Author Topic: Greetings & Shalom from Russia  (Read 3986 times)

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
Greetings & Shalom from Russia
« on: February 09, 2010, 07:00:57 PM »
Greetings & shalom to all of you at JTF.

I am a Russian supporter of Jewish Task Force. I was introduced to JTF by my best friend Joshua (4International) who I consider to be a Jewish hero because he helped me in my life a lot which I cant even begin to describe.

I am originally from North Ossetia (Russian autonomous republic) and lost friends & family members to chechen muslim jihadist scum in Beslan school massacre.

I am a goy since my dad was born Jewish and my mother is Russian Orthodox Christian. I fully support Israel & Jewish ppl in their fight for freedom & liberty from arab muslim scum. Iran should be wiped off the face of the earth. These muslim scum are a threat to world peace.

I fully support Serbia & Serbian ppl against muslim bosnian & albanian drug dealing child raping scum. All muslim bosnians should get the hell out of Serb land! All albanian muslims should get the hell out of the Serbs sacred 'Jerusalem' called Kosovo & Metohija!!! I think these albanian muslim child raping drug dealing scum & muslim bosnians should all be expelled or annihilated so they can see what it feels like what they did to the Serbs during nineties era. I also can't stand croat nazi psychopaths like marbus the gay faggot who spread their nazi crap all over youtube.

In my opinion if all real muslims who follow Quran & hadith were to drop dead tomorrow this world would be a much better place. As for apostate (moderate) muslims who dont follow Quran & hadith, I would give them compensation and encourage them to leave Israel & all Judeo-Christian countries asap. I dont support Russian foreign policy because it is pro-muslim just like Western countries policy is too (especially now since you got a black muslim running your country).

Death to Islam!!

ps; I just uploaded a few more of 4international's videos to my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/CzarBomba92

Check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

(I especially like Joshua's masterpiece of creativity I just uplaoded on my channel about yariv oppenheimer (crypto faggot) & his gay nazi croat lover marbus (also a fag homo nazi but not out of the closet yet)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:33:42 PM by Czarbomba92 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Greetings & Shalom from Russia
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 07:10:39 PM »
I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR RELEATIVES WERE KILLED BY CHECHEN QURAN ANIMALS IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE YOU WILL FIND MANY FRIENDS HERE.WELCOME!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:31:07 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »
great to see you here  :dance: :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »
Welcome to JTF.  I'm also sorry to hear about your relatives being murdered.  I think you'll really like it here. 

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 07:37:05 PM »
I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR RELEATIVES WERE KILLED BY CHECHEN QURAN ANIMALS IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE YOU WILL FIND MANY FRIENDS HERE.WELCOME!

Thank you very much mord!! you are really a nice guy. I also heard good things about you from Joshua.

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 07:38:12 PM »
great to see you here  :dance: :)

Thank you Moshe92! Its better to talk here than on youtube pms LOL

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »
Welcome to JTF.  I'm also sorry to hear about your relatives being murdered.  I think you'll really like it here. 

Thank you Lisa! I can see there are many nice ppl here!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 09:14:45 PM »
Welcome! My deepest condolences to you for losing so many loved ones and family.  :'( You have very strong views and are very passionate, good to see that in a person.
Joshua is a truly wonderful person, I'm glad he has helped you get through so much. He is such a gift from God and a true hero!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 02:27:02 AM »
Welcome to JTF!
Смерть чеченским террористам! Death to Chechen terrorists!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »
Welcome!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 01:00:03 PM »
I am originally from North Ossetia (Russian autonomous republic) and lost friends & family members to chechen muslim jihadist scum in Beslan school massacre.

Oh, my. We welcome you here.

Shalom!

Hopefully the Jewish people and the Orthodox Christians can get together and form an everlasting alliance.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 01:19:36 PM by hyperion »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 01:07:41 PM »
Thanks for joining!! 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt