Author Topic: How the Bolshevik Left in Israel attacks the JTF & Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach!!  (Read 1955 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
How the Bolshevik Left in Israel attacks the JTF & Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach!!

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach and our JTF Hebrew forum are under attack by the Left in Israel. Chaim discusses the tactics used by these Bolshevik enemies of the Jewish people and in particular the hundreds of vicious smear videos on YouTube personally attacking Chaim's character.

This is a fantastic JTF video among several dozen more produced by our wonderful friend RCH late last year in addition to the HUNDREDS of Hebrew and English language JTF videos she re-uploaded all over Zootube since the beginning of 2009!!

G-d Bless RCH and her loved ones. I pray Refuah Shlema for your speedy recovery!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thanks Joshua! Rated and subscribed to her channel. I hope and pray for her speedy recovery, as well.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Thanks Joshua! Rated and subscribed to her channel. I hope and pray for her speedy recovery, as well.

G-d Bless you arksis!!!

I will let RCH know you are praying for her to be healed. She wishes to thank you so very much for your sincere concern for her well being.

:) :) :)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thank you Joshua! Please keep us posted on her, I wish her only the best.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane