Author Topic: Do any of you know this person "takebackyourtemple"?  (Read 3984 times)

Imerica

Do any of you know this person "takebackyourtemple"?
« on: May 01, 2007, 12:11:54 AM »
He speaks of Chaim in the response he made in one of the vids I posted.
Anyway, I don't know if you or Chaim condones this but he recently posted this on my 2 year old daughter's video.

"I'm generally against abortion, but in Nayomi's case I would have to make an exception."

"What a perversion of a beautiful song by Roxette. Does she even have a father? My question for Imerica1 is "why do most black fathers abandon their own children?"
Note: I'm not against responsible black fathers. "

"I tried to be civil, but she is just so ugly. I guess I'll find out soon if she has a father"

Now, I'm not here to start anything unnecessarily but I'd like to know if this is what Chaim subscribes to or any of you.

Part of his question could have been handled in the Ask Imerica vids but he decided to make it personal.

Is he a member of the JTF forum?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Do any of you know this person "takebackyourtemple"?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 12:20:29 AM »
Why on earth are you exploiting your 2 year-old by putting her on youtube?

Why don't you read her a book, instead?

Imerica

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 12:33:48 AM »
Imerica, did you hear Chaim's response to you? He did a 3 hour program which includes your question.

I did hear it. It was  partially the reason why I left. However what has this got to do with this whackadoo saying that my child should be dead? It seems as though you guys are condoning this, and that you feel the same way. How upsetting!

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 12:40:11 AM »

I'm not exploiting her at all. I'm proud of her. I sing to her, I read to her, I dance with her, I talk to her. She LOVES seeing herself singing on camera. :) However I didn't think that someone would come onto her video and threaten her life. :)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 12:41:20 AM »
Imerica, did you hear Chaim's response to you? He did a 3 hour program which includes your question.

I did hear it. It was  partially the reason why I left. However what has this got to do with this whackadoo saying that my child should be dead? It seems as though you guys are condoning this, and that you feel the same way. How upsetting!

If you moved back to Africa, you wouldn't be having these problems. I hear the internet connection is pretty slow there, these days.

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 12:42:31 AM »

That be da type of muthas dese illegitimate children have.

I feel sorry for them, and no, I don't think that poor little girl should have been aborted.

What do you mean, illegitimate children? ALL of my children are by my husband of 13 years. I can't believe some of you!

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 12:44:26 AM »

If you moved back to Africa, you wouldn't be having these problems. I hear the internet connection is pretty slow there, these days.

Am I reading this correctly? "Oh well, if you move back to Africa, no one here would threaten your child's life? WHAT!? Are you serious?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 12:46:22 AM »

Am I reading this correctly? "Oh well, if you move back to Africa, no one here would threaten your child's life? WHAT!? Are you serious?

You'd be pretty well-off financially if you moved back. You would be able to hire bodyguards.

ihkili18

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 12:52:50 AM »
Please after all your people did to us, posting some message in response to your stupid videos is the least we can do to pay you back. Believe me, your bros in the ghetto are far more dangerous than we are. All of us here are literate, something which can't be said of your bros and black hos. If you really want to do something for your daughter start making anti black videos hehe

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »
I never denied that there is evil in the black community and everywhere else. I never denied that here. I simply said that not EVERY black person is evil. NOT EVERY Jewish person is evil. Not every WHITE person is evil...then you become upset with me because I'm not hating the entire black community? That makes no sense. Two wrongs don't make a right at all. Your hating EVERYONE in the black community and giving everyone your seal of disapproval isn't making the world a better place. And that's what I believed that this site was all about. You want to make Israel a better place, but wish death on little black children just because of your inability to accept that no one is perfect?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 12:59:10 AM »
Give me a break. When was the last time a Jew ever did any such thing to a black person? Yet, black murders of whites and of eachother take place regularly in real life. So please spare us the lecture. Go lecture you're fellow blacks about being responsible for the vast majority of violent crime in this country. Those are real murders and rapes, not just jokes.

Go deal with you're own people and give them the lecture before you start lecturing us on how to be civilized.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 01:02:24 AM »
Erica, you can't expect us to be all nicey-nice with you after we ALL GAVE YOU A CHANCE and you continued to support your idols Farrakhan and Sharpton. Even after you loudly praised abortion and celebrated the murder of your own baby (because your life was NOT IN DANGER, you yourself admitted that you could have been hospitalized), we were kind to you and tried to reason with you. Instead, you quit the forum in a huff and started an absurd parody of Chaim's shows.

Get outta here, loser.

Chaimfan

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 01:26:46 AM »
Erica, you can't expect us to be all nicey-nice with you after we ALL GAVE YOU A CHANCE and you continued to support your idols Farrakhan and Sharpton. Even after you loudly praised abortion and celebrated the murder of your own baby (because your life was NOT IN DANGER, you yourself admitted that you could have been hospitalized), we were kind to you and tried to reason with you. Instead, you quit the forum in a huff and started an absurd parody of Chaim's shows.

Get outta here, loser.

Chaimfan
What are you talking about? I never said that Farrakhan or Sharpton is my idol. Where did you come up with that? i didn't quit this forum in a huff, either. I left quitely and quickly. I didn't insult anyone but I was called a "cuntrag" by someone here. I was called a lot of things and STILL didn't respond with insults...I even apologized for calling Chaim an idiot because I realized that I wasn't helping anything by calling him names. But it was too much to think that I was dealing with mature adults here. If you're mean, you get bashed...if you're nice and respectful you get bashed.

I don't subscribe to anything Sharpton, JAckson or Farrakhan has done to offend you... NOTHING and I've said that a million times..Still though, no matter how many times I say I hate the way they treat people who aren't of their culture I get "YOU SUPPORT YOUR BUDDIES/IDOLS/PALS Sharpton and the others!"

And about my abortion Chaimfan, you'd have to be a woman in my shoes, in my predicament, in my life to understand what thought process was behind getting it. YOU don't know. No matter how I explain it to you, you don't and won't ever know what its like to go through what I went through. The pain, the depression, the hospitalization the NICU visits, the close calls, the high blood pressure, the weight gain the inability to take care of my older kids because of what the sickness did to my body. YOU will never understand. Yes, I could have been hospitalized but my older children had to go to school. Exactly HOW would they go to school if I'm in a hospital unable to move an inch? So before you judge me and my situation, walk in my shoes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 01:33:22 AM »
Erica, you are lying through your teeth. You said you in the end still supported Farrakhan and Sharpton because they help get blacks jobs.

Your defense of your infanticide is also absurd. How is it your baby's fault that you have older children to take care of? Why the heck should I take anything YOU say to be truth? You probably just didn't want to pay to feed another mouth. THAT is why Chaim hates black culture so much. You don't see one in two white women having abortions or 45% of white pregnancies ending in abortion. Most white women would rather die than anything happen to their children, INCLUDING fetuses. Every word Chaim has said of you and black culture is absolutely, 100% correct. Case closed.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 02:06:04 AM »
You guys, I know you all dislike Erica and that's your prerogative.  She came on the forum, posted her questions to Chaim, then left after she got her response, which is all fair enough.  Now I did not see the video on which "Take Back Our Temple" commented.  But I personally think we should leave her two year old child out of this.  After all, we certainly would not appreciate such comments about our own children.  Also it also serves no purpose for us but to fight.  So if you all wish to argue with Erica, feel free to comment on her videos.  Otherwise, I don't see any point to the fighting on this thread, and I'm locking it up now.