help the UN first was a disgrace.    They should have been looking first for the unaccounted for Israelis that were there and then just save regular people not UNazi workers.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »
Here it is

By the way it's still available for streaming on megavideo as long as with a good jtf classic videos, I wouldn't reccomend to go to megavideo thought, I saw some "not good" banners as well as pop ups
Thanks for the upload. Any chance you have part 1 as well ?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 11:26:05 AM »
I think that I may have the "part2" of the video "the infamous bus accident" in my old pc, if I remember correctly I downloaded it from youtube years ago so it must be an flv video with a slideshow of pictures already. Part2 as far as I remember started with the "police woman" screaming, it's the funniest part, but the accident part I believe was in part 1 of the series.

I'm also sure that the full audio can be found in one of the 2004-2005's shows that are on the archives (I know it's not a big help but still reduces search field)...

Anyway I will upload in this topic the part2 of "the infamous bus accident" as soon as possible

בס''ד

This is great.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 11:55:33 AM »
Here it is

Unfortunately it's gone, unless the original poster which I assume is a JTFer still has it...
I remember that the video was posted on youtube in 3 parts: part1 and part2 were about 10 minuts while the part3 was only few minutes long, then of course youtube pull them down... Then some JTFer uploaded "part2" only on megavideo (along with Cleopatra, Brazilia and other controversial more recent videos) so I downloaded all the "classics" from there because I was sure that eventually even megavideo would remove them, I was quite surprised today when I saw they where still there after more than 2 years.

But as I said, the full audio is on the archive for sure because I remember I had listen to it, the problem is that I can't say which file is

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 03:35:41 PM »
Here it is

Unfortunately it's gone, unless the original poster which I assume is a JTFer still has it...
I remember that the video was posted on youtube in 3 parts: part1 and part2 were about 10 minuts while the part3 was only few minutes long, then of course youtube pull them down... Then some JTFer uploaded "part2" only on megavideo (along with Cleopatra, Brazilia and other controversial more recent videos) so I downloaded all the "classics" from there because I was sure that eventually even megavideo would remove them, I was quite surprised today when I saw they where still there after more than 2 years.

But as I said, the full audio is on the archive for sure because I remember I had listen to it, the problem is that I can't say which file is

I can tell you for a fact that the audio of that show is not on the archive. It was recorded in October of 2006 and uploaded a day or two later than Wednesday. Perhaps that's why the archive didn't pick it up. It would of been the October 11th "Take Back America" show, but that download is just a repeat of the October 4th show.

By the way, thanks for the upload.