Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 14, 2010.  (Read 8605 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 14, 2010.
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 02:06:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Hillary Clinton called Bibi and yelled at him for approving to construct 1,600 Jewish home in East Jerusalem.   Bibi instead of fighting back apologized to Hillary that the approval was given without his knowledge.   Bibi could have said "Jerusalem is our undivided capital and no one has the right to tell what Israel has to do in Jerusalem".  Why did he apologize to Hillary?   Also where are the Jewish millionaires in New York who had helped to elect Hillary for the US Senate seat?    What about Chuck Schumer and other Jewish members of congress?

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 02:21:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim!
Hope your having a good weekend so far. 

1. How do you personally cope with all the hate thats directed towards you?  Knowing that theres people out there that personally hate you specifically.  I have haters out there as well, people that dont like me and wish me gone.  I can sometimes feel the evil eye and negative thoughts towards me, and the only solice i have is my faith in Hashem and my prayers.  I have heard that reading Tehillim is very helpful as well in fighting off the evil eye and negative energy/thoughts directed at me.

2. Lately things havent been really going my way. It seems like no matter what good I do, or legit endeavours I undertake, things just dont really pan out the way I'd like them too.  This mediocracy level of acheivment is starting to frustrate me, and I feel as if Hashem might be holding back his blessings from me for a reason.  I'm a secular Jew thats becoming stronger in my faith, and I put teffillin on now, but something is missing in my life, I cant escape the feeling of emptiness inside.  My life seems meaningless at times, and I long for Zion in my soul, but have lived there in the past and know how much harder it is to get by over there in reality.  I feel like i'm trapped inbetween two worlds of mentality, and feel lost in many ways.

Sorry if I sound dismal this week, i'm just not in the right zone i suppose.  Thanks as always for your insights.

May Hashem Bless!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 04:43:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Can you tell us about Gal Amir ha mechuar what was it about him that started the video about him? Where can I find such video?

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:09:24 PM by Zionist YY »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 04:57:21 PM »
What is your view on the proposed soda tax for New York state?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2010, 06:47:34 PM »
Do you enjoy zoos, aquariums, and botanical gardens?

Offline jtf1

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »
Hello Chaim

I've recently watched an interesting speech of Rabbi Kahane at The National Press Club on youtube. The one in which someone surprisingly attacks him with red paint or liquid. I've noticed a young guy sitting at the table near the rabbi, at the lower left corner of the frame.
My question is: was it you?
If yes, how did you feel?

Here's the link:

(The guy is seen on 10:30)

Thanks

Joey
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 07:06:35 PM by jtf1 »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  I never really fully understood the "political" status of the territories (Judea, Samaria, and Gaza). Do the arabs have their own governing body in these areas? Does Israel own these lands?  Is it similar to Puerto Rico as a territory of the United States? Is there any other example in the world that comes close to this? Is it similar to the british and royal crown colonies. I'm asking purely from a technical standpoint, I never fully understood the "status" of the territories to Israel. please take some time to explain this...thanks