Author Topic: Ustaski Genocid Protiv Srpskog i Jevrejskog Naroda U Jasenovackom Logoru!!  (Read 10353 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom my fellow JTF'ers,

Most people have heard of the horrors perpetrated in Auschwitz, but how many people in the West are aware that over 700,000 Serbs, Jews and Roma were brutally tortured and murdered in the Third Reich's "most productive" [German Nazi official description from WW2] massive death camp complex called JASENOVAC which covered hundreds of acres of land in Croatia and Bosnia from 1941 to 1945?

Jasenovac was the only death camp complex operated by The Third Reich's loyal ally - Ustasha Nazi Croatia - that had a special sub-camp exclusively for women and another exclusively for children: where tens of thousands of Serbian and Jewish children were murdered by starvation, bludgeoned with hammers, beheaded or poisoned by cyanide. This was all documented by the German officials stationed in Croatia who complained to Hitler that they were becoming sickened by these atrocities and that the stubborn Serbian resistance to Nazi rule was increasing dramatically as a result.

Here are 12 JTF videos I have uplaoded so far on Zootube exposing this horrific Holocaust. Oppenheimer agrees completely with Marbus and calls these Holocaust videos documenting these horrendous crimes as anti-Croat "propaganda" .

Oppenheimer says that Chaim Ben Pesach and the rest of us at JTF are all "fanatics" and that we supposedly "hate all Croats" for exposing this Holocaust [yet another pathological lie].Oppenheimer recently wrote to Marbus: "The JTFers hate you because you're proud to be a Croat."

When Moshe92 asked him in Hebrew why he supported and befriended people on Zootube like Marbus who glorify these murderous beasts who murdered so many of our people, Oppenheimer replied: "you are all Nazis!"

Yariv Oppenheimer is clearly a very evil, self-loathing individual who by his public words and deeds has proven himself to be obviously clinically insane.

JTF Exposes The "Jasenovac" Death Camp In Ustasha Nazi Croatia 1941 to 1945

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

[Part 3]

[Part 4]

[Part 5]

[Part 6]

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

[Part 3]

[Part 4]

[Part 5]

[Part 6]

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 12:10:26 PM by 4International »

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
90% of the Croatians supported that regime which carried out those atrocities on Serbs and Jews. In the death camps of Jasenovac the Croats killed 60.000 Jugoslav Jews and 800.000 Orthodox Serbs.

The Croatian Ustaša government was not able to carry out the genocide without the support of the Croatian nation. This is not a individual case. The majority of the Croatian nation participated in these atrocities.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 12:11:06 PM by 4International »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
90% of the Croatian supported that regime which carried out those atrocities on Serbs and Jews. In the death camps of Jasenovac the Croats killed 60.000 Jugoslav Jews and 800.000 Orthodox Serbs.

The Croatian Ustaša government was not able to carry out the genocide without the support of the Croatian nation. This is not a individual case. The majority of the Croatian nation participated in these atrocities.

Jared Israel, a pro-Israel columnist on Arutz Sheva [Israel National News] agrees with your assessment. There is no way such a massive Holocaust could have been perpetrated without the support of the Croatian Catholic Church and the overwhelming majority of the Croat people.

Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Jasenovac

[May 10, 2009]

TENC editor Samantha Criscione and I (Jared Israel) have just left Banja Luka, capitol of Republika Srpska, where we attended a meeting of the Commission on Jasenovac (the Croatian death camp), staying for a week afterwards for useful and enlightening meetings and for TV interviews.  One of the Commission's duties is to organize conferences on Jasenovac. 

The proceedings of one of those conferences (the fourth) includes a paper I wrote replying to Wiesenthal Center director Efraim Zuroff's harsh criticism of my stance, that Croatia's attempt to reduce the number of victims at Jasenovac from 700,000 plus to 70,000 or fewer constitutes Holocaust denial. Zuroff's criticism of me can be read on TENC. 

My paper begins on p. 95 of the Proceedings of the 4th international Conference on Jasenovac.

http://www.tenc.net/4th.pdf
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 12:11:34 PM by 4International »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Ustaski Genocid Protiv Srpskog i Jevrejskog Naroda U Jasenovackom Logoru!!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 02:46:58 PM »
You are true hero and the friend!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:53:34 AM »
You are true hero and the friend!!

G-d Bless you serbian army for your support!!!!

Toda Raba!!

Hvalo puno za komplimente brate!!!!

:serbia: :serbia: :serbia: :serbia:

:) :) :) :)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
God bless the Serbs, and don't you pay attention to that self-hating Jew Yariv Oppenf*cker, he's nobody! Most of the Israelis hate him and his Arab-loving organization Piss-Now

Offline BosnianSerb

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 01:46:24 PM »
the worst thing is,
if you ask 100 croats 90% will be proud of what they have done in WW2

Offline Serbian_Son

• New JTFer
serbs were the second most killed people after the jews in ww2 - i want american recognition of the serbian holocaust.

If it wasn't for our word, what would we stand upon Murat?

Offline miroslav visnjic

• New JTFer
    • http://www.karateklubsamurajindjija.webs.com/
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 05:45:50 PM »
Yes that is a true.Over 100 my relativs was killd in Jasenovac togedar with Jews.We are brotherhood people,and we must fight togedar against Muslim and Nazzi regime....

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
I knew all about it years ago ,  the Croat papist dogs in WW 2  , killed thousands of Serbs and others !

Offline MILETA777

• New JTFer
    • Clean Energy
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 01:01:59 PM »
 :dance: :fist: :israel: :serbia: :usa+israel:
Dear Jasmina,
Thank you very much for telling the truth about the Holocaust in "The Independent State of Croatia or "Nezavisna Država Hrvatska, or N.D.H." That monstrous state has also declared war against The U.S.A. on December 15th 1941. The minister of
foreign affairs of N.D.H., has also declared that as soon as Hitler wins the war, no Serb state will be allowed to exist, and that
ALL SERBS WILL BE SHIPPED TO SIBERIA WHERE THEY WOULD ALL STARVE TO DEATH AND FREEZE IN THE COLD!!!! No peace
treaty has been signed between the U.S.A. and Croatia since the W.W. 2, and yet the U.S. State Department controlled by pro
fascist Democrats like The Clinton s, Joe Biden, Madeleine Albright, etc, etc, bombed The Serbs in the latest war in the Balkans,
and helped the Croats, Moslems, and Kosovo Albanians. I hope Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will recognize this injustice against
the Serbian, and Jewish People, and clean up the State Department when they win the election in November. May the friendship be eternal between Jewish, Serbian, and all other good and civilized people of the world ."
Regards,
Michael Perishich (Милета Перишић)
Michael Perishich (Mileta Persic)