Author Topic: Interacial couple  (Read 13263 times)

Kiwi

Re: Interacial couple
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2008, 08:06:23 PM »
Why?

crossing two different cultures, doesn't make a good mix, the two other cultures weaken.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2008, 08:10:51 PM »
This is from the same site :o ;D                  http://groups.msn.com/BlackWivesWhiteHusbands/yoursexualidentity.msnw
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2008, 08:12:18 PM »
This is from the same site :o ;D                  http://groups.msn.com/BlackWivesWhiteHusbands/yoursexualidentity.msnw

Mord I am beginning to worry about your viewing habits  :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 08:25:01 PM »
Why?

crossing two different cultures, doesn't make a good mix, the two other cultures weaken.
Miscegenation is the end of white society as we know it. For good or bad the demographics of this sort of thing are increasing. I don't know if Long Island is the Zebra capital of the world or is the whole of white society going down the tubes. Hopefully I will be pushing up a few daisies before the situation becomes completely out of hand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2008, 07:08:29 PM »
When Serbia was NAZO-bombed,
I then knew my wife would be Serbian,
as I am, and thus, my Children also.

That was a Blood-call.

Like the forest-call the wolf hears.

My wife fits to me atomically.

It is physics, it is biology,
it is Life itself.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 10:02:02 AM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 04:00:15 AM »

This is evoking the horoscopes of the gutter newspapers to me.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 04:06:26 AM »
Why?
1 our richer countries are a attractive place for criminals. Criminals don't social care.
2 It's naive to assume "righteous"third world immigrants are perfect citizens, without any mandatory assimilation program.
3 How are you going to select who us ok, and who not?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 04:23:38 AM »
Why?
1 our richer countries are a attractive place for criminals. Criminals don't social care.
2 It's naive to assume "righteous"third world immigrants are perfect citizens, without any mandatory assimilation program.

This is pretty simple. Without social care, the evil immigrants, couldn't live here. They are unable to house and feed their families, like I have shown this in the Sweden thread. If they will steal, rob or dealing drugs, I would throw them out, like all Muslimes.

If they will come back, or will burn their passports or their country refuse to take them back, I would put them in a Gulag for lifetime or hang them, I am undecided ;)

When I would be in power, I would end this horse and pony show quickly. All evil people would go elsewhere, because of fear.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 05:01:34 AM »
Why?

This is pretty simple. Without social care, the evil immigrants, couldn't live here. They are unable to house and feed their families, like I have shown this in the Sweden thread. If they will steal, rob or dealing drugs, I would throw them out, like all Muslimes.

If they will come back, or will burn their passports or their country refuse to take them back, I would put them in a Gulag for lifetime or hang them, I am undecided ;)

When I would be in power, I would end this horse and pony show quickly. All evil people would go elsewhere, because of fear.
All Human Rights - BS should indeed be abolished.
How much friends are agreeing with you?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 06:23:37 AM »
Why?

You are right. Only righteous people should have rights. Nazis, Bolschewiks and Moslems have only the right to leave or die. >:(

Only a few Christians and two of the so called Antigermans.

The most of my "friends" from my "real life" love social care. All self employed hate social care, but all employed love it. I know a manager of a shipping company in Hamburg. We were in the same class in school. Even he is in favour of social care.

But also a big part of the members of Green Plague are in favour of social care. They don't see the connection between big gouvernment and social care and the change of the population in my country.

I try to convince them, but it is very difficult.

A few of them told me, that Muslimes are able to live better than Europeans without social care. This is an insane lie.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 06:28:56 AM »
Why?

You are right. Only righteous people should have rights. Nazis, Bolschewiks and Moslems have only the right to leave or die. >:(

Only a few Christians and two of the so called Antigermans.

The most of my "friends" from my "real life" love social care. All self employed hate social care, but all employed love it. I know a manager of a shipping company in Hamburg. We were in the same class in school. Even he is in favour of social care.

But also a big part of the members of Green Plague are in favour of social care. They don't see the connection between big gouvernment and social care and the change of the population in my country.

I try to convince them, but it is very difficult.

A few of them told me, that Muslimes are able to live better than Europeans without social care. This is an insane lie.
Somebody  needs to make a political party in Germany, that abolishes all what we just mentioned.

Offline akhmim

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 11:57:51 PM »
crazy
Mord you need to slap a warning on that pic!
Re:  "...have you noticed there's a frog sitting on the man's right arm?..."

It's not a frog...

He had to blow his nose so he did it on his jacket.
:D
Dont see this as much as the black guy with the idiot white girl
:D
Dont see this as much as the black guy with the idiot white girl
That's definitely more common, nowadays... :P

Can I add a BLECHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to both lol

She likes milk in her coffee! :::D

To object to a marriage because of skin color is racist and just pure wrong.

For all we know this couple can be great people.

To make fun of, or to put down people, because they married into another race is ridiculous.

I thought people here were above caring about just looks and cared more about the inner person.

Disgusting.

Who cares that there different...
"I am Polish so I will beat you with the my Hammer"

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 01:14:08 AM »

What's the difference in all these three pic's???

Nothing.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 03:19:25 AM »
There is a difference!

1. The two girls are Asians. They have in general decent culture. In my country unemployment and social care is unknown for this group. The right girl looks, like a normal girl.

