Author Topic: How the Bolshevik Left in Israel attacks the JTF & Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach!!  (Read 11977 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
How the Bolshevik Left in Israel attacks the JTF & Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach!!

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach and our JTF Hebrew forum are under attack by the Left in Israel. Chaim discusses the tactics used by these Bolshevik enemies of the Jewish people and in particular the hundreds of vicious smear videos on YouTube personally attacking Chaim's character.

This is a fantastic JTF video among several dozen more produced by our wonderful friend RCH late last year in addition to the HUNDREDS of Hebrew and English language JTF videos she re-uploaded all over Zootube since the beginning of 2009!!

G-d Bless RCH and her loved ones. I pray Refuah Shlema for your speedy recovery!!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
They can not fool me. I know who are real terrorists and Jewish traitors in Israel.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
I think leftists are pretty much the same everywhere.   They oppose the concept of a Jewish ethnic state and they oppose the concept of any white (goyish) ethnic states.  On the one hand they encourage the more intelligent peoples to cease having children (due to "overpopulation") but, on the other hand, they bow to the power of demography and accept the fact that less intelligent peoples (mainly "people of color" and Arabs) have more children and will, eventually, crowd out the former.

Yes, they are "intelligent" and (mostly) non-violent but they fail to grasp the reality that the peoples they promote are less intelligent (overall) than they and are more violent (overall) than they.  This is also the reason they advocate such insane ideas as gun control.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I think leftists are pretty much the same everywhere.   They oppose the concept of a Jewish ethnic state and they oppose the concept of any white (goyish) ethnic states.  On the one hand they encourage the more intelligent peoples to cease having children (due to "overpopulation") but, on the other hand, they bow to the power of demography and accept the fact that less intelligent peoples (mainly "people of color" and Arabs) have more children and will, eventually, crowd out the former.

Yes, they are "intelligent" and (mostly) non-violent but they fail to grasp the reality that the peoples they promote are less intelligent (overall) than they and are more violent (overall) than they.  This is also the reason they advocate such insane ideas as gun control.

Very well said!!! :clap: :fist: :fist:

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
This is just one more proof that while the Jew's are smart enough to produce Nobel Prize winner's & great thinkers they are abominally STUPID when it comes to their own survival as a people .  :'(

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Hasnt all this trouble in Israel with the LEFT started after the influx of mass immigration from Russia [USSR}. Before this Israel had a more homogeneous state !

Offline OnceNDone

• Junior JTFer
Aww, the video was removed. I was hoping to see that attack, as Chaim has similar views to me.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Aww, the video was removed. I was hoping to see that attack, as Chaim has similar views to me.

Its incredibly ironic that this topic was about smear campaigns on zootube as 4international aka joshua rosenberg is now one of the biggest producers of anti chaim vids and hate vids and jtf smear vids on zootube, even owning multiple accounts.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer

Offline alikhan0

• New JTFer
    • Quran Learning for Kids
Hello Dear

Mishmaat adds: People who promote the Nazi doctrine of Islam should be banned immediately. ADMINS BAN THIS IDIOT PROMPTLY!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:23:12 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Welcome back [censored]!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline StarNfist

• Junior JTFer
Hon.Chaim Ben Pesah may consider exploring if he can visit Israel.
Since Lieberman is back as Foreign Minister... man is vindictive & likes to poke leftists with little needles. For example, kahanists who were not allowed to leave Israel did so. There may be different attitude now.
Worth asking...