Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera interviews Alex Jones on Fox News Channel  (Read 1474 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Geraldo Rivera interviews Alex Jones on Fox News Channel
« on: March 07, 2010, 03:10:30 AM »
Geraldo Rivera is a subhuman disgrace!    Giving Alex Jones exposure on Fox News Channel is practically the last thing any Fox News Channel host should have done.    Why does Fox retain Rivera!    He's almost in Alan Colmes'  league,   which speaks volumes!

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Geraldo Rivera interviews Alex Jones on Fox News Channel
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 08:08:29 AM »
Alan Colmes is way smarter than Geraldo. Geraldo is like some strange creature from outer space.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 08:28:11 AM »
Eb when I clicked your link it messed up my zootube. I was unable to rate, see stats, user etc. That happened to the whole lot of zootube for me until I used my CCleaner and it works fine now.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 01:16:57 PM »
Alan Colmes is way smarter than Geraldo. Geraldo is like some strange creature from outer space.

Agreed,   regarding Alan Colmes being way smarter than Geraldo Rivera.      Yet,  from the standpoint of who is communicating more evil,     I would give Colmes the slight edge.     Both are hideous individuals.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 01:19:28 PM »
Eb when I clicked your link it messed up my zootube. I was unable to rate, see stats, user etc. That happened to the whole lot of zootube for me until I used my CCleaner and it works fine now.

Irish Zionist,    check out the http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,43677.0.html thread.     The same thing happened to me the other day.      I'm concerned that ZooTube is going to permanently change their format to the version that appeared on your computer.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 01:33:22 PM »
Any illusion that you have that Alan Colmes is smart can be dispelled within 5 minutes if you look at the book he wrote.  He actually has a chapter "OJ in innocent"  Case closed.  That is prima facie evidence that he is an idiot or assumes that anyone who reads him or listens to him is.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 01:50:20 PM »
Any illusion that you have that Alan Colmes is smart can be dispelled within 5 minutes if you look at the book he wrote.  He actually has a chapter "OJ in innocent"  Case closed.  That is prima facie evidence that he is an idiot or assumes that anyone who reads him or listens to him is.

I never said he was smart, just smarter than Geraldo.  :laugh: That's not a high bar to achieve.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 04:22:01 PM »
Why doesn't he just interview David Duke? (I bet he will next.)  >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 04:24:44 PM »
Why doesn't he just interview David Duke? (I bet he will next.)  >:(

Wolf Blitzer and Alan Colmes beat him to that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »
Poor Poor Gerlado, he has been led astray...

To think I was interviewed by him in 1982, when I was 17 and I worked at a computer camp... Oy vey!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 07:27:43 PM »

To think I was interviewed by him in 1982, when I was 17 and I worked at a computer camp... Oy vey!

Too bad you didn't break his nose with a keyboard.  :-X

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 07:50:30 PM »

Too bad you didn't break his nose with a keyboard.  :-X

:::D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14