Author Topic: Good News Or Bad News - Dubai Invite UN To Move?  (Read 644 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Good News Or Bad News - Dubai Invite UN To Move?
« on: January 27, 2010, 09:56:41 PM »

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/government/dubai-invites-united-nations-to-set-up-headquarters-1.568038

UN to move from New York to Muslim Dubai?

Dubai: The government of Dubai on Thursday announced that it is fully prepared to host the headquarters of the United Nations if its officials decide to move from New York where the organisation is currently located.

According to an official source in the Dubai government, the announcement was made in light of the UAE's — and Dubai's — appreciation of the vital role the United Nations plays in all areas, and in the protection of international peace and security and economic development in particular.

The source said Dubai welcomes dialogue with UN officials to provide them with full information on the capabilities which the emirate can provide and which could make it the optimal choice as the new seat of the UN headquarters if a final decision is taken to move out of New York.

Among the capabilities which Dubai possesses are suitable geographical location and world-class infrastructure and air, land and sea transport systems which make the emirate an easily accessible meeting point in the middle of the world, noted the source.

Dubai's offer is part of efforts the UAE is making to assume its full role as a responsible and effective member of the international community and to find alternatives to contribute to stronger international joint actions.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Good News Or Bad News - Dubai Invite UN To Move?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 09:58:45 PM »
Couldn't care less where the building is, I want the USA OUT of the UN!

UN = Useless Nations
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:35:29 AM »
I thought:
U.N.=Useless Jiggers
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 01:56:25 AM »
All I can think of is Scooby over Dubai:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 02:11:52 AM »
Although Dubai is ofc ran by Muslims it is pretty free, especially compared to the US besides in religious freedom, but then again it reminds me of America, Muslims and Atheist have religious freedom but anyone who follows God not Satan is not allowed to speak about it in public.

But then again their better laws built the biggest building in the world in the same ammount of time that it takes to build a building half the size and for the same cost.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 02:13:35 AM »
Although Dubai is ofc ran by Muslims it is pretty free, especially compared to the US besides in religious freedom, but then again it reminds me of America, Muslims and Atheist have religious freedom but anyone who follows G-d not Satan is not allowed to speak about it in public.

But then again their better laws built the biggest building in the world in the same ammount of time that it takes to build a building half the size and for the same cost.

I think Western companies have done a lot to uplift the  place.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 07:05:41 AM »
Great news if it follows through. But israel and the US should leave rhe UN
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 07:08:54 AM »
                                                                    בס"ד

I thought the OIC is already residing in the Arabian Peninsula?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 08:37:03 AM »
I think it will be still better and best if it moves to Somalia.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.