Author Topic: Serbia's evil neighbors  (Read 4933 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Serbia's evil neighbors
« on: January 27, 2010, 08:42:48 PM »
Serbia is a magnificent country, a wonderful place, with beautiful people, and a interesting history, tradition and heritage. But the Serbian Land is surrounded by evil nations that always wished to destroy it. These neighbors also belong to the Slavic family (most of them anyway) but they accepted the religion of the Devil. The Albanians, Croatians and Bosnians were all weak, their ancestors were cowards that's why they accepted Islam. But unlike these barbarians, the beautiful Serbian nation kept its European identity and Christian faith. that's what makes them so different. Unlike their neighbors who were cowards, the Serbs were heroic, and that's why I love them. There was a great injustice towards the Serbian nation, when NATO and the US army (during the evil Clinton time) bombed the Serbian heroes and supported the Muslim Nazi enemies. This is something that I, as an American soldier can't forgive our former Clinton. And even now, when they took Kosovo over, the whole world is against you, again....
But, God is with you! And God willing, the final victory will be yours.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Serbia's evil neighbors
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 08:44:14 AM »
Serbia is under serious threat of its neigboring nations which were supported in WW2 by Adolf Hitler and today these same countries are backed by the NATO.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 09:05:57 AM »
NATO?! isn't it the Nazi Association that's Taken Over..?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 01:18:54 PM »
The Serbs were separated from their historical territories several times in history.
In WW2 the president of Nazi-Germany surrendered Kosovo to fascist Albania.
The NATO-pact supports the Croats, Bosnian Muslims and Albanians
[former allies of Nazi-Germany] and maintains an anti-Serb policy, which was the official policy of the Nazi-occupying forces, by annexing Serbian territory to Serbia's surrounding nations and expelling the Serbs from their historical lands.
WW2 never stopped on the Balkans.

The genocide from WW2 was repeated during the 90s.
From 1941 to 1945 the Croatians, Albanians and Bosnians Muslims carried out crimes against Serbs under the protectorate of Nazi-Germany; the same crimes were conducted on the Serbs during the protectorate of the international peace keeping forces, from 1992 to 1999.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 01:27:04 PM by Novakovic »

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 01:38:35 PM »
Welcome to JTF  Boris,Edward,Proud to be Serb,Novakovich

:serbia: :israel: :clap:

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »
It is so interesting that Hitler supported the Muslims, because according to his ideology, the Bosnians, Croatians and Albanians were inferior (because historically their ancestors were mixed with the Turkish conquering nation, that is inferior to the Aryian Serbs..) Also the Führer met the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin El Husseini (may his name be obliterated) and said that he respect the Islam more than Christianity. In the bottom line,
The Muslim Nazis were always good friends of that pig Hitler.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »
It is so interesting that Hitler supported the Muslims, because according to his ideology, the Bosnians, Croatians and Albanians were inferior (because historically their ancestors were mixed with the Turkish conquering nation, that is inferior to the Aryian Serbs..)

The most fanatical Nazis of the Balkans were Croatians. The Croats are not Muslims, but Roman Catholics. Back then the Serbs were the majority of Bosnia and Herzegovina and very few Muslims lived in Bosnia in 1941. The statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina changed after the Croats, under Nazi-protection, carried out genocide on Serbs.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 03:18:54 PM »
Great post. Our only friends are Greeks. Bosnian is fake word. Here is why- BOSNIAN NATION NEVER EXISTED. Over 500.000 Serbs were killed in Bosnia during WWII by nazis.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
Why did Adolf Hitler support the Croats and Bosnian Muslims? Why was he against the Serbs?

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 03:37:50 PM »
Why did Adolf Hitler support the Croats and Bosnian Muslims? Why was he against the Serbs?

