Author Topic: Discrimination is the distruction of Humanity  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
Discrimination is the distruction of Humanity
« on: February 09, 2010, 01:44:48 AM »
Voice of a son of Adam

Everywhere I look i see people proud of being of different cast, creed, cult, tribe or religion or social system most happily becoming the part of group,class or club trying to get distinguished. Some with economical prosperity, scientific dominance or superiority in numbers trying to over power others. We a running in a race just as a car trying to win in routine traffic always seeing another vehicle head of it.

We are all sons of Adam and no matter what we do this would remain the fact that we belong to the same family. We are created by Almighty Allah not to win over a person or a group in any specific trait or trade but to improve humanity as a whole. We were sent to this canvas as architect and artist to paint a picture for God in recognition. Is this the picture of the world perfect to be presented to Allah sbwt as it is today ! Was this superiority granted to us over all other creatures seen or unseen to be used in weapons to prove a point over the others like us or to become the cause of extinction of species to whom our hatred is unbearable! ... See More

Beloved to God are those who has loved and obeyed God unconditional and has tried to make this world a better place not those feeling strong by the support of any individual or group and (science) weapons. Lets worship God and not money or whatever source that gives us the feeling of being strong.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
Re: Discrimination is the distruction of Humanity
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 02:22:21 AM »
You are right! Discrimination, ideologies and religions of discrimination are bad!

Hadith:

Ishaq 240 - "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people"

Bukhari (59:727) - Allah's Apostle [said]... "Allah's curse be on the Jews and the  Christians"  This was spoken on Muhammad's death bed, and was one of the last things that he ever said.

Bukhari (2:28) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants.

Quran:

Qur'an (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

Qur'an (5:59-60) - This verse begets the infamous belief on the part of some Muslims that Jews are descended from swine and apes, since it says that wicked Jews (at least) were transformed by Allah in the past.  (See also 2:64)

Qur'an (4:52) - Those (Christians) are they whom Allah hath cursed...

Qur'an (4:47) - O you (Jews) who have been given the Book! believe that which We have revealed, verifying what you have, before We alter faces then turn them on their backs, or curse them as We cursed the violaters of the Sabbath, and the command of Allah shall be executed.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 05:36:19 AM »
First of I am a student of Quran and would like to discuss things related to Quran. I would also want you to consider this ISAC or ISHAQ reference as there is no famous book of Ahadith by that name. The renowned books among muslims are Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari, Jamay Tirmazi, Sunan e Abi Daoud, Sunan e Nisai. 

Secondly, there are such Ayats of Quran for muslims as well. The Quran only glorifies believers( Momin ). Allah SBWT is not against any human beings but classes of human beings who believed in the existence of Allah once then went astray. Those of you who are wrong must suffer the consequences but of you who are right need not to worry about that.

Its not my duty to avenge instead of God. He has his angels to do that to whom he wants to and when he wants to.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:47:25 AM »
First of I am a student of Quran and would like to discuss things related to Quran. I would also want you to consider this ISAC or ISHAQ reference as there is no famous book of Ahadith by that name. The renowned books among muslims are Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari, Jamay Tirmazi, Sunan e Abi Daoud, Sunan e Nisai. 

Secondly, there are such Ayats of Quran for muslims as well. The Quran only glorifies believers( Momin ). Allah SBWT is not against any human beings but classes of human beings who believed in the existence of Allah once then went astray. Those of you who are wrong must suffer the consequences but of you who are right need not to worry about that.

Its not my duty to avenge instead of G-d. He has his angels to do that to whom he wants to and when he wants to.

I think you try to fool us. Ibn Ishaq wrote the most known biography of Mohammed.

Ibn Ishaq's book "The life of the prophet Mohammed" is part of the Sira. I don't believe you if you tell us, that you don't know Ishaq.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 06:07:12 AM »

:) Other than the names that I have mentioned above there is another and I cant recall its name Ibne Maja something I dont know of the book you are talking about. Its shameful for me to be saying this really that you are telling me of this book. As far as my understanding of the Hadith Sahiah Muslim And Sahih bukharii are the books of Authentic Hadith by muslim standards Sahih bukharii itself contains more than 6000 hadith.

As I have mentioned I am a student of Quran and the reason I started studying it is because Hadith took me to a time 1400 years ago and living the way of Hadith is not something that I want for myself or my children. It was for the people of that time for me there is only Quran providing me guidance for this time.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 06:18:48 AM »
Ou I have checked its not a book Hadith. Its about serat un nabi. Biography of Muhammad SAW. Entirely a different concept than hadith and its not famous. Not from where I am.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »
Is this the appropriate section?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:58:42 AM by Cato the Elder »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 12:47:21 AM »
Ou I have checked its not a book Hadith. Its about serat un nabi. Biography of Muhammad SAW. Entirely a different concept than hadith and its not famous. Not from where I am.

Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Al-ah AKA the Sira is the earliest known biography on Mohammed. Whether you like it or not, its the closest written record of Mohammed and his life. If you can't trust that, then you can't trust anything.