Author Topic: Translated Qur'an  (Read 705 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Translated Qur'an
« on: February 23, 2010, 08:23:08 AM »
The say "Know the enemy", so the best way to know our Muzzy enemies is reading their "holy" book...
I found this translation, and it's very good.
it's highly important for any JTFer to know the Qur'an, especially when dealing and arguing with Muslim and Leftists.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Translated Qur'an
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 08:37:55 AM »
From the "Center for Muslim Jewish Engagement" (either complete fools or traitors) at the University of Southern California? I suspect this will be a sanitized translation of the Unholy Quran, with all of the calls to murder "artistically" muted, it is put out by evil left wingers, and we all know left wingers are intent on deceiving people into believing that Islam is the "religion of peace". We should look for a more trustworthy source for a translation of that evil mass-murder manual. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 08:56:26 AM »

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »
Yeah, I get what you mean..
the Kafir Surah says that "wherever ye find the infidels, smite their necks and cause a bloodshed among them.... " - I studied the Qur'an, and I know perfectly what it teaches.. you're right, the translation isn't exact. but I thought that people here should read it anyway, because there are many things that you can learn about that bloody religion simply by having a basic knowledge of the Qur'an and the Haddith.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 10:14:43 AM »
Why should any Jew read such trash? I beleive it is against the Jewish religion to read any other religions 'holy books' which we consider to be garbage {lest the reader find something which is true and thus accept the garbage with the truth}. Everything we need to know is contained in the Torah. The Koran {LaHavdil} is nothing compared to the Holy Torah and we don't have to worry about what is going to happen to the enemies. We dont need to know what their trash book says because Hashem has promised us that he will destroy all evil, and destroy Amalek, completely at the end of days.

I do not recommend any Jew to read the Koran.... It is a waste of time. A Jew should study Torah, day and night, and apply the Torah which he learned to his life, to improve it, and to bring Moshiach.

http://www.jewishmag.com/53mag/islamtruth/islamtruth.htm
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:23:42 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »
Why should any Jew read such trash? I beleive it is against the Jewish religion to read any other religions 'holy books' which we consider to be garbage {lest the reader find something which is true and thus accept the garbage with the truth}. Everything we need to know is contained in the Torah. The Koran {LaHavdil} is nothing compared to the Holy Torah and we don't have to worry about what is going to happen to the enemies. We dont need to know what their trash book says because Hashem has promised us that he will destroy all evil, and destroy Amalek, completely at the end of days.

I do not recommend any Jew to read the Koran.... It is a waste of time. A Jew should study Torah, day and night, and apply the Torah which he learned to his life, to improve it, and to bring Moshiach.

Well it's not read with reverence, it's read based on the advice in the book Sun Tzu The Art of War, "Know Your Enemy".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 10:44:16 AM »

Well it's not read with reverence, it's read based on the advice in the book Sun Tzu The Art of War, "Know Your Enemy".

Another great Jewish sage, Sun Tzu... I have heard about the book but it has never interested me.

I do not say that you are wrong for doing so... But as a religious Jew I do not study much secular philosophy. I have read many non-Jewish books and all of the wisdom I have learned is now being channeled into my parnassa{job/livelyhood} and my emmunah {faith/belief}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 10:52:39 AM »

"Another great Jewish sage, Sun Tzu... "

That was funny. :::D

Hey I'm open to all useful knowledge, right now I am reading the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP text book.  ;D

Back on topic though, I'd read the Unholy-quran ONLY to get insight on how my enemy thinks and to use that knowledge to profile them, predict their moves, and defeat them.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 11:15:14 AM by New Yorker »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 11:21:32 AM »

"Another great Jewish sage, Sun Tzu... "

That was funny. :::D

Hey I'm open to all useful knowledge, right now I am reading the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP text book.  ;D

Back on topic though, I'd read the Unholy-quran ONLY to get insight on how my enemy thinks and to use that knowledge to profile them, predict their moves, and defeat them.

Yes, I agree that we should read what propaganda they read in order to better understand what motivates them to do their dastardly deeds. History has shown the Jewish people that religion can be a powerful motivator used by maniacs to kill Jews. We remember the Crusades and the Inquisitions and now the Intifada and the Jihad.

It is Purim time again and we will be reading about how the King of Persia and his henchman Haman plotted to eliminate the Jewish people from the face of this world. And through the hidden workings of Hashem the Jews were saved from the hand of doom and the enemy was delivered unto them. We will eat, drink, and be merry in remembering the hidden miracles which occurred in those times, and we will live to see those miracles in our own day.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 12:17:59 PM »
Oh, by the way, Hag Purim Same'ach!  :dance: (Happy Purim)
I'm gonna dress like a Cowboy ;D