Author Topic: LMT and IWI Jericho  (Read 4320 times)

Offline bobish

• Junior JTFer
LMT and IWI Jericho
« on: February 23, 2010, 08:51:18 PM »
http://www.lewismachine.net/product.php?p=187&cid=12&session=27c9dba69c8f72e3b4e4e1dec93fb4c1
New LMT, very nice. Tier1 AR. Ordered it for the 2009 shot show.
Just came in.

http://www.zahal.org/groups/jericho-941-baby-eagle-z
And a new IWI Jericho 941, FS. Steal Frame with rail.

My 3rd Jericho.
My 2nd LMT.

bob

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: LMT and IWI Jericho
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 10:55:41 PM »
VERY nice! I will have to show this to my nephew, I know he'd love this. The Baby Eagle is the one I want to have. Can't wait to hear more about these after you get them, thanks for sharing!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline bobish

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 11:00:46 AM »
I tried out the 9mm mid size, all steel.

Very nice gun, ran 100%.
Tried it out at the 100 yrd, for fun, too.
Very good shooter.

The Full size 9mm, I have not tried yet.

So far, I like them.
Thinking of dumping the glocks(9mm).

Looks Like it will be my new carry.
Going to stick to the all steel models.

Bob

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 11:37:26 AM »
I prefer all steel as well, the Baby Eagles (Jericho) frames are built by Tangfolio and the remainder built in Israel based off the Czech CZ handguns. They are top quality handguns. I'd stick to Glocks myself though as magazines and parts are more common.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 09:22:58 PM »
Glad to hear you are happy with your new 9mm! I really miss going to the range, we no longer have an indoor range here. I can't shoot in the cold at the outdoor range, my hands just can't take the cold. My carry is a Beretta Tomcat. Boy did they laugh at my weapon when I went to qualify.........til they saw me shoot! At 5'2" it's hard for me to conceal anything larger. I'm open to suggestions if you have any!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 01:32:57 PM »
That's funny!!  Thanks for sharing the links to the firearms.  I wish more Jewish people understood the importance of learning how to shoot, that we need to be able to defend ourselves, and weren't scared of guns.

Offline bobish

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 08:15:11 AM »
That's funny!!  Thanks for sharing the links to the firearms.  I wish more Jewish people understood the importance of learning how to shoot, that we need to be able to defend ourselves, and weren't scared of guns.

I must say, I do not understand the why.
But, it seems pretty true.

I think some of it is political outlook.

We have been trying hard to get new folks.
With some success.
1st time shooting clinic for women shooters, really did well(2009).

Best you can do, is keep trying.

bob

Offline bobish

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 08:45:18 AM »
Glad to hear you are happy with your new 9mm! I really miss going to the range, we no longer have an indoor range here. I can't shoot in the cold at the outdoor range, my hands just can't take the cold. My carry is a Beretta Tomcat. Boy did they laugh at my weapon when I went to qualify.........til they saw me shoot! At 5'2" it's hard for me to conceal anything larger. I'm open to suggestions if you have any!

I have Bobcat, Beretta in 22lr. Nice gun. Fits in a shirt pocket.
My normal carry gun was a Glock 19 or 17.
But, I am going to dump those and move to IWI guns.

Do you want a larger gun, or a bigger caliber?
You might try a Glock 26, the smallest 9mm they sell.
10rnds of 9mm, very nice to shoot.

IWI makes a really small Jericho 9mm. But, I do not know much about it.

A snub 38, is also really small. But, I have not carried one in 20 years.

bob

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »
My first is a Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum and my favorite. Easy to clean and easy to see if it's loaded, but when I went to qualify, I needed an automatic so I could carry either or. I will go take a look at a Glock 26 as soon as I get a chance, thanks so much for your suggestions, I really appreciate it. I was hoping my nephew would give me or sell me his Baby Desert Eagle.  ;D
Meir Kahane