Author Topic: I'm worried  (Read 5458 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
I'm worried
« on: January 23, 2010, 05:39:00 PM »
You know, I am deeply worried about the gradual islamification of the European Continent. A few months ago I visited a good friend of mine, she lives in Amsterdam, as you probably know, the capital city of the Netherlands has always been a center of European/Christian culture, many churches, museums, and mainly European faces.. Well, something has changed. My friend, Monika, lives in the Eastern part of the city, and you can clearly see that there's something wrong there.. You can see many stores and groceries with signs written in Arabic/Turkish, you can see countless mosques and Muslim schools, you can see women dressed up in ugly tents and surrounded by 6 or 7 children, while their husband (or should I say, their master) is five steps ahead.. Lets face it, Europe is changing, Europe is invaded by the Islamic vermin, Just look at France, Britain, Holland, Danmark, Sweden etc etc... It seems like nobody cares, and the few people that truly care are viciously portraited as Neo-Nazis, Fascists, Racists.. If defending your country and heritage is - RACISM, then, hell! I'm a racist!!!!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I'm worried
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 12:11:33 AM »
You know, I am deeply worried about the gradual islamification of the European Continent. A few months ago I visited a good friend of mine, she lives in Amsterdam, as you probably know, the capital city of the Netherlands has always been a center of European/Christian culture, many churches, museums, and mainly European faces.. Well, something has changed. My friend, Monika, lives in the Eastern part of the city, and you can clearly see that there's something wrong there.. You can see many stores and groceries with signs written in Arabic/Turkish, you can see countless mosques and Muslim schools, you can see women dressed up in ugly tents and surrounded by 6 or 7 children, while their husband (or should I say, their master) is five steps ahead.. Lets face it, Europe is changing, Europe is invaded by the Islamic vermin, Just look at France, Britain, Holland, Danmark, Sweden etc etc... It seems like nobody cares, and the few people that truly care are viciously portraited as Neo-Nazis, Fascists, Racists.. If defending your country and heritage is - RACISM, then, hell! I'm a racist!!!!
Yep, you just described the world in a nutshell.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 01:31:02 AM »
Edward,   its indeed a terrible situation.      I'm very concerned for the remaining righteous people in Europe.       I hope and pray that Monika remains safe.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 04:24:18 AM »
Thank you.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 02:34:09 PM »
Brother of my good friend lives in that city. He is not letting his kid to attend kindergarten because of muslim kids.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 04:08:31 PM »
You know, I am deeply worried about the gradual islamification of the European Continent. A few months ago I visited a good friend of mine, she lives in Amsterdam, as you probably know, the capital city of the Netherlands has always been a center of European/Christian culture, many churches, museums, and mainly European faces.. Well, something has changed. My friend, Monika, lives in the Eastern part of the city, and you can clearly see that there's something wrong there.. You can see many stores and groceries with signs written in Arabic/Turkish, you can see countless mosques and Muslim schools, you can see women dressed up in ugly tents and surrounded by 6 or 7 children, while their husband (or should I say, their master) is five steps ahead.. Lets face it, Europe is changing, Europe is invaded by the Islamic vermin, Just look at France, Britain, Holland, Denmark, Sweden etc etc... It seems like nobody cares, and the few people that truly care are viciously portrayed as Neo-Nazis, Fascists, Racists.. If defending your country and heritage is - RACISM, then, hell! I'm a racist!!!!

Yes but even on here you get vilified if you join the only political party in the UK with any chance of turning things around. I know the BNP have a bad reputation but what alternative do I have? The NF, BPP NNP all small parties with blatant anti Semitic views whereas the BNP have Jewish councillors. I despair of my countrymen now and am just looking for an escape to NZ, Canada were at least I will have space!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 06:20:26 PM »
This is very sad to see British people who leave their homeland because of the Muslims.. It's so terrible.
I'm not European.. I'm American, and for now I feel safe here, in my hometown, here in ol' Kentucky.. however, it really breaks my heart, this invasion, these barbarians with their false religion wish to destroy the whole Western Civilization.. Doesn't anyone care!? Don't the Europeans see the grave danger that awaits them? Are they that blind? - let them look at what's written in the 'holy' Quran...
 Are they indiferent about their children's future..
As I said.. I am worried.. Very very worried.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 09:34:57 AM »
As well you should be (worried). But this is not an invasion. Invasion occurs when one group forcefully moves into another group's territory and takes it over. They did not invade; they were invited. So the fault lies not with the muslims that are taking over Europe but with the Europeans who welcomed them with open arms. And, even though you may currently feel safe in ol' Kentucky, the same is occurring in the U.S. If fact, in certain areas of the U.S. it has already occurred.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »
As well you should be (worried). But this is not an invasion. Invasion occurs when one group forcefully moves into another group's territory and takes it over. They did not invade; they were invited. So the fault lies not with the muslims that are taking over Europe but with the Europeans who welcomed them with open arms. And, even though you may currently feel safe in ol' Kentucky, the same is occurring in the U.S. If fact, in certain areas of the U.S. it has already occurred.

