Author Topic: I.D.F. in Haiti.  (Read 2711 times)

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
I.D.F. in Haiti.
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:35:01 PM »
I was especially proud of the I.D.F. field hospital in Haiti and the work they are doing there to help the victims of the earthquake.

I was outraged however, when perusing the crackpot "infowars" sight, that accusations of organ theft are the norm regarding Israel and Jews.  I could just spit.

With the amount of Jew hatred on the net and cropping up in conversations, I think every Jew should be packin' heat.  Now more than ever.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I.D.F. in Haiti.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 04:56:19 PM »
Oh lord!!!  I totally agree!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 06:07:54 PM »
We all are very proud.. The I.D.F is not only the defence army of Israel.. it's the greatest representative of the Jewish nation.. It is the very soul of Israel. I was honored to serve in the I.D.F and I tell you, it's a part of me now (even though I live in America)
Long live the IDF!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 06:59:57 PM »
We all are very proud.. The I.D.F is not only the defence army of Israel.. it's the greatest representative of the Jewish nation.. It is the very soul of Israel. I was honored to serve in the I.D.F and I tell you, it's a part of me now (even though I live in America)
Long live the IDF!
Yes but IDF soldiers that expel Jews from their homes shouldn't get credit. Btw what made you leave the land G-d gave you?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 08:56:03 PM »
Irish Zionist,before you criticise ,tell us did you serve in any army  ?

Long Live   the  IDF!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 03:45:13 PM »
If I had been told by my commander to expel Jewish settlers from their homes, I would have NEVER done this. I fought against the enemies of our people, and I was wounded twice and even lost two friends during the war... And even the weak-hearted soldiers that DID expel Jews from their homes should not be criticised.
I left Israel because my family is in America.. And I am American. I went to Israel just to serve in the army, just to contribute something... to help my fellow Jews, and to kick some Arab ass!