Author Topic: The Ugly Language Against Imerica  (Read 12174 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: The Ugly Language Against Imerica
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2007, 01:25:10 PM »
Don't worry Manch.  The [censored] don't need your lovely hand-wringing to console them.  They've got your kids' jobs because of affirmative action and your choicest prettiest women are consoling their beloved baboons in the bedroom as we speak.  The monkeys are laughing in your face Manch.  Be a man and realize you are wrong.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2007, 02:33:47 PM »
Dannycookies, what city do you live in? Also I am not judging blacks by their skin color but rather by their actions. As I stated blacks all voted for jackson so that means I have the right to hate them all. Just because a teeny minority are good doesn't mean we should allow the crap to continue. Also it pains me that Chaim is toning down as I loved those classic shvartza stories. Most people that are kahanists are perfectly fine with the shvartza jokes.

Actually I have lived in NYC for the last 3-4 years..but before in a suburb in NJ in which the school system i belonged to was waspy and maybe had one or two token black people.

Dont' get me wrong.  I love shvartza jokes..I make them all the time!  I hate the same filth everybody else hates, I hate affirmative action in giving random blacks better treatment, I dislike "hate crime" laws etc...I'm right there with you, buddy.  It's all in the presentation which one makes.  Going on a picket line yelling and screaming will not get through to an intellectual.  Look at the power the PLO got by recruiting so-called moderates who were apparantly a little smarter than their previous leaders (but still not smarter than most of us!) 

Now you choose to hate all shvartzas beause a sickingly majority of them voted for Jessie Hymietown Jackson in 1984. If you feel being extreme to all blacks you meet to be a way of legitimizing jtf, that's fine.  For me, I prefer not to do it that way.  The way you like to do it is the rough and tough way, which is not a bad thing sometimes. However, I prefer to do it like the way Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke to his enemies (although I'm lousy at doing it!).  You know, like when people would jeer at him and he would make them feel stupid by saying something witty to shut them up.

Look at Alan Keyes also..Remember his shows on MSNBC?  I love that guy! He's a smart wonderful human being and he captivates me whenever he talks.  So did Meir Kahane.  So does Chaim ben Pesach, but it used to be more with entertainment value than now..now it is a combination of education and entertainment. Anyway, that's my point of view.
Anyone that has not spent time around black folks really doesn't know what the pitfalls are when interacting with them. Chaim's approach on them is about the best I have ever heard. As Chaim says it not the black skin that makes Blacks bad its the behavior that most Blacks display. I have had a good amount of exposure to black folks over the years and I have found this is very true. I have meet quite a few nice Black folks however the vast majority of that race  are evil and no amount of education and social grooming can ever change that. Good Blacks themselves are frightened to be around the more evil of their own kind.
Chaim shouldn't change a thing he should say just what he has always said because he tells it as it is. If what he says is not the case let the people offended by it  prove him wrong. I for one being a long time listener of JTF think they would have a tough time based on the facts.

cjd, i just want you to know that I agree with you.  The only thing I would suggest for Chaim to do every once in awhile (and he does do it) is to add a disclaimer that it is the evil culture which he hates and not the color of one's skin and to hate someone based solely on genetics is a grave sin!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2007, 04:14:16 PM »
Cjd I agree with you. I don't think manch has spent enough time with these monkeys. I think the best shows were the ones in which Chaim attacked the shvartzas strongly. We need to get back to that.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »
Cjd I agree with you. I don't think manch has spent enough time with these monkeys. I think the best shows were the ones in which Chaim attacked the shvartzas strongly. We need to get back to that.

Tell you what...Chaim can attack the shvartzas strongly as long as he slips in a disclaimer here or there that it is evil behavior and that it is a sin to hate solely because of genetics and race...and that jtf cherishes education and morality. :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2007, 05:12:39 PM »
I have been listening to Chaim for years now and to be honest I have always felt that whatever he said about Black folks was due to the fact of how they acted and not just because they were Black. It bothers me when people say that Chaim needs to tone it down Chaim should be Chaim he is doing nothing wrong and needs to tone nothing down. Its good however that from time to time he reminds people that its Blacks folks behavior that is the problem not the fact they are black. He has been doing this more often as of late because JTF's message  is going more places now than ever before. I think he wants new listeners to understand why he says the things he does. I am glad that I am not the only one here on the forum that thinks Chaim should be himself. I find the people who are the most tolerant  of  evil Black folks are White people who have very limited contact with Blacks. They always cry about how racist other White folks are against Black society. I wish there was I way I could expose people like that to the evil Blacks that Chaim talks about they would change their tune once and for all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »
I also don't think it will helpful if Chaim tries to appeal to a broader audience. The people who will be loyal to this movement are never the ones who complain about shvartzas getting bad treatment. By toning it down we will turn way real kahanists and the people we attract won't be of the same high quality. I don't even know why there is such a strong taboo on this forum about using the word [censored]. There is nothing wrong with using a derogatory term against such a violent and destructive people like the schvartzas.  I can much more easily accept a rule about not using derogatory terms against rabbis who we disagree with. Even though I disagree with that, I can understand the reasoning behind making such a rule. I especially enjoy when Chaim makes those monkey noises to imitate shvartzas.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2007, 08:19:17 PM »
And I am happy that the colored "girl" has not been coming on here as much in an attempt to fool us.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
Dannycookies I agree with you there. I believe Chaim has always done that though.