Author Topic: Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world. Quite the opposite.  (Read 565 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm
Muslim's claim that their growth rate is 235 percent and 47 percent for Christianity. This statistic came from the Readers Digest Almanac and Yearbook 1983, and represents 235 percent increase over 50 years. Muslims always leave off the 50 year fact to make it appear they are going 235% every year. A simple review of the readers Digest study shows that the growth rate of Islam vs. Christianity is directly linked to the birth rate in Third World countries where Islam dominates and not actual conversions to each religion. Christianity has always been larger than Islam. These statistics from Readers Digest are over 20 years old. Further, we do not consider readers digest to be an authority on such matters. Why will Muslims not quote real authoritative statistics from certified research groups who show Islam is not the fastest growing religion in 3/4’s of the worlds countries.

If I had the misfortune of being born into Islam, I would simply drop out,  Most reasonable people would.  CONVERTING to Islam... should be cause for concern, perhaps a govt mandated psycho evaluation, and perhaps a lobotomy?  Maybe even a kick in the teeth?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I strongly disagree. Islam is by far, the fastesting growing religion on earth. It's the oil alone that is fueling (no pun intended) the Muslim population boom.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
I strongly disagree. Islam is by far, the fastesting growing religion on earth. It's the oil alone that is fueling (no pun intended) the Muslim population boom.

Same here!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Same here!

I know. Many Europeans and Americans are probably converting to Islam right now.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
If you guys have some good reports that are superior to this one, please let me know.  I am curious if more people hate being Muslims and want to lead a secular life, or more people WANT to be Muslims. 

Islam does not consider Muslims who turn away from Islam to be non-Muslim... Muslimhood cannot be extinguished in the eyes of the Imams/MullahsMuslims [the reason Obama is a halal Muslim and would not need to convert to be considered Muslim by fellow Muslims, for B. al-Huesseini Obama bin Laden's dad was a Muslim].

To me the vibe seems to be very anti-Islam among American's, and the fact CAIR works so hard to discredit reality shows me they are in a state of desperation.  We have had two Islamic Jihadist terror attacks in the past few months [Major Malik Nidal "the traitor" Hassan, and Farouk "the underpants bomber" Mutallab, each].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whether the muslam is exploding or imploding or frozen, but in every aspect it is the most potent danger to the earth in all of the human history whatever it is. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.