Author Topic: Jihad Down Under  (Read 2396 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Jihad Down Under
« on: January 27, 2010, 04:38:27 PM »
Quite graphic so be warned.Who the heck do these scum think they are , the liberal loonies mollycoddle them and this is how they repay their stupid weakness.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jihad Down Under
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »
My anger builds as I sit and watch these Dogs of Satan hurt innocent people.   May they rot in hell very soon!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 05:45:06 PM »
This Muslims are animals. They simply don't fit into a civilized society.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »
My anger builds as I sit and watch these Dogs of Satan hurt innocent people.   May they rot in hell very soon!

Debbie, dogs of satan they are indeed! You can see their evil persona through their dark eyes....all of them!

Shalom - Dox

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 08:06:51 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

Debbie, dogs of satan they are indeed! You can see their evil persona through their dark eyes....all of them!

Shalom - Dox

Satan has no dogs and he's not bad. That's a Christian view - not Jewish and anti-Jewish..

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »
Very disturbing.  Sickening.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

Shalom - Dox

Satan has no dogs and he's not bad. That's a Christian view - not Jewish and anti-Jewish..

I think they already know this... I have explained this many times...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 08:41:55 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

Shalom - Dox

Captain Haddok has an opposing oppinion concerning the dogs.

:::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 09:05:11 PM »
The question everyone should be asking is this, "are the peaceful Muslims worth keeping around?"

Because all of this could end in one day by the world demanding the deportation of all Muslims back to Arabia.

"Moderate Muslims" do not strike me as an asset for any nation.  I imagine most countries would be overjoyed to lose their Muslim demographic...  crime goes down. - Ask Sweden how their Muslim immigrants enrich their society.

No one could say the rest of the world has not given Islam, more than, a fair shot.

Muslims should be made to be ashamed to call themselves Muslims.

Reforming Islam is not an option, no informed, reasonable person could conclude otherwise.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »
Well, what do you want me to call the murderous nazi muslims? Do we call them islamic nazis....sadists....what???

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 10:29:34 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

Well, what do you want me to call the murderous nazi muslims? Do we call them islamic nazis....sadists....what???

Call them however you want but why "dogs of Satan" that don't even exist? what's bad about Satan?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 10:37:00 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

Call them however you want but why "dogs of Satan" that don't even exist? what's bad about Satan?

I was agreeing with Debbie that muslims are evil....does it really matter how it was described?

Now about your question " what's bad about satan "
I must ask you what is good about satan?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 10:40:36 PM »
                                                                              בס"ד

בס"ד

I was agreeing with Debbie that muslims are evil....does it really matter how it was described?
Yes. When you put up Christian theology, especially.

Now about your question " what's bad about satan "
I must ask you what is good about satan?
Satan is one of G-D's Angels and he has no free will just like any other Angel - he's doing G-D's Will. The Christian Dualist anti-logical anti-Jewish view of Satan is false, like Christianity itself.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 10:44:43 PM »
satan was behind the holocaust ....or is that not true?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 10:48:12 PM »
If you attacked Islam more than you attack Christianity that would be awesome

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 10:49:29 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

Are you serious?
Everything that is happening in the world is G-D's Hand. The Holocaust was a punishment as warned to the Jewish people thousands of years prior to the Holocaust. Do you dare saying that there's ONE being that has an extraterritorial creation ability that G-D has no control on G-D forbid?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 11:04:57 PM »
                                                                   בס"ד

Are you serious?
Everything that is happening in the world is G-D's Hand. The Holocaust was a punishment as warned to the Jewish people thousands of years prior to the Holocaust. Do you dare saying that there's ONE being that has an extraterritorial creation ability that G-D has no control on G-D forbid?

I don't believe that HaShem would have 6 million of his people tortured and murdered as punishment....when you say that you are basically saying that G-d is cruel and unmerciful.....G-d created satan and told him he could have anyone that followed him....that is what free will is all about...a choice between good and evil. Those who executed the holocaust were not doing G-d's will, they were sadists on a murdering spree.  My idea is different than yours and I am going to leave it there....

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 11:16:59 PM »
                                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

Are you serious?

I don't believe that HaShem would have 6 million of his people tortured and murdered as punishment....when you say that you are basically saying that G-d is cruel and unmerciful.....

the Jews tried to assimiliate within the Goyim, and HaShem replied with Measure agains Measure - the Goyim started to hate the Jews and murdered them. He didn't murder them but hid his face from their hatred just like the Jews hid their face from the Mitzvoht.
That is the warning we have recieved thousands of years prior the Holocaust from G-D - and we didn't listen.

My idea is different than yours and I am going to leave it there..

Your "idea" is a contradiction to the Torah and therefore illigitimate.

G-d created satan and told him he could have anyone that followed him

Wrong. Satan has no authority to kill someone - he has the authority to prosecute someone  - he has no agenda of his own.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 11:20:04 PM »
Thank you for explaining that....

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 11:32:25 PM »
Thank you for explaining that....

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

I agree with Barzel on this one... Everything, even the Holocaust happened for a reason... We believe everything is Middah keneged Middah {measure for measure} but often we really don't know the calculations which Hashem makes on who will live and who will die.

Even my brother died, not because of Satan, but because Hashem made the world such that terrorists and evil plotters have free will to kill people... But only Hashem decides which ones will live or which ones will die. We believe that this calculation is made on Yom Kippur, when the merits and transgressions are measured and the decree is sealed.

Satan is only here to carry out Hashems wish that people are tested in this world. It is our belief that Satan is just another form of the Yetzer Hara, the evil inclination in all of us. Satan is the one who reads our transgressions to Hashem on the day of judgment.

Well, I think I said it all..

http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday4.htm

The name "Yom Kippur" means "Day of Atonement," and that pretty much explains what the holiday is. It is a day set aside to "afflict the soul," to atone for the sins of the past year. In Days of Awe, I mentioned the "books" in which G-d inscribes all of our names. On Yom Kippur, the judgment entered in these books is sealed. This day is, essentially, your last appeal, your last chance to change the judgment, to demonstrate your repentance and make amends.

http://www.torah.org/learning/yomtov/yomkippur/vol10no04.html

"Three books are opened on Rosh HaShana: one for completely wicked people, one for completely righteous people, and one for those in the middle. The completely righteous people are immediately inscribed and sealed for life; the completely wicked people are immediately inscribed and sealed for death. Those in the middle have their judgment suspended until Yom Kippur. If they merit it, they are written for life; if not, they are written for death."

So states the Talmud (Rosh HaShana 16b) regarding the judgment process that occurs on the High Holidays. However, the Rambam describes the process regarding "those in the middle" somewhat differently. He writes (Hil. Teshuva 3:3) that "those in the middle have their judgment suspended until Yom Kippur. If they repent, they are sealed for life, and if not, they are sealed for death." The Rambam specifies the "merit" to which the Talmud refers: repentance.

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/582899/jewish/The-Jewish-View-on-the-Devil.htm

http://www.simpletoremember.com/media/a/satan/

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/224,2557/What-is-the-Jewish-view-on-Satan.html

G-d created Satan.

He is an evil angel, but (the Hebrew word for angel is Malach, which means) a messenger of, and subservient to, G-d. His mission is to try to deter people from doing G-d's will. G-d wants us to resist Satan and, thereby, earn our reward. If there was no Satan we wouldn't deserve credit for doing the right thing.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:39:00 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 11:43:32 PM »
More regarding the Satan:

http://www.torah.org/learning/iyov/iyov2.html

Part 2: Chapter 1, Verse 6

6. "One day the children of G-d came to stand before the Lord and the Satan came among them."

Commentary
"One day the children of G-d came to stand before the Lord and the Satan came among them."

"The day" that the verse is referring to, according to Rashi's commentary, was Rosh Hashana, the Jewish new year. Obviously the plight of Iyov is the result of Divine judgment. The Mishna, in tractate Rosh Hashana, explains that on the first day of Rosh Hashana all the inhabitants of this planet come before the heavenly tribunal for judgment. The due-process of Divine justice follows, to a great extent, the same pattern as a modern-day court.

Judge, prosecutor, defendant and witnesses are all part of the scheme. Our sages observed that G-d structures the kingdom of heaven similar to the style of earthly kingdoms. This is, at first, a difficult concept for us to appreciate and requires some serious thought and discussion.

The human mind, no matter how great, is finite; i.e., its capacity for understanding and knowledge is limited. Hence, the concept of an infinite Being who possesses infinite wisdom and power can be confounding. In order to get a "grasp" on the Divine we require an approach that is familiar to our human experience. To this end G-d convenes His heavenly tribunal on the day known as Rosh Hashana. Certainly G-d does not require a court system in order to judge His mortal subjects. For us, however, the familiarity of a judicial proceeding can be a great benefit. The knowledge that we stand in judgment at least once a year helps us fulfill our commitment and measure up to the higher authority of G-d. It also helps us develop our own personal relationship with our Creator.

The fear of prosecution drives home an acute awareness of our responsibility and accountability. At the same time, it is comforting to know that we have a personal advocate to argue on our behalf. This gives us the strength not to fall into despair, and the courage to continue our efforts to reach even higher levels of character perfection. To stand in judgment can be a daunting experience, especially if one does not understand the course of due-process in the Divine court.

It is fundamental to Jewish thought that everything in the physical world has a spiritual counterpart, commonly referred to as angels, which are responsible for the growth and sustenance of all that exists in creation. These spiritual forces do not function independently of G-d. Rather, they are His delegates who are charged with specific missions. In this light we can understand the role of the "Satan" mentioned in verse #6. He is the prosecutor of the Divine court. Our sages describe the Satan as the force responsible for evil, death, destruction and temptation.

In addition to his role as prosecutor, the Satan is the chief instigator of crime against man and G-d. It is axiomatic that in order to fully exercise free will, equal opportunity for good and evil must exist. There can be no virtue in choosing good over evil if the latter is not, at the very least, equally accessible. The provocation of the Satan manifests itself in every moral and ethical dilemma we are faced with. Our deliberation may be an internal struggle of conscience or a battle with external social norms. The result is mental turmoil - the signature of the Satan. Temptation?.... it takes stress to forge mind and soul. The Satan's role is not a scheme to corrupt our spirit. In fact, the Satan has a central role in the transformation of the mundane human being into a sanctified person.

Summary

On the day of judgment, Rosh Hashana, we find our friend Job in the defendant's chair. He faces a powerful prosecutor, the Satan. Along with his task of chief prosecutor in the Divine court, the Satan is the spiritual source of all evil. What remains for us to discuss on this verse is the role of the "children of G-d". This lesson will undoubtedly take some time to 'digest' so let us leave that topic for the next lesson.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 11:52:31 PM »
Im not trying to convince anyone who is not Jewish about this, but just to educate those interested in the Jewish belief of satan...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jihad Down Underwear
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 01:31:12 AM »
My response to : Jihad Down Under

Down Underwear Bomb

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 10:48:57 AM »
Totally agree with you Ariel."They have had a fair chance"can,t help unreasonable people.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 11:17:50 AM »
Are you folks saying God willed the Holocaust?  This is what people who hate Jews say.  Extremist Christian identity movements say things like that--that God willed the Holocaust on his disobedient children of Israel

That is a terrible thing to say, almost unforgivable. Please do not tell me this is what you believe

God is the essence of goodness.