Author Topic: Looking for a Kahanist group in Thailand.  (Read 2915 times)

Offline blly

• New JTFer
Looking for a Kahanist group in Thailand.
« on: April 01, 2007, 12:44:42 AM »
I'm currently living in Thailand and would like to find other like minded people.  The Jewish community here is small.  Does anybody know of any Kahanists groups in Thailand?

Thanks

Blly

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Looking for a Kahanist group in Thailand.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 01:11:56 AM »
I'm sorry I dont, are you from Israel? I have heard that the Muzzies there are making lots of trouble for the thais
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 06:54:24 AM »
Studtying Muay thai
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:40:47 PM »
welcome aboard.  JTF THAILAND>>>
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 09:49:09 PM »
  You could contact me at [email protected]   there are no true communities there, that I am aware of,  but we are everywhere as they say, so you never know............What's the deal with the new post coup govt. there I hear it's all pretty much the same less toursim, but it's not comforting for those of us with friends there that there is any kind of conflict.....I have several friends that are in Thailand who may be interested in meeting you.

Shalom