Author Topic: In the Name of Family Honor: Girl Buried Alive For Talking to Boys  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Fukara

• New JTFer
Re: In the Name of Family Honor: Girl Buried Alive For Talking to Boys
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 09:45:42 AM »
Too bad Israel has 400 thermonuclear weapon that's enough to destroy half the world at least

Yea,then we would all say goodbye blue sky,wouldn't we?
Hehhe,that's what you want to in the end,end of world.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »
I hope we see a free, powerful, and independent Kurdistan soon that is able to deliver G-d's wrath unto the genocidal butchers of Turkey. (Or a Greece that can do the same.)

After your this the most racist comment ever,I now support Iran to launch nuclear bombs against Israel and destroy the Jewish nation from the face of the world.
In fact you are doing a great job,honestly.
I encrouge you and people like you on this forum to do the same.
Puke your hatred,say anything about the peoples you hate,and gather their wrath on you.
I hope all Jews will think like you some day.

You "now" support Iran? You mean you ALWAYS supported Iran to nuke Israel. If you were in front of me I'd send you to meet your moon G-d allah in hell you muslim nazi piece of sh*t.
Will someone ban this muslim nazi vermin from our board? Thanks.

NewYorker,if you are a Jew,shame on you.
I thought Jews were educated and intellegent people,and they would not think about killing people.
Now you say you want to send me to allah?

Yes to allah your moon pig-god in hell.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 09:50:06 AM »
I hope we see a free, powerful, and independent Kurdistan soon that is able to deliver G-d's wrath unto the genocidal butchers of Turkey. (Or a Greece that can do the same.)

After your this the most racist comment ever,I now support Iran to launch nuclear bombs against Israel and destroy the Jewish nation from the face of the world.
Puke your hatred,say anything about the peoples you hate,and gather their wrath on you.

You "now" support Iran? You mean you ALWAYS supported Iran to nuke Israel. If you were in front of me I'd send you to meet your moon G-d allah in hell you muslim nazi piece of sh*t.

Sickening little chits aren't they?

Yes. And every encounter with them only reinforces my hatred of them.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 09:54:23 AM »

:::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Fukara

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 09:58:18 AM »

What a great Jewish you are.
I hope all Jews will be like you in a short time and that will unite muslims to slay and delete your nation from the face of the world.
Keep up the good work ;)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 10:00:59 AM »

What a great Jewish you are.
I hope all Jews will be like you in a short time and that will unite muslims to slay and delete your nation from the face of the world.
Keep up the good work ;)

Please try.  :::D

Then we can finish with you and your kind for all time and the betterment of all humanity. :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 10:09:16 AM »
Fukara every civilization who went after the Jews was punished very hard. The Jewish people existing today like before thousands of years. Their enemies are gone. You should surrender and do repentence before it is too late. They are the people of G-d and belong to Him. He can't stand if someone tries to do evil things to them. G-d's wrath can be terrible.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 10:19:38 AM »
I am sorry! I think they are already late.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 10:19:54 AM »
This idiot Fukara had a similar stupid attempt at discussion on this same subject on the European Forum. It's amazing how Muslims can never bring themselves to criticise other Muslims, whatever the cause and however barbaric the subject. Just like muslim Turks can never bring themselves to criticize Turkey. The discussion elsewhere on this forum on their beheading a girl in Chechnya in front of her boyfriend is yet another example of Muslim barbarism.  I know that in terms of casualties these events do not add up to one terrorist explosion in Israel, but they tell us in a horrifingly specific way just how these animals (apologies to animals..) view the world.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »
I just banned that idiot Fukara. 

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 10:34:19 AM »
Good.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 10:35:13 AM »

Bout time!   ???

Just razzin' ya. Thanks.  :clap:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010, 10:35:41 AM »

Fukara...your quotes are EVIDENCE that you lost your identity to islam. Were you born a muslim, or are you a new and uninformed convert to islam?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010, 10:37:11 AM »

Fukara...your quotes are EVIDENCE that you lost your identity to islam. Were you born a muslim, or are you a new and uninformed convert to islam?

No point asking the creature questions, Lisa fumigated the place and he's gone now.  ;D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 02:14:42 PM »
Republicandox,

Nice job, you hit the nail squarely, right on the head

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 02:26:50 PM »
Republicandox,

Nice job, you hit the nail squarely, right on the head

Thank you and G-d bless you JFTenthusiast ......

Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2010, 02:29:39 PM »

No point asking the creature questions, Lisa fumigated the place and he's gone now.  ;D

Thank you Lisa ! Great Job!