Author Topic: Ovadia Yosef at it again  (Read 9726 times)

ihkili18

Ovadia Yosef at it again
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:22:46 AM »
He has advised Shas to stay in the government. If they leave along with that other shmuck avigdor lieberman, the govt would fall.

[jdl4ever-Wait till Chaim responds on ask JTF whether it is acceptable to say "Terrorist OY"]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 01:41:36 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Re: Terrorist Ovadia Yosef at it again
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 08:29:30 PM »
Yes theye do have to leave, but I doubt Rabbi Yosef is a terrorist.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »
I know Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is weird and trecherous, but does anybody here think that he has demntia or alzhmeimers disease? He looks like he does.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 09:07:29 PM »
 No he doesnt. He is still writing many sefarim.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 09:37:36 PM »
I don't know what the heck that is, TruthTyper (FruitTyper). You are probably just making up Hebrew-sounding words to try to sound credible.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 09:48:53 PM »
Actually, though my Hebrew is not so good....

I think Sefarim are books.

Ovadiah Yosef is not a terrorist. He's just mistaken on certain points of Torah. These mistakes are huge ones, and ones he may have to stand accountable to HaShem for.

I pray Kadima falls. And if it does, then I pray that the Likud is able to take over...that Shas is kicked out completely, that Yisrael Beiteinu (Spelling there?) is either kicked out or made to change certain stances, and that the National Union is revitalized and convinced to join the government. I pray Labor is kicked out and never allowed to come back to power.

But most of all, I pray that if the Likud succeeds in coming back to power, that they do not follow in Kadima and Arik sharon's failed policies of appeasement, land for peace, and removal of Jews from our own land!
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 09:50:49 PM »
Mistaken?!?

The fraud was on the payroll of the Rabin (and now the Olmert) government. He earns a living at Israeli taxpayer expense in brainwashing Jewish kids to surrender. He is not a scholar by any stretch of the imagination. HE GETS PAID to say what he does!

Chaimfan.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 09:56:18 PM »
He gets paid?!

Ok...I didn't know this. This changes my view considerably actually.

If one is BRIBED into making vast statements on Torah law that really contradict what the Torah actually says...how can you any longer be considered a righteous man, or great Rabbi?

Ok...so Ovadiah Yosef should be banned from the Rabbanim, kicked out completely if this accusation is proven. He ought to actually be thrown in jail, and of course...everyone already knows what I think of Shas in general.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 10:03:38 PM »
Every chief Rabbi of Israel gets paid.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 10:13:35 PM »
Do you think that Kadima would preserve his job if he preached AGAINST surrender?  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 10:47:25 PM »
But he told Sephardim to vote for surrender in the 90s.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 10:56:52 PM »
Every chief Rabbi of Israel gets paid.

Even in The 1990's? He was Chief Rabbi in The 1970's.

Good point.  So how does he get paid then? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 11:39:19 PM »
I don't know what the heck that is, TruthTyper (FruitTyper). You are probably just making up Hebrew-sounding words to try to sound credible.
Haha you dont even know what a sefer is, no wonder you are making fun of Harav Ovadia. I understand, you are a apikores, and you dont know anybetter. When you go on the torah derech, you will see the light.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 12:05:23 AM »
Dom, he isnt a Apikores, he is a Christian.

The Chief Rabbis are paid while they are in office, no longer, and while Rav Mordechai Eliyahu HaTzadik was Chief Rabbi he and the government were fighting all the time, as he supported Rabbi Kahane zt'l.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 12:20:32 AM »
What a Hillul Hashem for a Christian to call the chief rabbi names. Hitler was one of them, Pimp was one, ETC. If the Mods dont do something about this, they are sick as well.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 01:00:13 AM »
What a Hillul Hashem for a Christian to call the chief rabbi names. Hitler was one of them, Pimp was one, ETC. If the Mods dont do something about this, they are sick as well.

While I do think it is wrong to call names....

Let me just say that I am a Jew. It does not bother me in the least if a Christian should speak the truth regarding a Rabbi. Being a Rabbi does not make one above G-d's laws. Nor does it make one right in every regard.

Ovadiah Yosef has made a fool of himself and of his followers. He has led them astray...HE himself is a Hillul HaShem for the wicked things he has taught his followers in regard to Israel.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 02:33:32 AM »
Have you analyzed your own statement? As a Christian, I am not under Halacha. Thus your sentence is oxymoronic.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Ovadia Yosef at it again
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 02:52:36 AM »
In fact for a Goy to be considered a righteous gentile he must follow at the least the Sheva Mitzvot Benai Noach, to even be eligable to be considered to be a righteous gentile a non-Jew must have respect for the Torah and its sages.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 07:00:18 AM »
Have you analyzed your own statement? As a Christian, I am not under Halacha. Thus your sentence is oxymoronic.
Did I say u are under halacha? You dont even understand what I said before, so dont respond. It has nothing to do with Halacha.

ihkili18

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 08:05:02 AM »
Who cares what his position is. He could be the chief rabbi or chief tuchis wiper but if he does something wrong he must be critisized. He is a pimp simply because he is involved with prostitution. For a couple of bucks he is ruining Israel. Dominater96, stop defending this piece of drek.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 09:33:48 AM »
Dominator, what Rav Ovadia Yosef is doing is evil. He needs to be criticized. Cut out your idiotic beliefs that non-Jews can't criticize him. Kadima is an anti-Torah gov't. Why would Yosef tell Shas to say with them? He's clearly gone senile.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »
HERE'S MASSUHDGOODNAME'S SAY ON THIS MATTER:

I WORSHIP HA'SHEM.