2. The left guy I know. I think it is the evil John Lenon. The other I don't know, but I guess he is able to feed his family too.

The black from the picture below, look like a Muzzie or a drug dealer from my country. He identifies himself with black criminal rap culture.

I will in general stay away from this people. I don't wan't this sort of woman:

[I have changed the picture, I think it was too strong]

She looks good, but she is completely immoral, because she is the same type of human, like the rap-gangster at the picture abouve.

Today it is difficult in my country to get a decent loyal christian woman. When I have the change to marry one, I will not care about race. I am shure.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 03:39:14 AM by Golden Pheasant »

Kiwi

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 04:10:19 AM »
No theres no difference, they all are race mixing, all the same, they all are destroying cultures.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »
No theres no difference, they all are race mixing, all the same, they all are destroying cultures.
absolutely.
Let those self-hating whites go breed in africa, or asia.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 01:26:39 PM »
I will take those asian lady:

over this "white" slut anytime!

Common race or I woud rather say Etnicity is important but common religion, culture, character, equivalent social class are more important. I'm with Golden Fasant.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Joe Schmo

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 01:28:42 PM »

Who's the Asian whore?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »

Common race or I woud rather say Etnicity is important but common religion, culture, character, equivalent social class are more important. I'm with Golden Fasant.

My ranglist is:

1. religion and character

2. culture

3. social class

4. race

P.S.:

@skippi
I have seen a lot of  relations between couples. It is really terrible what is happening in Germany. All is going downhill. 40 percent of all marriages become devorced. More and more abortions.

If I have to choose one day between  a decent Christian family and my (clear) German blood. Trust me - I will do the right :)

I have rebuffed two woman already. I want a real future and no endless horror.

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2008, 07:33:39 PM »

My ranglist is:

1. religion and character

2. culture

3. social class

4. race

P.S.:

@skippi
I have seen a lot of  relations between couples. It is really terrible what is happening in Germany. All is going downhill. 40 percent of all marriages become devorced. More and more abortions.

If I have to choose one day between  a decent Christian family and my (clear) German blood. Trust me - I will do the right :)

I have rebuffed two woman already. I want a real future and no endless horror.

Hahah Ultra always with the ladies  :::D

And Golden Pheasant

All I can say is in this pic  O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »
I don't support interracial relationships myself, I can't control what other people do as that's a personal decision, but my belief is that we were made to be separate. I voluntarily do not mix with opposite race, I don't really find any of the other races attractive. The exception would perhaps be oriental/asian women, but some of them look pretty bad by their 40's.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 07:21:04 AM »
LOL.... why in all name of sanity would we even be in conversation as something so mindless as "interracial togetherness"...

I think everyone who knows how raiseyourfist is going react to a frivolous argument of whether these things should exist in the society of multiculturalisms already knows how i am going to react.. ..

you see it more and more in the lifeless entertainment industry which is becoming like the "soul variety"... i am pleased to say that only the blonde bimbo's and brain-dead skanks are attracted to this "bros wit hoes" attitude which has swept across the known world like the "black plague"..

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT HERE AND THOSE WHO ARE CONCERNED SHOULD TUNE IN TO WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO THIS KIND OF MENTALITY
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 07:22:44 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 10:58:14 AM »
 ::)

Raiseyourfist, you should read my texts again.

I have said, that there are decent people of other races. I don't like the so called black culture.

I like god, hard work and decent behaviour. The black woman abouve is a negative example.

But there are people of other races, who are potential partners.

Do I look specially  for this ones?

No! If I meet a woman, I talk to her and try to find out, if she is righteous.

The last one was a leftist catholic, in favour of homo-marriage and member in the German Socialist Party [SPD].

I told her diplomatically, that we are too different.

But she was white  ::)

P.S.:
What is with Jews of black colour? - You see ...

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 01:46:06 PM »
absolutely.
Let those self-hating whites go breed in africa, or asia.

Agreed!

All those eventually tie into culture, religion etc, so that's why both culture and people must be preserved before we all become extinct and turn into a third world banana republic.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »
::)

Raiseyourfist, you should read my texts again.

I have said, that there are decent people of other races. I don't like the so called black culture.

I like G-d, hard work and decent behaviour. The black woman abouve is a negative example.

But there are people of other races, who are potential partners.

Do I look specially  for this ones?

No! If I meet a woman, I talk to her and try to find out, if she is righteous.

The last one was a leftist catholic, in favour of homo-marriage and member in the German Socialist Party [SPD].

I told her diplomatically, that we are too different.

But she was white  ::)

P.S.:
What is with Jews of black colour? - You see ...

Golden i was not having a chomp at your post before i composed mine but now that you have reiterated your point have to agree that people should be evaluated on their individual merit...

that said statistically it is easy to get side tracked with this fast growing regression in Europe, America and the rest of the 1st world nations with this "love thy neibour" @$#$..

I could never fall in love with anyone who is not white... it might suggest why i am still single today but i would rather uphold my morals and values than slant towards "one people syndrome" worry about taking other factors into account... the reason is that i personally am mainly chemically attracted to white women... some latina's and asians are quite alright though, some but i am yet to come across one which i am lovingly attrated to