Most of them were not invited, look at how porous America's border is with Mexico and you have the advantage of one border and one federal government. Europe has many third world countries in it and more borders to patrol. Most are illegal asylum seekers, arranged marriages or bogus students. Try adding 12 more Mexican borders to America and tell me how would you cope?

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »
Indeed.. The situation is damn awful....even in America, the situation ain't so good (in the Southern States it's fine because of the population that is rather conservative and doesn't invite all those 3rd world savages...and in small towns, as mine (I live in Oak Grove, the population here is 100% White, my family is the only Jewish family in the whole town.. there ain't no crime and no hatred., so here in Kentucky and other states, it's O.K. . However, the serious problem is mainly in the larger cities, both in the east and the west)
Just take a look at New- York, L.A., Washington, Chicago... so much violence, so many criminals.. The problem is not only the Muslim Nazis, it's other minorities too, like the Mexicans, who brought nothing but crime and drugs to the U.S...
Damn it! Now I'm worried about my country too )-:

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 05:39:36 AM »

Most of them were not invited, look at how porous America's border is with Mexico and you have the advantage of one border and one federal government. Europe has many third world countries in it and more borders to patrol. Most are illegal asylum seekers, arranged marriages or bogus students. Try adding 12 more Mexican borders to America and tell me how would you cope?

That's not what I meant. If you first, do not patrol your border and allow illegals in, second, once they are in do not round them up and deport them, third, give them access to benefits that they never earned, fourth, promote multiculturalism and diversity with your policies, fifth, treat any one who voices opposition to what's happening as a racist and accuse him of hate crimes, etc. you are welcoming the eventual extermination of your culture. If these things are done by politicians without the consent of the people, it is up to the people to kick the politicians who do it out on their collective a$$e$. If the new politicians that are elected do the same thing, then the people need to take back their country in an alternate manner. Sitting around and ignoring the problem or bitching and complaining about it without doing anything is not a solution.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 10:13:40 AM »

That's not what I meant. If you first, do not patrol your border and allow illegals in, second, once they are in do not round them up and deport them, third, give them access to benefits that they never earned, fourth, promote multiculturalism and diversity with your policies, fifth, treat any one who voices opposition to what's happening as a racist and accuse him of hate crimes, etc. you are welcoming the eventual extermination of your culture. If these things are done by politicians without the consent of the people, it is up to the people to kick the politicians who do it out on their collective a$$e$. If the new politicians that are elected do the same thing, then the people need to take back their country in an alternate manner. Sitting around and ignoring the problem or bitching and complaining about it without doing anything is not a solution.
The UK doesn't have a single land border! Of course the problem lies with the electorate. A prerequisite for democracy is that the opposing parties be too lazy to fight each other. Britain is highly democratic.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:19:01 AM by Cato the Elder »

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 10:19:25 PM »

I am far from sitting around bitching about it, if you read my other posts I took a claw hammer to the face fighting Muslims in my country and I'm a political candidate. The problem is not with the immigrants, politicians, but the lazy white chavs that can't be bothered to vote. At the last election I stood in 23% turned out. As for alternative manners, we live in a country where air guns are about to be banned, carrying a metal comb is classed as an offensive weapon and if a burgaler hurts himself breaking into your property he can sue you using state legal funding. Welcome to the Marxis utopia.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 03:39:52 AM »

I am far from sitting around bitching about it, if you read my other posts I took a claw hammer to the face fighting Muslims in my country and I'm a political candidate. The problem is not with the immigrants, politicians, but the lazy white chavs that can't be bothered to vote. At the last election I stood in 23% turned out. As for alternative manners, we live in a country where air guns are about to be banned, carrying a metal comb is classed as an offensive weapon and if a burgaler hurts himself breaking into your property he can sue you using state legal funding. Welcome to the Marxis utopia.

