Author Topic: What do white women mean when they talk about 'integrating' immigrants?  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Some white women make a fuss over immigrants not speaking English or 'integrating' but they are avoidant or annoyed if you mention race. These white women simply want more black and Asian men to speak English and they are annoyed that they haven't taken white men's jobs yet. That's what 'integration' means - it means replacing white males, in terms of jobs and between the duvet with white women. So when white women bemoan a lack of integration they are actually complaining that the immigrants aren't aggressive enough yet.

That also explains why they prefer English-speaking blacks to white immigrants who haven't had time to learn English yet.

White immigrants are good - their differences are always cultural and they can easily be integrated into the mainstream culture in a short space of time - but negroes and Muslims are a threat which cannot be easily solved, except by booting them back out of your country and keeping them out.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Yochanan Zev

I'd imagine that the immigrants are more concerned with gaining employment and shelter than finding white women to have sex with.

Then again, these StørmFrønt types will tell you that the only thing that non-white men have on their minds is sex.  You really don't believe that, do you?

Scriabin

They mean 'peace at ANY price'.

• Master JTFer
I'd imagine that the immigrants are more concerned with gaining employment and shelter than finding white women to have sex with.

Then again, these StørmFrønt types will tell you that the only thing that non-white men have on their minds is sex.  You really don't believe that, do you?

No, they are allowed in largely because of their impressive birth rates.  The European elites want to replace an ageing white population with a young [censored] population.  I don't know if I blame them or not. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
The first two things that happen to a black man when he enters a European town are these: he gets a job (very, very quickly; within days); and then he gets a local blonde, who just so happens to have been very pretty but unwilling to date local boys, who suddenly 'opens up' to the newly arrived black guy, and who is totally submissive to him, never looks at other men, and does all the things he demands of her in the bedroom.

Then the black guy starts moving up the social ladder and is accepted by powerful local white males, and he himself lords it over the young white males who were less fortunate in the local society.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think i'll move to England i want a few blondes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
In England it is almost illegal for you to be a white male and approach white women.  There is a whole class of suited, well-paid, smiling, affirmative action women lawyers who will pounce on you at the slightest moment, accusing you of abuse or battery if you show any sign of confidence or assertiveness with a woman, and they will encourage her to go to counselling where she is brainwashed to become a lesbian and a lover of blacks.  Meanwhile you will obtain a police record and have no future career prospects.  These well-paid Anglo white female supremacists exist solely to stop young white men from getting jobs or finding partners.  They want to kill us and make our lives miserable.  No one helps us.