Author Topic: Check out imericas African monster comment on this imus video.  (Read 2555 times)

ihkili18

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 01:16:31 AM by DownwithIslam »

ihkili18

Re: After seeing this video I support Imus
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 12:39:36 AM »
I bet the guy talking on that video is a self hating jew.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 01:28:49 PM »
Me too!

Why this pig could not talk about the hateful verses of the koran?
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

ihkili18

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 06:49:26 PM »
Yep and I saw some of his other videos, he is a liberal peice of excrement. He loves ISLAM

ihkili18

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 06:52:39 PM »
Haha check out Imerica's comment on this video. She supports him and his Nazi message. She wrote "And they say the real terrorists are abroad." She is saying that Imus is the terrorist not ISLAM. And we have people on this forum saying that she isn't so bad. Wake up, she is a typical Jew hating african monster who should be given compensation to get the hell out.

ihkili18

Check out imericas comment on this imus video
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 01:15:29 AM »
Haha that drunken prostitute charmutta Imerica has posted a comment on this video. This really makes Imus look good.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Check out imericas African monster comment on this imus video.
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 03:30:38 AM »
I guess you all were right about her. Oops...

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Check out imericas African monster comment on this imus video.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 04:41:17 AM »
Well I left him some pretty strong comments. What a fag. I bet this is the kind of guy that goes cruising in gay bars. And notice how he emphasizes his sentence when he is defending snoop dog, 5 minutes 50 seconds in the video. YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN AMERICA! But we can talk about Whites and Jews and G-d fearing Christians like garbage. Hey I'm for free speech man. If you can talk about one group, you should be able to talk about any group.

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 04:07:48 AM »
Haha check out Imerica's comment on this video. She supports him and his Nazi message. She wrote "And they say the real terrorists are abroad." She is saying that Imus is the terrorist not ISLAM. And we have people on this forum saying that she isn't so bad. Wake up, she is a typical Jew hating african monster who should be given compensation to get the hell out.
You are a real peice of work Downwithislam. I said no such thing. You read that the way you wanted to. You've never read of me saying that I hate Jews, but yet you say that I'm a "Jew Hating African Monster" . Great. And for your information, Cort was reading transcrips of Don Imus's show. He was saying how much he hated Imus and mentioning the LIST of things that make him and his show dispicable. He stands up for Jews in this video. I can't believe you got "She's saying that Imus is the terrorist, not Islam" out of my little response. I mentioned NOTHING about Jews and i mentioned NOTHING about Islam in that tiny statement I made.

No matter what you say, Downwithislam, I'll never be the Jew Hater you so badly want me to be.