General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Ariel about gardening questions!

<< < (6/6)

✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ:
can you explain me the flag in your avatar. I have seen such lion in the Flag of Sri Lanka.

Ari Ben-Canaan:

--- Quote from: ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ on February 23, 2010, 12:57:50 PM ---can you explain me the flag in your avatar. I have seen such lion in the Flag of Sri Lanka.

--- End quote ---

The original lion came from the old Persian red cross equivalent.  They call the emblem the "Red lion with sun" because it originally had a sun instead of Star of David [I used MS Paint to do all the alterations].  The Ayatollah abolished its use.  I've been considering EMT training and I came across it.  I painted all the red blue, added some stripes like Israel's flag, I sometimes write under the name, Alexander Maccabee.  Alexander the Great conquered the Persians and became their greatest King [and had a good relationship with the Jews]...  in turn the Maccabees conquered the Syrian Greeks. - I consider it spoils of war in a certain way, plus Iranians don't like a Jew'ed out version of their previous rulers royal symbols ["if you can anger your opponent, enrage him" - Sun Tzu].  Things will come full circle when the modern day Maccabees smash the modern day Persians, and claim more of Eretz Yisrael.  I am getting into shape, and taking Krav Maga lessons because I would like to be a modern day Maccabee in the IDF, especially when we crush the Persian dogs.

:)

Ari Ben-Canaan:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Lion_and_Sun_Society

Basically I took something from our enemies and made it mine.  And if they don't like it, let them be so bold as to try and take it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_and_Sun
More jibber jabber on why it's important to them.  I do have to laugh that in Zodiac terms I happen to be a "Leo" [some think the symbol started by representing the Babylonian "House of Leo", whatever that nonsense is], which means very little to me, but I do like lions [of Judah especially!] so its the least objectionable Zodiac sign. - However the time of the year when "Leo" takes place is considered to be an inauspicious time for Jews, so I wouldn't hesitate to trade [it always rains on my birthday... why!?].

Aside from all things Islam, I like Persian history and culture.  So did Alexander; were he alive in Mohamed's time...  one can imagine the bone crushing defeats Mohamed would have been punished with.

A more traditional representation.  I am biased towards my rendition... :::D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version