Author Topic: Giant halal slaughter house coming to UK with 5000 pakistani slaughterers  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/02/giant-halal-slaughterhouse-coming-to-wales/

this halal ritual slaughtering is such a disgrace -

i'm raising hell all over the net on this - what a disgusting culture - devil worshippers

Giant Halal Slaughterhouse Coming to South Wales
The man behind the development of an Islamic stock exchange hopes to cash in on the Government’s tax breaks by opening a £150m, 100 acre ‘super halal industrial park’, in South Wales.

Director Mahesh Jayanarayan said that the plans depend upon taxpayers’ money, using the euphemism ‘government grants’. The Welsh Assembly Government has a history of luring businesses to Wales only to see them flee when the grants end.

The scheme is promising to generate 3000 jobs for the Muslim and non-Muslim community, however, the director went on to state that they had chosen Britain and specifically South Wales because of its local Muslim colonies. Further to this, just 18 months ago the Government announced plans to import 5000 halal butchers from Pakistan.

“There are a lot of Muslims in Britain, and in Wales, which is important from our point of view. The industrial park will fit in very well in Wales,” said Jayanarayan.

Barbaric: Halal Butcher
Halal slaughter is the ritual killing of fully conscious animals. The procedure involves sawing into the neck of the animal, severing the carotid arteries and jugular veins; whilst leaving the spinal column intact. Muslims insist that this kills the animal instantly but brutal footage demonstrates that large animals — such as horses and cattle — can take as long as 10 minutes to die.

Common malpractice seems to involve the use of blunt knifes that fail to severe the blood vessels, and serves up an extremely slow and painful death.

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) has so far failed to lobby Parliament for the outlawing of this barbarity, perhaps fearful of angering the Islamic community.  The organisation was heavily criticised last year when it failed to pursue the prosecution of an Islamic butcher who slaughtered a fully conscious lamb on a British military base. They concluded that this did not constitute ‘unnecessary suffering’, yet the act was carried out on a base where firearms were available.

Directors hope to see the construction of this gigantic animal hell within three years. At least the pigs are spared.

animal mutiliating murdering barbarians!

i just hate them - i hope they come back in their next life as the animals that are slaughtered

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Giant halal slaughter house coming to UK with 5000 pakistani slaughterers
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:16:16 AM »

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/02/giant-halal-slaughterhouse-coming-to-wales/

this halal ritual slaughtering is such a disgrace -

i'm raising hell all over the net on this - what a disgusting culture - devil worshippers

animal mutiliating murdering barbarians!

i just hate them - i hope they come back in their next life as the animals that are slaughtered

I'm with you, I hope they get exactly what they give!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Giant halal slaughter house coming to UK with 5000 pakistani slaughterers
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
muslims have no respect for any life whatsoever. Everything suffers under islam, women, children, and the poor animals!

May G-d eradicate islam off the face of our Earth!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
If the Animal Liberation Front has any plans I'd be more than willing to join them.

Offline Thaar_Revenge

• Junior JTFer
This is just the beginning. Other will follow soon InshAllah we build others in Belgium, France and Holland. Stupid Nazi Germany does not allow halal slaughter. But InshAllah we will slaughter the Germans in a very halal way soon. We will drink their swine blood and fry their ape hearts over fire. May the JIHAD come over them soon!  8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is just the beginning. Other will follow soon InshAllah we build others in Belgium, France and Holland. Stupid Nazi Germany does not allow halal slaughter. But InshAllah we will slaughter the Germans in a very halal way soon. We will drink their swine blood and fry their ape hearts over fire. May the JIHAD come over them soon!  8) 8) 8) 8)

Who is your advisor? Conny Cardulu?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
muSSie scum live in a world of their own. Unfortunately sometimes in my world as well  >:(

muSSie scum have no respect for any life.
Shalom to you all from the UK.