Author Topic: Birmingham UK - muslim riots  (Read 3067 times)

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
Birmingham UK - muslim riots
« on: January 29, 2010, 03:48:18 AM »

these people are so crazy we need a higher intervention

i dont even know if theres any point in posting this stuff

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: Birmingham UK - muslim riots
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 10:13:47 AM »

these people are so crazy we need a higher intervention

i dont even know if theres any point in posting this stuff

The EDL was obviously greatly outnumbered by those on the other side (Muslims and Police).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 03:40:22 PM »
Muslims are not for western society.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 05:04:47 PM »
Watching that video almost makes me want to cry.  Enoch Powell was so right.  It is merciful that he was taken away before he could see his horrible predictions come true.  At this point, the only hope for Britain is a complete revolution and the expulsion of ALL Muslims from their country along with almost all blacks.  Where would they expel them to?  I'm sure they could find some island somewhere where they could fight, murder, rape and loot amongst themselves.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 05:47:49 PM »
In their mass demonstrations they call for the total islamisation of Britain, and all of Europe... their religion is a militant, xenophobic madness, that must be stopped, the sooner the better. Just a few weeks ago, they had a huge rally in the center of London and called openly for the murder of Geert Wilders, and ''Death to Israel'', in the middle of London! While British policemen guard them!!! These barbarian beasts will destroy the world, I tell ya', unless we become united and stop it! NOW!!!!!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 05:53:21 PM »
In their mass demonstrations they call for the total islamisation of Britain, and all of Europe... their religion is a militant, xenophobic madness, that must be stopped, the sooner the better. Just a few weeks ago, they had a huge rally in the center of London and called openly for the murder of Geert Wilders, and ''Death to Israel'', in the middle of London! While British policemen guard them!!! These barbarian beasts will destroy the world, I tell ya', unless we become united and stop it! NOW!!!!!!

Edward, you are correct. The only way to stop those quranimals from killing everyone off is to kill them first.

If the radical left helps the muslims take over...they will be the first to die at the hands of muslims.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 06:09:24 PM »
The leftists don't think so... They believe in ''appease the Muslim beast'' however, eventually this bloodthirsty beast will kill them too.....

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 08:06:11 PM »

Edward, you are correct. The only way to stop those quranimals from killing everyone off is to kill them first.

If the radical left helps the muslims take over...they will be the first to die at the hands of muslims.

I agree. Let's nuke Afghanistan!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 10:00:25 PM »

I also agree! But don't stop at Afghanistan!  :nuke:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 12:05:22 PM »

I also agree! But don't stop at Afghanistan!  :nuke:

Agreed!            :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:41 PM »
Let's be serious..... we can't do it... we can't nuke 'em, although we should if we truly care about our lives... but the leftist elite won't allow us, as they rule the entire WORLD.
if you examine the facts you'll find that I'm right... the media, the authorities, the army, the police, the UN, the European (pro-arab) Union etc.. won't let it be.
I am deeply worried, because the situation looks terrible.
you know, I'm about to marry my girlfriend, and she keeps on sayin' that she's worried too, she has some bad "prophecies" and dreams about war, bombings, terrorists..., that poor girl grew up in Israel, and she grew up with fears... she said that she's afraid of having children, and then losing them in a suicide bombers' attack God forbid..... you see, Jewish Israeli children are growing up with these terrible nightmares and constant fear and we simply can't grasp that ( I grew up in a quiet little village in Kentucky, so I was lucky, but it breaks my heart to see that my brothers and sisters in the Holy Land  suffer from these barbarian terrorists)
I tell you guys, unless we do something, the next generations will keep on suffering, because the Islamic Conquest won't stop if we just sit and ignore this Satanic cancer... I'm seriously thinking about attending the Jerusalem University (after I learn some basic Hebrew of course) I want to study Political Science and get somehow into the Israeli Parliament (the Kenesset) and do something.. I know I'm just one guy, but I do care about our future, the future of the whole western world, not only Israel and the US! by God I care!

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 01:42:16 PM »
I hope y'all are joking about nuking places like Pakistan.  All that would do is bring about hordes of mutant Muslims, running around with extra appendages and advancing like zombies to consume us.

But seriously folks, it is not a good idea to advocate actually using nuclear weapons.  Very irresponsible, to say the least.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 01:43:42 PM »
So what would you prefer, that we just sit and wait that they destroy us first?