Author Topic: I have been attacked on my Youtube., and this person also knows David Ben..  (Read 1497 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Musicofthissphere

Musicofthissphere has made a comment on Paulette Anne-Ebb & Cander's MAYBE THIS TIME from CABARET!:

Horrible voice and grossly unpleasant broad with an attitude, this female thug is

Musicofthissphere has made a comment on Paulette Anne-Ebb & Cander's MAYBE THIS TIME from CABARET!:

Truly girl, you're one angry pathetic biatch from hell. Poor David Ben Moshe.

I wouldn't be calling anyone a fag or a dyke, because you look like one yourself!

For someone so bitter and homophobic, you are awfully masculine and unpleasant. How did you survive what I presume is off off off off Broadway all those years?

She says Her Website:
http://www.thethirdjihad.com/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
AmericaLoudNClear (1 second ago) Spam Marked as spam Out of curiousity, do you always fight people that are on the same team? 
  AmericaLoudNClear (58 seconds ago) Spam Marked as spam I am David Ben Moshe, what is the problem you have with my wife? If you are against my wife, you are against me, and the rest of the JTF. 

This is what David wrote. Feel free to pls help me, or just 'let it go' as people have let me out there by myself many times before from here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I left her a message but it's pending approval. I asked her why she had to leave nasty comments, and told her she shouldn't be B-wordy. I also said if she doesn't like the music she should move to another video, not make nasty comments.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
THX. I always get nasty comments, but HOW did she know Davids name? HOW? Why did she just attack me? FOR WHAT REASON? 
She is pro-Israel... I dont get it. She says she is also a "Christian"  The ONLY real Christians are here on this forum and a couple people I know in life. Look at her page, she hates my guts and she is PRO ISRAEL?
NOBODY I know fights against Jew-hate, anti-semitism and damned neo-Nazis more than I do.

I DONT GET IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I was a bit confused by that too Paulette. How can she be so pro-Israel but be anti-JTF? She did let my comment go through though.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I also left a comment on her page. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was a bit confused by that too Paulette. How can she be so pro-Israel but be anti-JTF? She did let my comment go through though.

I dont know. I am anti-homosexual, I have my own reasons that I dont discuss here. Does not mean I dont have them as friends, but they fully know WHY I am the way I am.
People that take up for homosexuals and call themselves 'holy' are sick, imo. They should also not pre-judge.
As I stated, I HAVE MY REASONS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't have anything against homosexuals as individual people but I don't agree with people acting on homosexual urges. Not only is it forbidden by the Bible but it's very unhealthy.

It seems like most of the time when I've gotten a chance to talk to someone who has those kinds of issues they usually have some kind of problem with their parents or some other authority figure in their life that treated them badly. In some cases it may very well be hard wired into their brains somehow as a defect from birth. However I think no matter what happened to cause it, human beings have free will to resist such acts and should choose not to act on them.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
It could be Tina Greco, divide and conquer technique. Someone who is pro Israel or pro Jewish wouldn't attack a Jew like that.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't have anything against homosexuals as individual people but I don't agree with people acting on homosexual urges. Not only is it forbidden by the Bible but it's very unhealthy.

It seems like most of the time when I've gotten a chance to talk to someone who has those kinds of issues they usually have some kind of problem with their parents or some other authority figure in their life that treated them badly. In some cases it may very well be hard wired into their brains somehow as a defect from birth. However I think no matter what happened to cause it, human beings have free will to resist such acts and should choose not to act on them.

I can't say I agree with homosexuality either, I have friends that happen to be gay, while i'm friends with them, doesn't necessarily mean I agree with what they do but I keep to myself.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: I have been attacked on my Youtube., and this person also knows David Ben..
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 08:01:59 PM »
oh, she won't post my comment...

lol.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 08:48:55 PM »
Tina greco for sure. Someone who was or visits this forum who is against us. No one pro israel and on jtf would say something bad about anyone on this forum like the way that comment was made.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 09:36:33 PM »
I left a comment too. I'm so sorry Paulette, that someone as disgusting as her could say such things. You did NOT deserve this! :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 09:48:11 PM »
I left a comment too. I'm so sorry Paulette, that someone as disgusting as her could say such things. You did NOT deserve this! :'(

No, I didnt deserve this, and she does not fight Islam, thats a cover up. She would not treat Jews so terribly. LIAR.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 06:19:39 AM »
Don't take anything this animal said personally. Garbage
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 08:09:40 AM »

No, I didnt deserve this, and she does not fight Islam, thats a cover up. She would not treat Jews so terribly. LIAR.

If she does NOT fight the cult of pisslam then she is not even a human being and a piece of garbage as far as I'm concerned. You are better than this and throw this witch out the window, she's not worth it. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »
AsheDina ...this is for you ~~~> (((((((((((((( AsheDina )))))))))))))))

Now about this Witch who is jealous of you....Why do I get the feeling she is a palestinian/ muslim?
I really believe that this muslim Witch cannot control her anger or jealousy toward you so she leaves nasty comments.
Remember, the muslims are the absolute worse the World has to offer.

Shalom & May G-d Bless you AsheDina

Dox

P.S. This is sheer Jealousy from her because you are a fabulous Singer!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 05:48:42 PM »
I just dont need the drama ...life is rough enough for me as it is. I'm tired of getting called names every single day....it is not good for my health.

Maybe one day Ill have some friends in real life.

Dunno.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 06:25:25 PM »
(((((((((((((((((( HANNA )))))))))))))))))))))))))   :)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »
 :( thankyou...

:-*

(((((((((((((((((( HANNA )))))))))))))))))))))))))   :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 08:53:57 PM »

If he knew about David, must have been a JTF forum troll.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.