I DO NOT WORSHIP IDOLS OR HUMAN FLESH.

I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT WORSHIP HUMAN BEINGS WHO FIND THEMSELVES EITHER BY CASTE OR CHOICE, IN THE PROFESSIONAL "HOLY MAN" BUSINESS.

JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE READ EVERYTHING EVER WRITTEN ON PAPER OR PARCHMENT WRITTEN BY A JEW, AND KNOW ALL OF THE TALMUDIC ARGUMENTS FOR AND AGAINST EVERY CONCEIVABLE IDEA TO BE CONSTRUED FROM TORAH, DOES NOT IN ANY WAY MAKE YOU A "HOLY MAN".

THOSE HERE WHO CONSIDER SUCH "PROFESSIONAL HOLY MEN" TO BE INVIOLABLE AND SACROSANCT, ARE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, MORE ATTUNED TO THE DOGMAS OF THE CHURCH OF ROME RATHER THAN THE WORSHIP OF HA'SHEM.

MOSHE RABBEINU WAS HUMBLE, RELUCTANT, "THICK OF SPEECH".

HE WAS NOT A "PROFESSIONAL HOLY MAN" COMPLETE WITH "HIGH MAINTENANCE" YESHIVAS AND A CLAQUE OF FOLLOWERS WHO WORSHIPPED HIM.

NOR DID HE WORK IN COLLUSION WITH AMORAL SECULAR GOVERNMENTS IN DIRECT CONFLICT TO THE DICTATES OF THE ONE TRUE G-D OF ISRAEL.

PLEASE STOP THESE "MY HOLY MAN IS MORE HOLY AND UNASSAILABLE THAN YOUR HOLY MAN" ARGUMENTS!

ihkili18

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 11:27:42 PM »
Dominator you are the most dangerous piece of excrement possible. Stop critisizing this righteous gentile once and for all. Your not a goy but rather a walking sack of sh*t. So what if he doesn't know what a sefer is, he at least knows right from wrong something which you don't. I know what a sefer is and all the ones ovadia writes are as worthless as a shvrtzas soiled gatkes. When you see we have such a righteous gentile as Chaimfan who happens to know a lot about judaism and who values jewish life more than you do, why do you have to keep on harassing him? Your stinkin rabbi is not a tenth of the person Chaimfan is. For someone as empty mentally as yourself you sure are arrogant. We have listed so many things that that retarded old man has done to harm jews and you have yet to mention one positive action of his. Stop while you are ahead . And Chaimfan, you know Chaim supports you so please don't take this chucklehead seriously. H needs to be personally betrayed by that by that large sexual deviant Ovadia before he will heed our mesage.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »
Lets Review said about the former CHIEF RABBI Ovadia Yosef-
*-You said Hacham Ovadia's sefarim (which include Yalkut Yosef a sefer used by almost all sefardim as a halachic reference) are as worthless as a schvartza's soiled gatkes (what ever that means).
*- A stinkin rabbi not a tenth of chaimfan (who isnt jewish)
*- A retarded old man.
*- A sexual divient.

I can take abuse and namecalling against me, but not against my rabbi. Enough is enough. Mods do something already!!!!!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 11:52:26 PM »
Dominator you are the most dangerous piece of excrement possible. Stop critisizing this righteous gentile once and for all. Your not a goy but rather a walking sack of sh*t. So what if he doesn't know what a sefer is, he at least knows right from wrong something which you don't. I know what a sefer is and all the ones ovadia writes are as worthless as a shvrtzas soiled gatkes. When you see we have such a righteous gentile as Chaimfan who happens to know a lot about judaism and who values jewish life more than you do, why do you have to keep on harassing him? Your stinkin rabbi is not a tenth of the person Chaimfan is. For someone as empty mentally as yourself you sure are arrogant. We have listed so many things that that retarded old man has done to harm jews and you have yet to mention one positive action of his. Stop while you are ahead . And Chaimfan, you know Chaim supports you so please don't take this chucklehead seriously. H needs to be personally betrayed by that by that large sexual deviant Ovadia before he will heed our mesage.
And you ask for something positive he has done for Bnai Yisrael? HE WRITES MANY SEFARIM AND IS A POSEK. EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT CARE ABOUT TORAH THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!