Because we didn't want to play they game... There must be some secret plan to destroy Serbs I don't know how to explain it...I realy don't know why they wanna to destroy us???
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
Because we defeated them in WWI :laugh: Hitler was actually involved in fight against Serbs back then.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 04:46:46 PM »
Ah now I get it.  Yeah I've read a book about the life of Adolf Hitler, and I remember that he loathed the Serbs because his division had lost to the Serbian troops in a very important battle, during WW1.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 04:54:29 PM »
Maybe this will explain our evil neighbours:

http://www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Haj_Amin_El_Husseini.htm

When the Iraqi coup failed, Hajj Amin Al-Husseini fled to Nazi Germany, along with Fawzi El Kaukji. In Germany, he broadcast for the Nazis. He lobbied extensively to prevent Jews from escaping Germany. In 1943, he was sent to Yugoslavia, where he organized the 13th Waffen SS division, known as the  Hanjar (Hansar, Handjar, or Handzar, meaning "saber") division. These Muslims were trained in Germany and officered by Germans. The incorporation of Muslims into the SS required changes in racist ideological propaganda, and also required that they be given special privileges, and not required to eat rations of pork or alcoholic beverages

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
Even now there are many people in Croatia who adore Adolf Hitler and the Nazi ideology.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 06:55:00 PM »

A lot of it is circumstancial. When the Nazis invaded Yugoslavia in 1941, the territory was divided amongst the Axis powers except for Croatia who was allowed to establish its own independent state because Croats enthusiastically greeted and welcomed the Germans. The Croatian Nazi militia (Ustashe) who ruled Croatia despised Serbs and Christian Orthodoxy but they were sympathetic to the Muslims, whom they regarded as the "flowers of Croatia". Some Muslims joined the Ustashas as well. Hitler generally thought of Slavs as inferior beings who should be enslaved and that included Serbs so I don't know why you seem to think that Hitler considered Serbs as "Aryans".

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 10:56:31 PM »
Ah now I get it.  Yeah I've read a book about the life of Adolf Hitler, and I remember that he loathed the Serbs because his division had lost to the Serbian troops in a very important battle, during WW1.
You are right. Just I am not sure which battle it was. Somebody help us here? Mountain Cer?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »
It is so interesting that Hitler supported the Muslims, because according to his ideology, the Bosnians, Croatians and Albanians were inferior (because historically their ancestors were mixed with the Turkish conquering nation, that is inferior to the Aryian Serbs..)

The Germans never liked Serbs.
During the middle ages when Austria a state of the German ethnos occupied Serbian territories, the Serbs were called eastern Orthodox barbarians. The Roman Catholic occupying forces, including the Germans, considered the Serbs inferior, because the Serbs are Eastern-Orthodox.

Also the Nazi Germans were extremely anti-Serb. Only in occupied Serbia the Germans introduced the law, for each German soldier 100 civilians [Serbs] should be executed. In other occupied countries the Germans did not introduce these barbaric rules, only in Serbia. Why Serbia? They simpely could not stand Serbian Orthodox civilization.

After the Germans invaded royal Yugoslavia in 1941, they organized Nazi-Croatia. From the Croatians they expected the extermination of as many as possible Orthodox Serbs. The murdering of the Serbs was outsourced to the Croatian Nazis, who enjoyed accomplishing the dirty job.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:08:44 AM by Novakovic »

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 06:04:38 AM »
This is terrible.. So the Germans not only hated the Serbs, they aslo used the enemies of the Serbian people against them.. What evil.....

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 07:37:22 AM »
You are right. Just I am not sure which battle it was. Somebody help us here? Mountain Cer?
Hitler was nowhere near Serbia in WWI. He was in German army, not Austrian, and he fought on the western front.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 10:56:01 AM »
Hitler was nowhere near Serbia in WWI. He was in German army, not Austrian, and he fought on the western front.

His division lost very important batles in Serbia(but in WW2) and that delayed his atack on Rusia for two weeks. If they were atacking Rusia two weeks before they would probably defeat them, but those two weeks were important because the winter was on it's way...
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!