Author Topic: Glenn Beck gets rid of 9/11 truther  (Read 707 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Glenn Beck gets rid of 9/11 truther
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 10:54:13 AM »
For any confused Muslims, liberals, or paleocons reading this, 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

Hmmm... let me see? What caused the buildings to come down?
A full size airliner slamming into a building at 500+ miles per hour followed by a furnace of burning jet fuel? or A convoluted conspiracy involving the CIA, Mossad, and the President of the United States, pre-installed demolition charges remotely detonated, etc.. etc...

"Truthers" effing delusional morons. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »
Why are we blaming muslim males for 9/11?  Hummmmm........ I just can't figure this one out!

perhaps it was one of the following:

1. Could have been some canadian geese coming down off of a meth high while they were having a bad hair day.

2. Could have been the yearly Santa Ana Winds from Southern CA. went in the opposite direction / Eastward for 3 thousand miles...the heavy winds and fire started by a careless smoker was too much for the Towers to handle.

3. Could have been an inner explosion due to a faulty light switch, and it started a chain reaction that ended up across the street to the next tower.....

For those of you who refuse to believe it was muslim terrorists who did 9/11....use the above reasons for a change...your claims that the CIA did it are getting old.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 01:13:33 AM »
It was the Lochness Monster who brought down the towers.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 02:05:40 AM »
For any confused Muslims, liberals, or paleocons reading this, 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

I am a Paleoconservative.  [Alan Keyes, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Lt. Col. Allen West, and "oldschool" Dick Armey]

Ron Paul and his ilk are deranged anarchist fruit loops.  Ron Paul's views on race and ethnicity are quite Leftist.

Neocons are unimpressive if judged by their philosophy, history or results.  Pitiful.  Bush, Cheney... Rumsfeld?  Especially Rumsfeld... you should read, ""Cobra II" by Michael Gordon and General Bernard E. Trainor; you can see how inept the NeoCons were at dealing with the world... and they are buddy-buddy with the Saudis.  Had a better General than Tommy Franks [moron cowboy wannabee] been selected to run operations Iraq would be finished by now.  Tommy Franks thought the mere presence of the US in Iraq would end the need for combat; what an IDIOT.  Rumseld was worse... but I digress.  If you read "Kill Bin Laden", written by Delta Force commander Dalton Fury, and "Jawbreaker" by Gary Berntsen [the CIA's top commander in Afghanistan, and Iraq] you can see how botched Afghanistan was, again a NeoCon folly in judgments in war.  Bush prevented the Af-Pak border from being sealed off by landmines; what a moron... Bush let Bin Laden get away, although I believe Bin Laden is dead now. - BushCo's incompetence was the greatest gift Al Qaeda could have received.

A true Paleocon acts appropriately with unrelenting strength in respect to National Defense.  Defense of the state is the most moral reason to tax citizens.  A true Paleocon never badmouths his own country's government in such a fashion as to state Bush did 9/11, or complains to pull out from a war which is not finished. - I can only speak for myself, but I would not oppose a nuclear strike if a situation is considered, "unwinnable".  I'd rather be feared and hated than pitied, or leave my enemies a chance to regroup or claim victory.  People who still accuse BushCo. of 9/11 participation should be executed for treason because it helps the enemy's moral so much.  Delusional self-criticism* is not a trait our enemies posses, at least not in the horrible direction our country kvetches about.
*such as honor killings being a good thing, or non-existent... sometimes both at the same time.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 02:09:40 AM »
Why are we blaming muslim males for 9/11?  Hummmmm........ I just can't figure this one out!

perhaps it was one of the following:

1. Could have been some canadian geese coming down off of a meth high while they were having a bad hair day.

2. Could have been the yearly Santa Ana Winds from Southern CA. went in the opposite direction / Eastward for 3 thousand miles...the heavy winds and fire started by a careless smoker was too much for the Towers to handle.

3. Could have been an inner explosion due to a faulty light switch, and it started a chain reaction that ended up across the street to the next tower.....

For those of you who refuse to believe it was muslim terrorists who did 9/11....use the above reasons for a change...your claims that the CIA did it are getting old.

Global warming is the culprit!  The non-existent increase in temperature melted the buildings interior structures.  Capitalism is to blame!!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 09:34:42 AM »
It was the Lochness Monster who brought down the towers.

Thanks Briann...I forgot about Nessie!                 :laugh:

Shalom - Dox