Author Topic: Scott Brown wins  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Scott Brown wins
« on: January 19, 2010, 08:33:17 PM »
It seems as though Scott Brown beats Martha Coakley in MA.  I guess no public option afterall!!!     :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Scott Brown wins
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 08:41:13 PM »
Thank G-d.... I never thought the people up there could pull the lever for a Republican... I guess they proved me wrong... This is a heavy blow for the shvartza Administration and their agenda. Brown may also is also sitting pretty for a run for the Oval Office in 2012 should he desire.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 08:58:22 PM »
Thank G-d.... I never thought the people up there could pull the lever for a Republican... I guess they proved me wrong... This is a heavy blow for the shvartza Administration and their agenda. Brown may also is also sitting pretty for a run for the Oval Office in 2012 should he desire.

Well IDK.  I think from what I read, he is still somewhat leftwing which is what the people in MA like. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 09:05:05 PM »

Well IDK.  I think from what I read, he is still somewhat leftwing which is what the people in MA like. 

I wouldn't say that he's "left wing." He's about average when it comes to Republican politicians. What's important is that he will vote against Obama's health care plan.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 09:07:05 PM »
 :clap: :soldier: ;) :whew: :jump: ^-^

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 04:35:16 PM »
Very impressive for a state like massachusetts

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 04:37:10 PM »
Yeah, now Mass. has 1 more good thing, the first being Moshe92. But it doesn't make up for the wretched Red Sucks, Pats, and the rest of the New Englanders  :laugh:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 01:08:31 AM »
Empire State Yankees, forever!

Red Sox Massholes, never!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein