Author Topic: Do you have stories of unbelievable encounters with affirmative action people?  (Read 26956 times)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
That happens to me all the time. 

As a black man I have more reason to fear a black cop than I would a white one.  Many of the black cops have HNIC sickness, and the THINK they know how to profile other black men.  They actually get a kick out of harrassing other blacks,  pitting good blacks against the thuggish, and essentially taking their own self-hatred out on other blacks who appear to be higher on the social-economic scale, or would otherwise be intimidated by if they weren't employed as a cop.  A lot of what's coming out about the personality of the Ohio cop, Bobby Cutts Jr., or that black cop in "Boyz in the Hood"  is very typical of many of the cops I've had encounters with in DC.

If ever confronted by a white cop, I know if I behave and a not guilty of anything that I'll stand a good chance of getting by.  A nasty, self-hating, narcisistic, piece-of-crap black cop will be quick to take notice of the way I talk, dress, and the Magen David around my neck, and will go on to make this moment in my life a living hell. 

But then again, this is usually my experience with black cops in the more "whiter" sections of DC, which only reinforces my theory that these cops are full of self-hatred.  Affirmative action cops indeed.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
That happens to me all the time. 

As a black man I have more reason to fear a black cop than I would a white one.  Many of the black cops have HNIC sickness, and the THINK they know how to profile other black men.  They actually get a kick out of harrassing other blacks,  pitting good blacks against the thuggish, and essentially taking their own self-hatred out on other blacks who appear to be higher on the social-economic scale, or would otherwise be intimidated by if they weren't employed as a cop.  A lot of what's coming out about the personality of the Ohio cop, Bobby Cutts Jr., or that black cop in "Boyz in the Hood"  is very typical of many of the cops I've had encounters with in DC.

If ever confronted by a white cop, I know if I behave and a not guilty of anything that I'll stand a good chance of getting by.  A nasty, self-hating, narcisistic, piece-of-crap black cop will be quick to take notice of the way I talk, dress, and the Magen David around my neck, and will go on to make this moment in my life a living hell. 

But then again, this is usually my experience with black cops in the more "whiter" sections of DC, which only reinforces my theory that these cops are full of self-hatred.  Affirmative action cops indeed.

Remember when the cops were Irish and Italians and they had a way for the communities to feel not only safe but a friendly relation between police and communities.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
"Sworn to serve and protect". I just know I really don't like how my experiences with these self-hating jerk cops is making me feel about all police in general, because I know there are even young black cops who are good guys.   But you're right.  With all so much being made about "snitching", community policing, and the like, in the long run it doesn't serve themselves or the interest of the community to go around taking out their own personal issues on everyday citizens who don't deserve the abuse.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Last Saturday I walked to the Queens Mall with my wife. What I found there sickened me. This mall is located in the formerly late great borough of Queens New York. It is built on a site that was once home to a mini amusement park called Fairyland. It had a mini golf course and it was a pleasant way to spend an afternoon with your small children. When my wife and I entered the mall we noticed that we were in the minority. I have seen less diversity in a large public zoo. Every species of biped was there. Hardly anyone spoke my language, looked like me, or had any type of civilized manners at all. As we strollled through this empire of turd world wonders I noticed that all the females of the invaders were with a fetus. A future warrior or a future brood sow to be unleashed on what remains of a white community. All the clerks in the stores were things of color and when my wife and I went to the "worlds famous Nathans of coney Island' we were confronted by a village of hindus and some creatures that looked exactly like the aztec warriors I had seen on the history channel. I asked for extra napkins and the aztec could not comprehend what I asked her. It was a sad affair. As we sat down at the table, after I cleaned it, we were joined by an african-hispanic tribe. I coined the word spicaninnie as a anthroplolical short cut to describe the familly tree of this type of biped primitive cocktail. The [censored]-spiclets were completely out of control, all over weight, all no english speaking and agressive. I saw one fat biped, the female of the tribe smack one of her siblings. Leaving this nirvana of diversity we proceeded to walk to the subway, where we were met by a mexican in a sombero handing out circulars for something that no one would by. Needless to say this circular was all over the street. We also ran a line of nigerians selling all kinds of bogus pocketbooks, gold chains, haha, socks and some hispanic thing selling 'ices'. As we approcahed the stairs of the subway, we could not enter due to the fact that the stairs were blocked by two hispanic female bipeds who had strollers chuck full of little spiclets. They expected some one to help them down the stairs with their seeds from hell. The females had tatoos and all kinds of piecings. The nerve of these creatures bogs the mind. Needless to say we got home to forest hills, which is turning fast, and said, we must get out of New York before it is too late for white people.

newman

Last Saturday I walked to the Queens Mall with my wife. What I found there sickened me. This mall is located in the formerly late great borough of Queens New York. It is built on a site that was once home to a mini amusement park called Fairyland. It had a mini golf course and it was a pleasant way to spend an afternoon with your small children. When my wife and I entered the mall we noticed that we were in the minority. I have seen less diversity in a large public zoo. Every species of biped was there. Hardly anyone spoke my language, looked like me, or had any type of civilized manners at all. As we strollled through this empire of turd world wonders I noticed that all the females of the invaders were with a fetus. A future warrior or a future brood sow to be unleashed on what remains of a white community. All the clerks in the stores were things of color and when my wife and I went to the "worlds famous Nathans of coney Island' we were confronted by a village of hindus and some creatures that looked exactly like the aztec warriors I had seen on the history channel. I asked for extra napkins and the aztec could not comprehend what I asked her. It was a sad affair. As we sat down at the table, after I cleaned it, we were joined by an african-hispanic tribe. I coined the word spicaninnie as a anthroplolical short cut to describe the familly tree of this type of biped primitive cocktail. The [censored]-spiclets were completely out of control, all over weight, all no english speaking and agressive. I saw one fat biped, the female of the tribe smack one of her siblings. Leaving this nirvana of diversity we proceeded to walk to the subway, where we were met by a mexican in a sombero handing out circulars for something that no one would by. Needless to say this circular was all over the street. We also ran a line of nigerians selling all kinds of bogus pocketbooks, gold chains, haha, socks and some hispanic thing selling 'ices'. As we approcahed the stairs of the subway, we could not enter due to the fact that the stairs were blocked by two hispanic female bipeds who had strollers chuck full of little spiclets. They expected some one to help them down the stairs with their seeds from hell. The females had tatoos and all kinds of piecings. The nerve of these creatures bogs the mind. Needless to say we got home to forest hills, which is turning fast, and said, we must get out of New York before it is too late for white people.

"go west, young man- go west".

fjack there are western states that still have white (non-hispic) populations in the 90+%. Dig ditches if you have to. But you and your wife can own and carry guns legally and if you shoot an ape home-invader they cant sue you because of the casle-doctrine laws. Think about it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I think I told this story last summer, but since we got some new people I will say it again..  Last summer my friends and I decided to spend a weekend down Atlantic City, just a weekend get away to the shores.  And one of the evening we went to get dinner at one of the hotels so we were on the boardwalk and relaxing a bit first by the rails. And we heard a very strange noise coming from under the boardwalk like someone was in pain or something.  This schvartzah came out from under the boards and pulling his pants up, he took a crap on the sand.  Imagin a family brings their children to the beach to play and they encounter this animal?  It was sickening and disgusting. I guess the toilet and toilet paper is too much of a Whitey invention for him.   And all over the boardwalks there are public restrooms.  They have no sense of curtosy for anyone.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

I think I told this story last summer, but since we got some new people I will say it again..  Last summer my friends and I decided to spend a weekend down Atlantic City, just a weekend get away to the shores.  And one of the evening we went to get dinner at one of the hotels so we were on the boardwalk and relaxing a bit first by the rails. And we heard a very strange noise coming from under the boardwalk like someone was in pain or something.  This schvartzah came out from under the boards and pulling his pants up, he took a crap on the sand.  Imagin a family brings their children to the beach to play and they encounter this animal?  It was sickening and disgusting. I guess the toilet and toilet paper is too much of a Whitey invention for him.   And all over the boardwalks there are public restrooms.  They have no sense of curtosy for anyone.

Get onto some of the websites and find out the stuff they do back-home in Africka. I wouldn't repeat it on this forum.
PS: You'll need a bucket handy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I remember Fairy Land and the mini golf course. Thats when we still had a majority of humans living in the five Boroughs. It was a nice place back then and there was also a White Castle next to it that I believe is still there. fjack do you remember the big Howard Johnson restaurant up by the expressway on Queens Blvd. Over buy the old Alexanders store?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
CJD, I lived in Queens all my life, there use to be a mini amusement park near Whitestone, Flushing boarder, it was small for the little kids, a merry go round, live horses for the children, a few rides and a putt putt golf, it was on the opposite side of the Whitestone Lanes bowling ally.  I am going back, back at least 25 years, I am 31 now.  And they had to close it down cause the animals were coming into this very white area at the time it was lily white actually, they came from the Bronx, some parts of Flushing was becoming Hispanic and they turned it to a hell hole that they closed the park down for good.  Now it is a Mulitplex movie ( College Point Movie Theaters ).  It is impossible to keep things open for people to enjoy with these mutants running a muck.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I remember that MasterWolf1.
http://www.rwinters.com/adventure.html
I don't recall Fairy Land.
I can agree with fjack about the mall - I just sat in a car doubleparked outside the mall for a few minutes last year and it was an eye opening experience.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.gothamcenter.org/discussions/viewthread.cfm?ID=364&ForumID=31
you guys might also enjoy this thread since you grew up in Queens.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Dear CJD and MasterWolf, the Howard Johnson's rest. was such a treat. I remember that they had all kinds of ice cream there and they also had a fish night and a chicken night if my memories are still correct. The white castle is still there next to where the old fairy land used to be. Can you imagine what a killing field that would be now if it were still opened? You might also remember that next to Howard Johnson's was a very upscale nightclub called "the Blouvard". MasterWorld the little amusement park you mentioned was called Adventurers Inn, it was a wonderful place. I remember I always rode the go carts. There was also a private airport for little planes there, I think it was across the street. I am familiar with the whitestone shopping center since my wife and I had a booth at the flushing flea market that was located in the same building as the soda distibuter was. We were there for 20 years till the surrounding neighborhood became 'diverse' so to speak. Memories of a once great Queeens, 'For whom the bells toll".

newman

Take my advice, fjack

"go west, young man- go west".

fjack there are western states that still have white (non-hispic) populations in the 90+%. Dig ditches if you have to. But you and your wife can own and carry guns legally and if you shoot an ape home-invader they cant sue you because of the casle-doctrine laws. Think about it.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
My friend John, applied for a employment councilling position within the Federal Government's employment office.  With no luck, due to him being a member of the politically INcorrect lobby group: Invisible Majority, he listed himself within that same entity in hopes of finding employement. The other day John receives this call from this shvartza that his younger brother knew from highschool....albeit the shvartza didn't complete...   "Gud Mownin Missa, Wees be wondin if yus be inta-ested........"  John replied "Excuse me?"....  The fellow stated near abouts the same thing....  John told him that he cannot understand what he was saying.  It is very clear that he only got the position because of some Affirmative Action quota system, "diversity" or "multi-culture" program....and closed with "This is what my fcuking tax dollars are used for?".....   

I forgot to tell you all that we have a shavartza on the parole board who was a prison guard that was "excused" from services for sexually molesting the female inmates.  This fellow was a criminal before he was given his Affirmative Action education/diploma.....and he is a criminal after....  Does society really believe a tiger changes its stripes especially when it doesn't want to nor even tries to?  Oy vey
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

Guys, this is off the topic, but mord's stuffed up his computer and can only get on under the name of steven idi amin. I can't type for laughing. If any of tou are computer savvy could you please help him? :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Dear CJD and MasterWolf, the Howard Johnson's rest. was such a treat. I remember that they had all kinds of ice cream there and they also had a fish night and a chicken night if my memories are still correct. The white castle is still there next to where the old fairy land used to be. Can you imagine what a killing field that would be now if it were still opened? You might also remember that next to Howard Johnson's was a very upscale nightclub called "the Blouvard". MasterWorld the little amusement park you mentioned was called Adventurers Inn, it was a wonderful place. I remember I always rode the go carts. There was also a private airport for little planes there, I think it was across the street. I am familiar with the whitestone shopping center since my wife and I had a booth at the flushing flea market that was located in the same building as the soda distibuter was. We were there for 20 years till the surrounding neighborhood became 'diverse' so to speak. Memories of a once great Queeens, 'For whom the bells toll".

Queens was a very nice borough, compared to what the Bronx or Brooklyn was turning out, Queens was still unscaved, but eventually like everywhere else the migration of the inhabits starts.   And yes it was Adventurer Inn, as well when I was a kid my dad use to take us to Corona for the Italian Ice King, and watch the old guys play some bacci in the park and there was a feeling of a close family everywhere.  Corona at the time was heavily Italian, now its mostly Dominicans and Peru and others and "No Ingles".  Flushing was also concidered very nice they had town houses through out Flushing and very close communities.  Now most communities people do not know their own neighbors.  It is pretty sad if you think what has happened to many of these neighborhoods.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks fjack and MasterWolf1 your posts bought back a lot of nice memories. It really was to bad about Adventures Inn Amusement Park he had some good rides there. There was also an arcade with pinball games and the first video games before Atari came into the living room. The city owned the land that the park was on and they confiscated the land on the park owner. He tried to fight them off for years keeping the arcade part of the business open into the late 70's. The Flushing airport complex is still there although it is under water. I think thats where all the west Nile and encephalitis mosquitoes come from in Queens. The owner of the old Adventures Inn also runs a Amusement park now on Route 110 on Long Island called Adventure Land it is very similar to the old Queens one. That old Howard Johnson's on Queens Blvd. was really something else it looked like a little castle withs its Howard Johnson's style roof.

"Having built a successful business and having become a millionaire in the midst of the Great Depression, the future seemed great for Howard Johnson. By the close of the 1930s Howard Johnson's restaurants stretched the entire length of the Eastern seaboard, from Maine to Florida. The company opened a restaurant on Queens Boulevard in New York City, reputed to have been the largest roadside restaurant at the time, to serve travelers headed for the New York
World's Fair."
I still picture the place when I drive past the spot even today.

MasterWolf1 its funny you mentioned the Ice King of Corona. I don't know how far you go back or if you remember the Ice King himself. My grandparents lived in Corona and most Sundays we would visit them. After dinner which was always at 1pm it was my cousins and my job to go up on Corona heights and tantalize all the shop keepers and the neighborhood in general. Back then Corona was like living out on Long Island very safe. Anyway in the summer we always got an ice and some pistachio nuts from the Ice King. He was a snippy old man and would like to try to bamboozle us kids  out of a nickel or dime and then argue with you over it. Well one day we insulted him just a little to much and the next thing us kids knew he was chasing us down the street with a meat cleaver. Its the funnest thing to think about it now but the guy was pissed and chased us for two blocks. He must have been close to 80. I often tell this story and people think I am nuts but its the truth. He has been dead for possibly for 30 years now his son was running it for a while however he himself must now be very old. I know the franchised it out and sell the ices all over the country. I was in Florida once and saw it and the guy down in Florida was trying to tell me where it came from I told him the meat cleaver story. MasterWolf1 did you ever go into that park across the street from the Ice King? The Old Italians keep it very nice. Its like an upscale back yard. No doubt the Park side Restaurant has a lot to do with it remaining so nice. No trouble in there ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I know the Park Side I went there with my family for Christmas dinner, and the park you mentioned was the park that we use to see the old timers play bacci.  And I am 31 now but what I am saying goes back when I was a young kid.  Even Flushing Meadow Park was nice.  It is pathetic how all these wonderful areas and neighborhoods ended up to what it is now.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
The Ice King of Corona is still there and so is Park side. From what I understand Park side is owned by a captain in the Luchese family and no fooling around is the name of the game there. The little park is still there and the old timers still play ball there. They give out free italian food on Labor Day. It is only a matter of time before it is devoured. There is a big mexican store where Maszulis' used to be and a chinese take out on the corner of Martense and 108st called doulble or something like that. There is a large influx of mexicans that are taking over. It is a shame that the neighborhood has changed so much. There have been several shootings there in recent history and it seems to be getting worse. I worked for many years at a factory that is still there at 55-11 105st and I could see the area change before my very eyes, it was heartbreaking. All the memories we have are the only comfort. I always loved the area and would have liked to move there. I remember the 1964 world's fair and I cry when I see what has happened to the park. Thank you members of congress for destroying my country.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
this is all out racist just look at the name [censored site]. i am against this totally.
jeffguy I got another one, stop that word "[censored site]"

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Except they say schvartza.

If that URL hadn't been one word, the filter would have censored it.

I got another one, Jeffguy that picture is taking up to much room. Stop that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The Ice King of Corona is still there and so is Park side. From what I understand Park side is owned by a captain in the Luchese family and no fooling around is the name of the game there. The little park is still there and the old timers still play ball there. They give out free italian food on Labor Day. It is only a matter of time before it is devoured. There is a big mexican store where Maszulis' used to be and a chinese take out on the corner of Martense and 108st called doulble or something like that. There is a large influx of mexicans that are taking over. It is a shame that the neighborhood has changed so much. There have been several shootings there in recent history and it seems to be getting worse. I worked for many years at a factory that is still there at 55-11 105st and I could see the area change before my very eyes, it was heartbreaking. All the memories we have are the only comfort. I always loved the area and would have liked to move there. I remember the 1964 world's fair and I cry when I see what has happened to the park. Thank you members of congress for destroying my country.

It is happening to all of Queens County as well as all across the city.  And the rest of the nation.  Pretty sad when you think about it what this country is going towards.

newman

Fill the finest home with garbage and it will become a dump.

Fill a good city with animals and it becomes a jungle.

Pure logic, really.

Erica

Pure logic, really.
Someone must have filled your head with a lot of ignorance and intolerance for you to come up with that one.

newman

Pure logic, really.
Someone must have filled your head with a lot of ignorance and intolerance for you to come up with that one.

The 'I' word again. That is the negro activist's pet word.

Quote crime statistics and you're 'ignorant'.

Being informed about reallity is NOT ignorance.