Author Topic: Hi There !  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
Hi There !
« on: February 08, 2010, 10:31:38 AM »
Well to start with I am a Muslim 27 male and belong to Pakistan. I saw a video today (documentary) on which JTF was mentioned. I dont know how you guys are thinking but trust me it really broke my heart after listening to the documentary.

I was since my childhood taught not to trust Jewish people at all. Even my book says that but never was i taught or told to kill jews once in my life. I dont know what you guys are thinking sitting over there about us but here people have enough sense to know that from spilled blood no one can tell the religion of a person. To add something my Holly Book Quran never tells me to kill innocent people. We are told to fight against infidels who impose fight on us. It also tells me that pious of you guys would also be rewarded by God. I respect this you guys are as much share holder of this planet as I am and you would face God as would I, you would be answerable for your deed and I for mine.

I dont know how might you guys take this but one thing we should clear in our minds, you guys cannot wipe us from the face of the earth nor can we do that to you. We cannot live together does not mean one of us has to die. God's earth is huge you can have your share and we should enjoy our. I could have been born in a Jewish household or one of you could have been born muslim. It was the choice of fate that the things are as they are now.

Going with the attitude that I have seen on this site is going to lead us no where. We cant agree on religious issues is a fact but let us be Human first, Be sons and daughters of Adam and Noah and figure out our differences as human beings. I am sure this is not the picture or the shape of the earth God wants to see from you or from us.

I dont know the fate of the muslim members of this site but please consider these words as a human to human.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hi There !
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
Yes we have a Turkish guy on the forum who is a Muslim
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 11:23:55 AM »
Thanks for you reply Mord. I dont know if you guys are permitted or you guys abstain from sharing your religious believes but if there is no such constraint can I be briefed. I know a bit about it but the sources wont be as authentic as words of your mouth.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
We used to have a Muslim girl named Sarah posting here before she moved to Morocco. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »
Thanks for you reply Mord. I dont know if you guys are permitted or you guys abstain from sharing your religious believes but if there is no such constraint can I be briefed. I know a bit about it but the sources wont be as authentic as words of your mouth.
Well thats  long to begin with you have the 7 laws of Noah which a Noahide or a Righteous non Jew would follow then you have the 10 commandents , you also have 613 laws a Jew must follow.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 11:30:37 AM »
We used to have a Muslim girl named Sarah posting here before she moved to Morocco. 
oh yes Sarah from England

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »
However, of those 613 laws/mitzvots, from what I understand, quite a few of them only apply when the Temple is rebuilt. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 11:34:52 AM »
Yes thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 11:40:57 AM »
Jews believe in the One G-d of Abraham.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 12:02:10 PM »
Thanks Mord and Lisa. I am much obliged. This is my first ever encounter with Jewish and I have heard that you guys arent very welcoming so I am reluctant. Thanks for the info Mord. Do you understand the word "Talmout" !