Many years ago I was also derided for standing for Parliament for a minority party (Plaid Cymru) which in those days had so-called extremist links, but was eventually largely successful. I believe that, given time, your party will also be somewhat successful, but it is just a question of whether it will, by then, be too late. Personally I do not use Marxism as a term of derision when used to attack the 19th century practice of chaining children to coal trollies a mile underneath where I am now sitting, or even in the 20th century to dealing with the suggestion of Sir Alec Douglas Hume (who later became Prime Minister) that the Welsh should be rounded up and transported by lorry to southern England to work as servants. However, I do use Marxism as a term of derision for the treacherous bunch of druggie, one-time Castro-frequenting bunch of middle class spoilt brats which constitutes the Labour Party Cabinet, which has succeeded not only in the racial dismemberment of Britain, but also (by maintaining the abolition of state grants for higher education) has re-constituted the class system, while at the same time establishing a benefit-seeking, non-working class from where they derive much of their support.

Personally I greatly respect the stance you have taken, and wish you all the best.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 03:51:21 AM by Cato the Elder »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 05:42:31 AM »

Then we are in agreement as I, too, am blaming the "white chavs" (interesting term) for this problem. While you take the alternate methods to mean violent revolution, which is a possibility in the U.S. with the 2nd amendment, that is not necessary to take back a country that has free elections.

If 23% of voters actually vote then what is the problem? Do the other 77% agree with the policies in place by the incumbents? Then they deserve what they get.
If they do not agree then they need to vote for candidates that also oppose these policies? I can not believe that no such candidates exist. Speaking for the U.S. since that is where I live, the political process has become nothing more than a popularity contest where the guy/gal who looks and speaks best wins. G-d forbid anyone actually think about what they are saying. And I'm not talking about the BS flung around by politicians. I'm talking about their previous actions. No one who actually took the time to research who and what Obama was could have actually voted for him believing that he was a moderate Democrat who was going to bring the two political parties together to pump out bipartisan bills that would help and unite all the people. But you can't expect people who are too lazy to vote to actually take the time to research and learn about the individuals that are running for office.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 06:39:35 AM »
I can not believe that no such candidates exist.
Unfortunately, that's pretty close to the truth. The BNP is the only party which allows free thought on the immigration issue, and even the Church of England tells it's members not to vote for them.

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 06:26:19 PM »

Brick Lane in the East End of London which is the cockney traditional part of London has fallen - the road signs are in Bangladeshi and its totally losing it

Im more worried that theyre known to be rapists - its not just rumour - google muslim gang rape

so depressing im going for a smoke

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 07:56:05 PM »
I just saw a show in one of the British channels, they interviewed Ozzy Osborne, who was born in Birmingham.. And he said there, that his whole country has changed. He said that everyplace there is full of foreigners.. I guess that if he could speak freely there, he'd probably say somethin' like: ''damn it, my whole country is filled with Pakis and all other sorts of f***ing Muzzies! What the f**k?!?''

Offline DefendWest

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
I'm with you Edward..

It might take time for people to wake up. But I believe they will wake up eventually. Maybe there's gonna be a war, who knows. But Justice will prevail in the end. That's what I believe.

I've been thinking half-seriously about leaving Europe and moving to USA.
If the muslims would some day take over here, fortunately that'll take a while.. But then again true men don't
flee, they stay and defend their countries.

I really liked USA when I visited there. But the flight there wasn't so good.
The plane was loaded with arabs. When we were landing to New York, some of them
were yelling Allah Akhbar and I also heard them talking about WTC with a smile on
their face. They were having a real good time, I at the moment didn't.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 07:25:20 AM »
It's terrible that your European leaders do absolutely nothing to stop this immigration of the Muslims.
Eventually, Europe will become a Muslim continent.. This is sad but true.

Offline Natan

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 10:01:14 PM »
 :'(

Yes, that's a bitter fact that we have to accept. i have friends in Europe and i have always been telling them about the potentiel danger the muslims carry ( in their minds ) with themselves and the thing is  till couple of years ago they were not accepting my words and caring about their countries, but recently when they see all these negative changes these muslim people have brought to the world, those Europian friends of mine started to open their eyes and see the reality of the world, even if it is a bitter fact.
I come from Yamit

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 05:11:00 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »
I'm worried too, you can see a definite shift and trend in free socieites.  Islam believes they are going to take over, and Ahmadinejad is trying to hasten the Mahdi.  It is Universal in the Islamic World!  I don't know whats on the horizon, but I don't like the mood of free people who are not going to be bulldozed by Islamic factions.