Author Topic: "Racist" father treatise  (Read 1484 times)

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
"Racist" father treatise
« on: February 08, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »
I wrote this treatise for whites in general - but also for Jews.  I don't think it's okay for Jews to marry gentiles of ANY color - but I think there is an additional level of depravity when it involves blacks, as the treatise explains.  It's sad how many whites are indifferent to this subject - until their daughter comeshome with a negro boyfriend.  Then all sorts of inner conflicts arise.  This treatise, I hope, will give substance to that inner nagging voice that says "there is something wrong here".  Enjoy.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: "Racist" father treatise
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 07:00:47 PM »
Interesting. 

Can I ask how you became a race realist?  Was there a specific event?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 07:04:34 PM »
I wrote this treatise for whites in general - but also for Jews.  I don't think it's okay for Jews to marry gentiles of ANY color - but I think there is an additional level of depravity when it involves blacks, as the treatise explains.  It's sad how many whites are indifferent to this subject - until their daughter comeshome with a negro boyfriend.  Then all sorts of inner conflicts arise.  This treatise, I hope, will give substance to that inner nagging voice that says "there is something wrong here".  Enjoy.

I think that the Jewish people should be more concerned about marrying Jews than not marrying Blacks... I heard this in my house growing up...

"You can marry whomever you want, so long as they are not black..." or something like that... It is because of this outlook I blame the problem of intermarriage within my family... They were more concerned with us marrying a black person than they were concerned that we marry a Jew...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
Interesting. 

Can I ask how you became a race realist?  Was there a specific event?

I suffered greatly from racism by blacks while growing up - but this did not actually turn me into a race realist.  For me, it was a gradual process and the main catalyst, in my development, was the acquisition of knowledge.  I read lots of books - most of them not sympathetic to race realism.  However, I was able to read between the lines.  There is much evidence for race realism to be found in standard anthropology books that are considered politically correct - but one must truly contemplate what they are saying and deduce, from what they say, to what they do not say.  It is clear that many scientists know the truth but cannot speak it out of fear for their careers and their safety.  Even the science that we find publicized by the mainstream media lends much support for race realism but, again, one must understand the ramifications of what they say.  Once in a while, I'd read a book that actually supports race realism.  "Why Race Matter" by Michael Levine was one that I read early on.  I also read "The Bell Curve" and "Race, Evolution and Behavior".  Combine solid science with personal observations, anecdotal evidence from others and government statistics and, voila!  You've got yourself a race realist.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »

I think that the Jewish people should be more concerned about marrying Jews than not marrying Blacks... I heard this in my house growing up...

"You can marry whomever you want, so long as they are not black..." or something like that... It is because of this outlook I blame the problem of intermarriage within my family... They were more concerned with us marrying a black person than they were concerned that we marry a Jew...

I think this was more true a generation ago or so, when I can remember hearing "at least he's white" more than once.  Yes, I certainly agree with you that the focus, among Jews should be to marry another Jew.  In my opinion, even if the man is a black Jew, he should find a black Jewess to marry.

Of course, the treatise was written as much for goyim as for Jews so I focus on the common denominator.

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 07:30:03 PM »
I've met people with one Jewish parent and one black gentile parent, but I don't think intermarriage between Jews and blacks is that common. At my school, a lot of Jewish guys and Asian girls go out together, and a lot of Jewish girls and Italian guys go out together. Those are the most common types of interdating I've noticed.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 07:50:38 PM »

Would it be okay for a Black Jew (they do exist) to marry a Black Gentile, as per your logic?

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »
^^^^exactly, i think we give the white/jewis girls a bit of a hard time on here..

Did you know that its white men that ar emore likely to date outside there race then white women. White me maybe more vocal in there racism, but its white/jewish women that are statistically more loyal. Look at the stats in america.

White men are obsessed with asian women, and unfortunately there is a increasinf phenomonom of going out with black women. Take robert deniro or david bowe for example...

i think it stems to the fact that we are so horrified that any white/jew girl would go out with a ugly black that it gets put under the microscope more and zoomed in 1000000000 times. But as i say, we dont complain  as muc when we see white men with asians, indians or blac women, which as i say is more common.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 09:32:07 PM »
^^^^exactly, i think we give the white/jewis girls a bit of a hard time on here..

Did you know that its white men that ar emore likely to date outside there race then white women. White me maybe more vocal in there racism, but its white/jewish women that are statistically more loyal. Look at the stats in america.

White men are obsessed with asian women, and unfortunately there is a increasinf phenomonom of going out with black women. Take robert deniro or david bowe for example...

i think it stems to the fact that we are so horrified that any white/jew girl would go out with a ugly black that it gets put under the microscope more and zoomed in 1000000000 times. But as i say, we dont complain  as muc when we see white men with asians, indians or blac women, which as i say is more common.

Good points - and perhaps fodder for another treatise.  I was inspired to write this one because of my discussions with my own daughters.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 09:33:52 PM »

Good points - and perhaps fodder for another treatise.  I was inspired to write this one because of my discussions with my own daughters.

sorry if this is personal question but are your daughters with black men at the moment??? if so ill pray that they leave them and go with some nice jewish men.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 09:35:02 PM »

sorry if this is personal question but are your daughters with black men at the moment??? if so ill pray that they leave them and go with some nice jewish men.

Thank G-d no.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »
I remember how Fruit of Thy Loins used to go on and on about how all the blonde white women in the UK were after black men.  He was obsessed.  

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 09:46:39 PM »
I remember how Fruit of Thy Loins used to go on and on about how all the blonde white women in the UK were after black men.  He was obsessed.  

i agree lisa, its such a small percentage of white women that go out with black men. Such a small percentage. Plus its usually hoffic looking fat white women that i want out of the white gene pool to be honest.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 04:47:25 AM »
I think the main cause of this problem, that Muzzies and gangster-blacks can get Jewish/White girls is, that we have welfare & afirmative action in the western world.

Under normal circumstances most of this men would live in the poorhouse. So it would be a question of survival for a woman, who would have the crazy idea to marry such a man.

In the moment we have a negative selection, because the man does not need to feed the family because the gouvernment does.

P.S.:
Today the so called "Federal Constitutional Court" in Germany ruled, that the welfare is not high enough. In the future quranimals and other lazy people will get much more money for every child that they have breeded and will breed [1]. 61 % of Germans agree with this lunacy[2]. It is time to bring my sheep to the dry land and make more money and hide it. In a few years - I am shure - I have to immigrate to another country and the money will save then my life.

There is no way out of this downward  spiral. More welfare - more Muzzies - More Islam - Miserable life for Christians/Jews. And the German peoples want this, whatever their sick loose reasons may be.

[1] http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,676708,00.html
[2] http://www.heute.de/ZDFheute/inhalt/2/0,3672,8031106,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 04:52:20 AM »

This is really well-written and well-thought-out. I will print your argument out. I am dealing with the same thing in my family right now.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 09:42:33 AM »

This is really well-written and well-thought-out. I will print your argument out. I am dealing with the same thing in my family right now.  :'( :'( :'(

That's very sad and I hope you succeed in separating them before it's too late.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »

what has chaim said about this situation buddy?? ill pray for your daughter sees the light. may i ask which race shes dating???

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 04:41:38 PM »
I quickly scanned though your work and decided that it looks intriguing and well-researched and argumented  enough to print. I am really looking forward to reading it on the plane on my upcoming trip. I'll provide my feedback then. Thanks for this work! 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 05:12:22 PM »
Thank you Masha and Manch (I guess it's particularly appealing to those whose name start with "m")!  Of course there's always room for improvement so yes, I do welcome feedback.